Posted at 8:15 AM ET, 10/20/2009

Octo-Mom has the hots for Jon Gosselin; Lilo's dad to seek conservatorship

By Liz Kelly
Tuesday

Unholy Alliance? Is it possible that two fame-hungry super-spawners could join forces to create some kind of unstoppable child exploitation machine? Well, we're one step closer to finding out. Octo-mom Nadya Suleman thinks father of eight (what a coincidence!) Jon Gosselin is "hot." "I kind of have a crush on [him]," Suleman told Radar Online. (My question: Where's the balloon boy dad in all of this?).

Donatella Versace and Lindsay Lohan (right) attend Monday evening's Whitney Museum of American Art gala in New York. (AP)

More Headlines: Kate Gosselin says kids are acting out... Octo-mom's doc expelled from medical society... Michael Lohan planning to seek conservatorship for Lindsay Lohan... Whitney Houston has wardrobe malfunction on Britain's "X-Factor"... Elisabeth Hasselbeck details nipple slip... Back-pedaling Megan Fox credits "Transformers" for giving her a career... Beyonce's Malaysia concert postponed by morality police... Kelly Osbourne injured by shoe buckle on "DWTS"... Wilmer Valderrama to star in new sitcom based on dog whisperer Cesar Millan... Pageant officials want ousted Miss California Carrie Prejean to pay for her boob job... Mamie Gummer engaged (Wait -- who? Meryl Streep's daughter).

Pix: Katy Perry and Russell Brand snapped snogging... Fall down funny: Bell Biv Dafoe album cover.

Crime Watch: Roman Polanski's bail request rejected by Swiss court... Randy and Evi Quaid fail to show for hearing.

Rumor Mill: Lindsay Lohan getting cozy with Balthazar Getty? (Lilo says she wouldn't do that to SamRo)... David Hasselhoff close to deal for his own reality show... Paris Hilton pops out of a birthday cake for boyfriend.

Say What?
"I hate celebrities." -- Shoe designer Manolo Blahnik

By Liz Kelly  | October 20, 2009; 8:15 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Will California's new anti-paparazzi law have any effect?
Next: Who says John Mayer can't be a D-word?

Comments

Wow Manolo, bite the hand that feeds much?

I do like his phrase of "pointless girls." It seems a rather apt description.

Posted by: wadejg | October 20, 2009 8:30 AM | Report abuse

It must be hard to be Polanski's attorney, and make statements like "he is not a flight risk" with a straight face.

Posted by: Amelia5 | October 20, 2009 8:37 AM | Report abuse

Yikes, Lindsey is looking like Donatella's little sister (or is this age progression photos?)

Posted by: kvs09 | October 20, 2009 9:08 AM | Report abuse

The Manolo--he is superfantastic. I believe he is referring to the LiLo/Paris/Megan-type bimbos, and not real women of style. Besides, the man has been designing shoes since the 70's.

Polanski is just making things worse for himself. Like being so scared of the dentist, that you keep putting it off until you're left wif gray stumps for teef. Except in this case, it's Polanski's soul that has disintegrated into a gray stump.

Posted by: jelo97 | October 20, 2009 9:10 AM | Report abuse

Who do Randy and Evi Quaid think they are? Roman Polanski?

Where is OSHA for DWTS? That show has more injured contestants than any other show. It's a dance contest. It's not like they are dumped in a jungle with no supplies or driving in foreign countries while trying to race.

I thought the Octomom needed mental help before. Now I am sure. Anyone who crushes on Jon really is crazy.

Of course Kate the kids' are acting out. That is all they know how to do since you shoved them in front of a camera practically at birth.

Posted by: epjd | October 20, 2009 9:11 AM | Report abuse

"he is not a flight risk"

Neither, as it turned out, was Falcon Heene.

Is LiLo trying to become Donatella Versace when she grows up? Ick. Nast.

Wilmer Valderrama to star in new sitcom based on dog whisperer Cesar Millan.

Oh, I really hope it's good, because I'm so sick of all the corpse p0rn on crime procedural shows nowadays, where series creators try to come up with ever-more-graphic and bizarre manglings. Speaking of Ick. Nast.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | October 20, 2009 9:13 AM | Report abuse

The NY Daily News reported the B. Getty/LiLo item as "Balthazar Getty Lowering His Standards." Or, based on the photo above, possibly beer-goggling like a freshman.

Thank G-d Donatella believes in undergarments.

