Posted at 10:45 AM ET, 10/ 2/2009

Exploring 'Lost' with Time/Space

By Liz Kelly

As we approach "Lost's" sixth and final season, which kicks of in January, it can be hard to keep all of what came before -- five seasons and 60+ years of plot twists -- straight. To that end, we here at The Post's digital operations created an interactive, geocoded timeline that allows you to slice and dice "Lost's" storyline and characters based on year, season or location.

Scads of data was entered, but the job isn't finished yet. That's where you come in. Add your favorite plot points, character moments and locations. We'll review them and, if they check out, add them to the mix. Start your exploration below or bookmark this link. And, take care, it's easy to get lost. Mwa ha ha ha ha.

More:
'Lost Central
The 'Lost' Hour Chat -- today at 2 p.m. ET.

By Liz Kelly  | October 2, 2009; 10:45 AM ET
Categories:  Lost
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Jon Gosselin Wants TLC Cameras Off His Property; Jackson Healthy at Time of Death
Next: Opinion Roundup: Where Do Celebs Come Down on Polanski?

Comments

Cool!

Posted by: talleyl | October 2, 2009 10:58 AM | Report abuse

Couple of bugs; in full screen, the location pointers move as you change the zoom level. The doesn't happen in the window version. But in the window version, if you bring up the key, you can't close it because the close button is outside the window. Great start though, very cool.

Posted by: robmck@gmail.com | October 2, 2009 11:33 AM | Report abuse

I feel a migraine coming.... but still, way cool. But I'm sure you can find a better picture of Sawyer.

Posted by: hodie | October 2, 2009 12:13 PM | Report abuse

Yeow - I forgot how hot Sayid is. Can the new season start now, please?

Posted by: CarolBG | October 2, 2009 1:22 PM | Report abuse

wow, guys, this is so cool!

Posted by: eet7e | October 2, 2009 2:39 PM | Report abuse

Nice and cool. But I'm worried that this type of technology will just make me work harder next season. Its tough enough watching and blogging. Now I have to enter info on a map? Can't we just wait for the finale? I mean, we all know Hurley will end up being the new head of the island. He is the only one not related to anyone, the only one who was actually being prevented by fate from getting on the flight 815, the only one who got there on his own without someone sending him there. Hurley will be made a new god (egyptian, greek, etc) to maintain the island and keep it safe along with jacob. Its so obvious ;-)

Can't wait for the new season and all the lostee bloggers. They make a boring Thursday at work a fun day! I mean, not only are we waiting to see what happened to Jacob but Locke, but I can't wait to hear about little dieWorm.

Posted by: Fate1 | October 3, 2009 5:11 PM | Report abuse