Posted at 11:28 AM ET, 10/29/2009

Caption This: When Carey met Holly

By Liz Kelly

Once upon a time, Drew Carey and Holly Madison met on a red carpet in Las Vegas. Okay, so maybe it was Wednesday evening at the grand opening of Wayne Newton's new Vegas show. But what goes on here? Has Madison surprised Carey with a hand buzzer or is he just that appalled by her showgirl-meets-drapery get-up?

(AP)

You be the judge. Share your best shot at a faux caption for the above pic below. The top five or so will be highlighted here tomorrow. Need a little inspiration? Have a look at the ghosts of Creative Captioning past.

This Week's Top Entries:

1. To his horror, Drew Carey realized, too late, that he would actually have to sit through an entire Wayne Newton show. Holly Madison, who has spent a lot of time with a geriatric gasbag who dresses like a pimp, assured him that it would not be that bad. -- danke1

2. "Ahhhh! That hand has changed Hef's diapers!!!" -- beaker1

3. The Price is Right: for Mrs. Roeper's dress. -- molsonmich

By Liz Kelly  | October 29, 2009; 11:28 AM ET
Categories:  Creative Captioning
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Gosselin throws 'mantrums,' says girlfriend; Miley Cyrus voted worst influence of 2009
Next: 'Fan' threatens to kill cat unless Miley Cyrus returns to Twitter

Comments

"Guess what happens when you pull all five fingers!"

Posted by: StuckatWork | October 29, 2009 11:47 AM | Report abuse

Drew susprised to learn Holly's mah-va-lous "shoes" come with kung-fu grip.

Posted by: hodie2 | October 29, 2009 11:50 AM | Report abuse

"Ahhhh! That hand has changed Hef's diapers!!!"

Posted by: beaker1 | October 29, 2009 12:09 PM | Report abuse

"Now THAT'S what I call a Showcase Showdown!"

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | October 29, 2009 12:25 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: MzFitz | October 29, 2009 12:34 PM | Report abuse

"My, god, Mimi, you've lost weight!"

Posted by: cjbriggs | October 29, 2009 12:38 PM | Report abuse

"I thought this was going to be an old story about Jim Carey and Lauren Holly. Silly me, am I Dumb or Dumber?"
------------------------------------------
Ha! I thought the EXACT same thing!

Posted by: beaker1 | October 29, 2009 12:39 PM | Report abuse

A firm believer in the maxim "More than a mouthful is a waste," Drew Carey opens wide for Holly Madison.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | October 29, 2009 12:47 PM | Report abuse

Drew Carey is shocked to learn that the silicone in Holly Madison's body can flow out through her hand!

Posted by: lydandy | October 29, 2009 1:16 PM | Report abuse

Wonder twin powers, activate!

Posted by: orlandoflideas | October 29, 2009 1:21 PM | Report abuse

Drew Carey, left, happily greets Holly Madison on the red carpet in Vegas this Wednesday, only the second woman he has met with larger breasts than his.

Posted by: ljcmpls | October 29, 2009 2:01 PM | Report abuse

Drew Carey gets overstimulated at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.

Posted by: MStreet1 | October 29, 2009 2:15 PM | Report abuse

The Price is Right: for Mrs. Roeper's dress.

Posted by: molsonmich | October 29, 2009 2:29 PM | Report abuse

Drew sees the Ghost of Mimis's past and is surprised that some of her 'assets' were still just as plentiful 75 lbs ago...

Posted by: ropespin | October 29, 2009 2:42 PM | Report abuse

Who?

Posted by: shackgirl | October 29, 2009 2:49 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: danke1 | October 29, 2009 3:22 PM | Report abuse

No one told me it would be a costume party!!!!

-----------

It might not be great, but not a lot of competition today. C'mon Lizards.

Posted by: epjd | October 29, 2009 3:38 PM | Report abuse

"Dear Diary,
If I don't find a dress for tonight, it's curtains!"

Posted by: dablues1 | October 29, 2009 3:41 PM | Report abuse

"Howwwww-DEEE!"

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | October 29, 2009 3:42 PM | Report abuse

For once, Drew Carey is rendered speechless.

Posted by: dablues1 | October 29, 2009 3:42 PM | Report abuse

Dang! So I guess you don't need my help with those hand-strengthening exercises after all.

Posted by: northgs | October 29, 2009 3:43 PM | Report abuse

OW! OH! Sorry! I didn't mean it! That's NOT a Christmas ornament in your hair! OW!

Posted by: northgs | October 29, 2009 3:44 PM | Report abuse

I peaked...she's not a woman, she's an alien from outer space!

Posted by: leontchaikovsky | October 29, 2009 4:41 PM | Report abuse

NOOOOOOOO! I caught it and I'm NOT throwing it back!

Posted by: kbockl | October 29, 2009 4:43 PM | Report abuse

He's got a boner?

Posted by: biffgrifftheoneandonly | October 29, 2009 5:13 PM | Report abuse

"Wow! What a hand job!"

Posted by: rainydaygirl | October 29, 2009 5:23 PM | Report abuse

Oh by gosh by golly, it's time for Mister Drew and Holly.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | October 29, 2009 7:42 PM | Report abuse

Wow! I got to see Wayne Newton AND The Grand Canyon on the SAME DAY!

Posted by: possum_pouch | October 29, 2009 8:03 PM | Report abuse

Holly Madison shows Drew Carey her self-defense instructor's method for dealing with men who try to grab her boobs

Posted by: SilverSpringirl | October 30, 2009 9:05 AM | Report abuse

Drew was unaware that Holly's combination of Christmas ornament hairpiece and placemat dress resulted in Kung Foo Grip superpowers.

Posted by: Raysmom | October 30, 2009 9:53 AM | Report abuse

"I'm sorry, Holly, but I host The Price is Right, not Let's Make a Deal. Nice costume, though..."

Posted by: tomejo2001 | October 30, 2009 11:48 AM | Report abuse

"Hey, Holly! Did Liz ever reveal the winners of the Iman Creative Captioning challenge? Those Lizards are so clever!"

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | October 30, 2009 5:05 PM | Report abuse

Holly: Gee Drew, is that a banana in your jacket pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Drew: GGNNNNNYYAAAAAAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!