Posted at 8:50 AM ET, 11/25/2009

Michael Lohan leaks Jon Gosselin phone tapes; Donny Osmond wins 'DWTS'

By Liz Kelly

Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson wrap up their final, winning 'Dancing with the Stars' performance. (Reuters)
Wednesday

Headlines: Michael Lohan leaks Jon Gosselin phone tapes; can Lohan go to jail for that?... Adam Lambert "Good Morning America" performance pulled... Donny Osmond wins "Dancing with the Stars"... Paula Abdul angling for her own talk show... Lindsay Lohan to keep her "job" at Ungaro... Julie Andrews to make first stage appearance in decades... Amanda Peet to guest star on "How I Met Your Mother"... Oprah Winfrey settles up mom's unpaid bills.

Pix: Rod Stewart steps out with big, floppy neck bow (and wife Penny Lancaster-Stewart).

Rumor Mill: Forget the hip, did W replace Demi Moore's entire body?... Nicole Kidman not pregnant, says rep... Britney Spears set to marry agent Jason Trawick?... Angelina Jolie not a Barack Obama fan... Katie Holmes talks through New York "New Moon" screening... Robert Pattinson introduced Kristen Stewart to mom and dad.

By Liz Kelly  | November 25, 2009; 8:50 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Will Jon & Kate really go away?
Next: Demi or not Demi? That is the question

Comments

One Question: Where was Michael Lohan when Nixon was in office? We really could have used a guy like that then.

"Angelina Jolie not a Barack Obama fan..." It would be ironic if it were because she believes he's not an American citizen.

Posted by: byoolin1 | November 25, 2009 9:03 AM | Report abuse

Did W replace Demi Moore's entire body? It wouldn't be the first time Demi has had her body replaced.

I hear Michael Lohan is now being considered to run the NSA.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | November 25, 2009 9:19 AM | Report abuse

"did W replace Demi Moore's entire body?"

Now that you mention it, she *does* look a little bit Ashton Kutcher-y.

Posted by: byoolin1 | November 25, 2009 9:36 AM | Report abuse

Stay tuned for a long post re: Demi, dropping shortly!

Posted by: Liz Kelly | November 25, 2009 9:55 AM | Report abuse

Paula Abdul angling for her own talk show.

So being able to speak coherently is no longer a bona fide job qualification?

Angelina Jolie not a Barack Obama fan.

Is this what her reconciliation with her father was all about?

Angelina Jolie not a Barack Obama fan. Michael Lohan leaks Jon Gosselin phone tapes. Oprah Winfrey settles up mom's unpaid bills. [D]id W replace Demi Moore's entire body? Julie Andrews to make first stage appearance.

Does it seem like an awful lot of celebs had effed-up parents? Cause/effect, perhaps seeking public approval as a substitute? Paging Dr. Freud...

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | November 25, 2009 9:56 AM | Report abuse

As someone who sat through new moon, I believe Katie Holmes talking through it was actually a favor for those around her...probably made the movie much more interesting!

Posted by: MrsKerin | November 25, 2009 10:05 AM | Report abuse

Nosy-
So being able to speak coherently is no longer a bona fide job qualification?

Nosy, you've obviously never seen Wendy Williams talk show.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | November 25, 2009 10:08 AM | Report abuse

Dorkus, not only that, I don't even know who Wendy Williams IS.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | November 25, 2009 10:15 AM | Report abuse

Note to anyone thinking of calling Michael Lohan -- just don't. Emails or old fashioned letters would not be better either.

Posted by: epjd | November 25, 2009 10:19 AM | Report abuse

A Paula Abdul "talk" show?!?! Isn't that, like, an oxymoron or something?

Posted by: jaybbub | November 25, 2009 10:23 AM | Report abuse

Wow, I guess messing up your daughter's life is not the full time job I thought it was if Michael has time to put his nose in someone else's business.

Paula, before you get a talk show, may I suggest Toast Masters?

Guess what won't be on Oprah's fav list this year.

Note to self: Get the name of Demi's body replacement surgeon.

Barack to Angelina: Oh come'on Ang, I'll make sure that tatoo removal is included in the latest healthcare reform bill!

So how we doing on that coat drive? Looks like little Suri needs one. Perhaps we can get a muffler for Mom, too.

Posted by: hodie | November 25, 2009 10:24 AM | Report abuse

I hope to be nowhere near a computer on Friday, so I'm sending out early Friday lurve to Maura Tierney. Haven't heard how she's doing lately - hope things are going well for her!

And to my dear 'zards - hope all of you get to spend Thanksgiving with the people you love most.

(And I'm *totally* staying tuned for the post about Demi!)

Posted by: jaybbub | November 25, 2009 10:26 AM | Report abuse

Liz drop that bad boy on demi soon - I got to leave for a little lurker doc appt in 20 minutes and I am dying to get the 411

Posted by: LTL1 | November 25, 2009 10:38 AM | Report abuse

Maybe Paula and Kate can team up on a talk show.

Mya was robbed.

Posted by: reddragon1 | November 25, 2009 10:42 AM | Report abuse

reddragon, Mýa was indeed robbed (as was Mel B several seasons ago, for that matter, not that I'm suggesting anything; oh wait, yes I am).

I'm just hoping that living well is their best revenge for Mýa. Maybe a starring role in a Broadway dance-musical?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | November 25, 2009 10:53 AM | Report abuse

I'll make Ungaro a deal. Pay me 10% of what Mizz Lohan makes and I won't screw things up for ya. We good?