Manolo, dahling, you design skyscraper heels and charge a small fortune for them. Wouldn't it be easier just to say you hate all women and be done with it?

Michael Lohan, good luck with that. I agree that your daughter needs a responsible adult in her life, but you, sir, are a very long way from that.

Posted by: northgs | October 20, 2009 9:16 AM | Report abuse

jelo
...it's Polanski's soul that has disintegrated into a gray stump.

Or his stump?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | October 20, 2009 9:19 AM | Report abuse

Pssst. Donatella. Your bra is showing; pull up the dress on the right. But great photos of those two -- dried hay always reminds me of Fall.

Whitney's malfunction was trying to sing, not those goofy straps in that too-tight dress. I watched that clip -- it was all backup singers and dancers working really hard to cover for her scratchy, scratchy voice.

I take it Kelly Osbourne was wearing Manolo Blahniks on DWTS?

Mamie Gummer looks just like her mom. Poor thing.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | October 20, 2009 9:25 AM | Report abuse

I'm pretty sure the marriage of Octo-mom & Octo-Jon is foretold in Revelations.

Liz Kelly, you should have saved the DoVe & LiLo pix for the Hallowe'en edition.

Kate's kids "acting out" - just wait until they meet their new mommy Nadya. It'll be The Brady Bunch Meets Eight Is Enough Meets The Partridge Family, as directed by Sam Peckinpah.

"Octo-mom's doc expelled from medical society." The rest of society can't be far behind.

Posted by: byoolin1 | October 20, 2009 9:28 AM | Report abuse

Nosy-

Why you tryin' to gross me out so early in the day? Polanski is probably height-weight-stump proportionate. I don't know for sure, just sayin'.

Posted by: jelo97 | October 20, 2009 9:28 AM | Report abuse

Between Elisabeth Hasselbecks nipple slip and Meghan McCain's twitpics, I just might be encouraged to switch parties.

As I told Liz on twitter earlier today: Well, it's not like we didn't already know Octomom was a woman of poor judgement.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | October 20, 2009 9:35 AM | Report abuse

Hey Dorkus, are you going to try my suggestion of going as Javier Bardem for Halloween as a way to possibly meet women dressed as Penélope Cruz? Or maybe as Ryan Reynolds in order to meet ScarJo types?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | October 20, 2009 9:52 AM | Report abuse

What is that weird skin crease on Donatella's left arm?

Posted by: snuggie | October 20, 2009 10:02 AM | Report abuse

"Kate's kids 'acting out' - just wait until they meet their new mommy Nadya. It'll be The Brady Bunch Meets Eight Is Enough Meets The Partridge Family, as directed by Sam Peckinpah." --byoolin1

You forgot "Yours, Mine and Ours." (Or as Kate Gosselin calls it, "Mine, Mine, and -- MADY! What did I JUST SAY? Put that water bottle DOWN NOW. Your stupid father just lets you get away with EVERYTHING....")

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | October 20, 2009 10:20 AM | Report abuse

What would make her think the feeling is reciprocal? Jon-Boy seems to favor younger women.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | October 20, 2009 10:21 AM | Report abuse

Just back from Vegas, not feeling so hot and I have to look at Lilo and Donatella pics? Oh please pass the advil!

Seriously, Lilo looks about 20yrs older than she is. Donatella looks ready to scare the kiddies on Halloween.

Jon plus Nadya? oh, surely we can come up with a title for that show. I would try if my head weren't pounding so consider that your assignment.

Oh, I saw Elvis, of course but MJ is still lying low. I thought for sure I would see him.

Manalo is just too classy to use the lizard-coined term, celebutard. We know xactly who he means. But northgs, love your Manalo comeback!

Posted by: hodie | October 20, 2009 10:35 AM | Report abuse

The album covers were hilarious Liz. Also liked the Color Me Brad cover below Dafoes. Almost ashamed to admit I had the Color Me Bad cd. Hey, I was young and impressionable.

Posted by: hodie | October 20, 2009 10:37 AM | Report abuse

Future headline: Jon and Nadya Allow One or More Children* to Float Away in a Balloon--Media Notified Before Police

*even they aren't sure how many there are

Posted by: reddragon1 | October 20, 2009 10:51 AM | Report abuse

The Manolo has been quoted as saying the perfect heel height is around 3.5 inches. Christian Louboutin on the other hand, thinks Barbie's ankles are too fat for his shoes.

