Posted at 11:20 AM ET, 10/22/2009

VIDEO -- Twits: John Mayer, Russell Simmons, Carrie Fisher, Jeremy Piven

By Liz Kelly

This week, John Mayer dishes about his new main squeeze and the dynamics of bodily gasses, Russell Simmons shares a shocking secret, Carrie Fisher comes clean about her "alive-ish" conquests and Jeremy Piven defies logic. Click here or on the pic below to watch this week's Twits.

---

Actor Bios:

Annie Mueller (John Mayer) is a local actor and a graphic design student at Northern Virginia Community College.

Jen Chaney (Russell Simmons) is washingtonpost.com's Movies editor and DVD columnist. Along with Liz, she also blogs about "Lost."

Rachel Manteuffel (Carrie Fisher) is a Washington-based actor and freelance writer.

Cecilia Cackley (Jeremy Piven) is a director and puppeteer from D.C. She has no idea who any of these people are or why they are on Twitter.

---

"Twits" is a weekly video series in which actors dramatize selected text from celebrity Twitter feeds.

By Liz Kelly  | October 22, 2009; 11:20 AM ET
Categories:  Twits Video
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Miley doesn't miss Twitter; 'American Psycho' modeled after Tom Cruise
Next: Ashlee Simpson-Wentz dumped from 'Melrose Place'; Dennis Quaid takes a cab

Comments

I'm with my old friend turkey sandwhich and DietCoke. Hope my good friend double chocolate brownie stops by later.

Posted by: hodie2 | October 22, 2009 12:35 PM | Report abuse

Hahaha, still love Carrie Fisher. Now I'm curious as to who or what would qualify as alive-ish.

Posted by: Bawlmer51 | October 22, 2009 12:50 PM | Report abuse

I predict that John Mayer will soon tweet:

"I fart to make the world a better smelling place."

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | October 22, 2009 4:12 PM | Report abuse

Bawlmer, I'd lay bets on some drugged-out, aging rock star. I have no idea *who* I'd bet on, though.

Posted by: northgs | October 22, 2009 4:24 PM | Report abuse

Carrie was married to Paul Simon.

Posted by: epjd | October 22, 2009 6:23 PM | Report abuse