Posted at 10:00 AM ET, 10/ 1/2009

VIDEO -- Twits: Rev. Run, Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian

By Liz Kelly

This week, Joseph "Rev. Run" Simmons explains why the world is like a puppy, Katy Perry plans for organ failure and Kim Kardashian ponders the existential angst of teeth bleaching. Click here or on the pic below to watch this week's video.

Share your reaction below and remember to Digg/Facebook/Tweet/Stumble this link!

Actor Bios
Ryan S. Taylor (Rev. Run) is a Washington-based director and occasional actor.

Paul Williams (Katy Perry) produces Live Q&As for The Washington Post and tweets at twitter.com/postlive.

Jessica Aimone (Kim Kardashian) is a Washington-based actor who works regularly in TV, video and local theater.

---

"Twits" is a weekly video series in which actors dramatize selected text from celebrity Twitter feeds.

Check back at Noon ET for the winners of the 2009 Celebritology Honors awards (aka "The Lizzies").

By Liz Kelly  | October 1, 2009; 10:00 AM ET
Categories:  Twits Video
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Dennis Hopper Hospitalized; Timberlake and Biel -- On or Off?
Next: 2009 Celebritology Honors: Heidi & Spencer Named Dippiest Couple; Kanye West Should Go Away

Comments

Katy, FYI, it is much easier to get a kidney than a liver. Why you ask?

Posted by: hodie | October 1, 2009 11:45 AM | Report abuse

I finally got around to watching all of the Twits & I gotta say, it's gotta be best use of the word twit ever!

Kudos to the actors & actresses that "portrayed" the Twits.

I now understand why Barbara Walters won her Lizzie for Most Confounding Celebrity Twitter.

Posted by: wadejg | October 1, 2009 12:26 PM | Report abuse

Oh, man, I have to admit (being a non-twitterer), I wasn't sure the quality of the twits could keep up - bravo, Liz! Bravo!

You should have a contest for one of us regular schmos to be in one!

Posted by: blahblah6b | October 1, 2009 12:54 PM | Report abuse

I'm going to have that bass line running through my head for the rest of the day.

Posted by: mdreader01 | October 1, 2009 1:48 PM | Report abuse

Ummm, note to the WaPo headline writer.

There's a difference between "celebrity twits" and "celebrity tweets."

A "celebrity tweet" would be Paris Hilton saying, "ZOMG this is the greatest handbag perfect for my hand-picked dog!"

A "celebrity twit" would be Paris Hilton.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Yeagh!

Posted by: bs2004 | October 2, 2009 10:32 AM | Report abuse

Ryan, that was amazing. Especially the creepy smile at the end of the "smile to be happy" one.

Posted by: TheNoblest | October 7, 2009 1:54 PM | Report abuse