Posted by: jelo97 | October 20, 2009 10:52 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Nosy_Parker

********************************************

I'm not sure I'll do anything for Halloween. I've got the Race for the Cure the very next day so I might just try to get a good night's sleep.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | October 20, 2009 11:01 AM | Report abuse

LiLo looks 50, or 60 in that picture. EW.

Posted by: Guest1234 | October 20, 2009 11:09 AM | Report abuse

Can we all agree that when Donatella Versace starts to look better than you, it's time to admit you have a problem.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | October 20, 2009 11:14 AM | Report abuse

Whose lawyer would you less rather be, Roman Polanski or Randy Quaid?

Today obviously has a theme: OctoMom + Jon,
LiLo x 2, Whitney Houston's wardrobe malfunction, Hasselbeck's nipple, Prejean's boob job, and Paris Hilton's pop-up.

Off theme: Manolo, Roman Polanski's future bunkie at San Quentin can help you appropriately place one of those 3 1/2" heels.

Posted by: reddragon1 | October 20, 2009 12:18 PM | Report abuse

Holy crackers, Liz, there should be a NSFE (not safe for eyes) warning on whatever that is next to LiLo. What is that and what did it do with something that might once have resembled a human being?

Note to Octomom: That's what happens if you keep pumping collagen into those lips.

Octo-Mom "doctor": good. There is some justice in the world after all.

Manolo Misogynist: Do you favor foot-binding?

Posted by: Californian11 | October 20, 2009 12:38 PM | Report abuse

Kate - STFU, Seriously! WHY, WHY, WHY are you discussing what your children are feeling about the divorce with the media?! It's hard enough to deal with without you taking your kid's private feelings public, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

And seriously, Michael Lohan, GO AWAY.

Posted by: suzannepdc | October 20, 2009 12:39 PM | Report abuse

Donatella Versace!!!! I THOUGHT she looked familiar. The other day, as I was filling the tank at the local Sunoco, this blonde....thing...I think it was a human female....gets out of a luxo-barge and asks me if I have a digital air pressure gauge she can borrow. I do. She puts it to her lips and I hear a sound of hissing air. She pulls the gauge off her mouth, inspects it ans says, "40 psi, right where they should be."

And Today in History:

1967: Roger Patterson and Robert Gimlin reported that they had captured a purported Sasquatch on film at Bluff Creek, California. (Many years later, Bob Heironimus, an acquaintance of Patterson's, claimed that he had worn an ape costume for the making of the film.)

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | October 20, 2009 12:57 PM | Report abuse

Kelly Osbourne injured by shoe buckle on "DWTS"...

"I hate celebrities." -- Shoe designer Manolo Blahnik

Coincidence?

I think not.

Posted by: mdreader01 | October 20, 2009 1:16 PM | Report abuse

Based on recent news and snark, I figured that Paris Hilton would have dressed like a lobster and popped out of a giant bottle of Gray Goose.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | October 20, 2009 1:19 PM | Report abuse

"Wilmer Valderrama to Play the Dog Whisperer in a New Sitcom."

Oh, great. Every week we get treated to 22 minutes of Wilmer walking around town, sniffing peoples' butts.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | October 20, 2009 1:21 PM | Report abuse

Sas, you're on fire today. ROFL!!

Posted by: Californian11 | October 20, 2009 1:27 PM | Report abuse

Thank you.

Of one thing we can be sure, Wilmer Valderrama will not sniff John Mayer's butt...at least not more than once.

Dogs don't like the smell of dill pickles.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | October 20, 2009 1:32 PM | Report abuse

"Mamie Gummer" sounds like the name of a breast-feeding octogenarian.

Posted by: MStreet1 | October 20, 2009 1:36 PM | Report abuse

Sas

Bosh, er, Bosch!

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | October 20, 2009 1:42 PM | Report abuse

Balderdash!

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | October 20, 2009 1:51 PM | Report abuse

Heironimus Balderdash? Who dat?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | October 20, 2009 2:13 PM | Report abuse

Anyone else think Donatella looks a bit like Bart Simpson in drag (especially around the mouth)?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | October 20, 2009 2:15 PM | Report abuse

What is that weird skin crease on Donatella's left arm?

Posted by: snuggie | October 20, 2009 10:02 AM

Huh? She has an arm visible in that picture? I couldn't see it, can't get past the total train wreck that is her face. Pass the brain bleach.

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | October 20, 2009 3:29 PM | Report abuse