Posted by: EricS2 | November 25, 2009 10:55 AM | Report abuse

"[Angelina is] into education and rehabilitation and thinks Obama is all about welfare and handouts. She thinks Obama is really a socialist in disguise,"

Angelina made her screen debut alongside her father Jon Voight in the 1982 film "Lookin' to Get Out."

Does Angelina classify that as education or rehabilitation?

Posted by: mdreader01 | November 25, 2009 10:57 AM | Report abuse

EricS2, I'm sure you couldn't do any worse. Remember the Anouk Aimée era at Ungaro, when the clothes were elegant? Ah, those were the days...

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | November 25, 2009 11:03 AM | Report abuse

Yep, Mya definitely robbed.

Posted by: hodie | November 25, 2009 11:15 AM | Report abuse

huh, apparently my post was too racy for the WaPo, so let me try to rewite in toddler language...

I call poop on the Katie Holmes story. In a whole theater filled with New Yorkers, not one had the testicular fortitude to tell her to shut it? I have been to NY and I don't think so.

Posted by: VaLGaL | November 25, 2009 11:26 AM | Report abuse

ValGal, maybe it was the thetan body guards that intimidated them?

Posted by: hodie | November 25, 2009 11:43 AM | Report abuse

Donnie Osmond looks like Don Rickles with hair!

Posted by: ronjaboy | November 25, 2009 11:43 AM | Report abuse

Donnie Osmond looks like Don Rickles with hair!

Posted by: ronjaboy | November 25, 2009 11:47 AM | Report abuse

Altho Mya was robbed, let's not harsh on the old guy. If you live long enough, you'll be old too.

Posted by: reddragon1 | November 25, 2009 11:55 AM | Report abuse

reddragon
If you live long enough, you'll be old too.

Alas, that horse has already left the barn.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | November 25, 2009 12:00 PM | Report abuse

This just in. Swiss grant Polanski bail, but leave him under house arrest in his chalet at Gstaad. His Paris apartment is surety for his bail, and they don't think he would risk the financial security of his minor children at "his advanced age." The AP story said he was arrested for "having sex" with a minor. You have to read well down into the story before you know it's rape. This should give some comfort to those who think US justice is squirrelly...

Posted by: reddragon1 | November 25, 2009 12:05 PM | Report abuse

The article in the Swiss paper Neue Zuricher Zeitung doesn't mention the rape part at all. But it did rate top of page 1 coverage, and our Swiss commenter cousins were scathing.

Posted by: reddragon1 | November 25, 2009 12:34 PM | Report abuse

Oh yeah, Switzerland, give the guy who jumped bail once before house arrest. Because those ankle bracelets can never be removed. And I ain't buying your sympathy for the child of a Holocaust survivor. You know why I am not buying it.

Posted by: epjd | November 25, 2009 12:42 PM | Report abuse

"Adam Lambert "Good Morning America" performance pud pulled... "

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | November 25, 2009 1:13 PM | Report abuse

Donny Osmond in a tux makes me look like Sean Connery in a tux.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | November 25, 2009 1:15 PM | Report abuse

Sas
Donny Osmond in a tux makes me look like Sean Connery in a tux.

Sorry, dear Cryptid, but I fear last night's DB Cooper anniversary celebration is still affecting your perception. Unless, of course, you're claiming that Connery's more hirsute than Osmond (leaving aside the matter of hair on the head).

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | November 25, 2009 2:09 PM | Report abuse

Nosy, that picture of Donny Osmond in a tux makes me feel downright handsome in comparison. He couldn't score the fugliest female at a cryptid party where everyone was hammered.

D.B. Cooper celebration was postponed in favor of shopping for Thursday dinner. We're hosting for my cryptids-in-law. They're better looking than Donny.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | November 25, 2009 2:28 PM | Report abuse

Is Michael Lohan getting paid for these tapes? I just don't get it. What's the point? Keeping himself in the news? What a complete sc*mbag. Not that I give a damn about Jon Gosselin, but I feel bad for Lindsay.

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | November 25, 2009 4:12 PM | Report abuse

==============HTTP://www.fashiongoods.us==========

==============HTTP://www.fashiongoods.us==========

sells clothing,footwear,handbags,Sunglasses,ugg

Our products sell well in Europe and North America.
Our main product list is as follows:
1.Fashion Sports shoes:
Shox,Dunk,Jordan, Air max, Air force,Adidas, Puma,Prada,D&G, Chanel,
Gucci, Lacoste, LouisVuiton,Bape,Evisu,Timberland,ugg,boots,Burberry,
4us,Hogan,Dior,Greedy
Genius,Versace,Convers,Coach,Dsquared,Maurt,etc.
2.Fashion T-Shirt & Jeans & Jacket:
Bape,AF,AAF,BBC,Evsiu,Juicy,GGG,Burberry,ED-Hardy,Chanel,G-Star,Red
monkey,Christian
Audigie,sinful,lacoste,POLO,Armani,Smet,Baby,Levis,Justcavalli,Versace,True
Religion,Artful Dodger,Rock,Coogi,Crown Holder,RMC,etc.
3.Fashion Handbags:
LV , Prada , Chanel ,D&G, Fendi , EDhardy, Burberry , MIUMIU ,
Gucci ,Chloe , Juicy and Chole,Burse,etc.
4.others:brand watches(rolex,Longines...), belt(d&g, gucci, prada,
chanel, burberry.... ), hats, sunglasses etc.
we sincerely hope to establish the business relation with you.
Looking forward your visit.

Our Website: http://www.fashiongoods.us