Posted at 8:12 AM ET, 02/ 4/2010

Lindsay Lohan, secret hoarder?; Leif Garrett busted with heroin

By Liz Kelly
Thursday

Headlines: Lindsay Lohan, secret hoarder?:

Tila Tequila, Perez Hilton make Forbes's list of top 25 Web celebs... John Travolta says he was "like a commander" during trip to Haiti... John Mayer donates $500K to Haiti relief... Brittany Murphy's husband cancels pay-for-play memorial event... "90210's" Ian Ziering engaged... Sex Pistol Johnny Rotten settles case alleging he punched woman in the face.

Crime Watch: Leif Garrett arrested for heroin possession... Kim Kardashian wins permanent restraining order against alleged stalker.

Rumor Mill: Michael Jackson's doctor to be arraigned on Friday... Tiger Woods's wife dumps divorce lawyer... Pam Anderson signs deal to appear on "Dancing with the Stars"... Secret Madonna and A-Rod meet up in Manhattan?

Pix/Video: Get 'em while they're hot: Tiger Woods's mistress golf balls.

Chat Day! Join me at 2 p.m. ET for this week's edition of Celebritology Live. Now with 40 percent less snow.

Gallery: Celebs with reusable shopping totes.

By Liz Kelly  | February 4, 2010; 8:12 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: 'Lost' Dueling Analysis: 'LA X, Parts 1 and 2'
Next: Twits Quiz: Kirstie Alley, Moby, Nick Hogan, John Mayer

Comments

"Lindsay Lohan, secret hoarder?" Makes Niecy Nash think, "Where were you when I was hosting Clean House and the biggest name we ever got was that slob who was the brother of MadTV's David Alan Grier?"

Does Forbes ever have articles anymore, or is it all just lists now? How about a list of the top 25 jobs whose descriptions include the word "wanking"? (#1 & #2 respectively: Forbes List Writer & Professional Wanker)

"John Travolta says he was "like a commander" during trip to Haiti." Sounds more like fumes from the jet fuel were seeping into the cockpit.

"John Mayer donates $500K to Haiti relief." That will buy a lot of ass-hats.

"Brittany Murphy's husband cancels pay-for-play memorial event." It all fell apart when Alice Cooper declined to play "Cold Ethyl" during the thing.

"Sex Pistol Johnny Rotten settles case alleging he punched woman in the face." Weren't you listening, lady? He SAID he wanted to destroy passers-by.

How's Pammy going to have a chance on DWTS? None of the competitions are on a pole.

Posted by: byoolin1 | February 4, 2010 8:35 AM | Report abuse

"Gallery: Celebs with reusable shopping totes."

This link doesn't work.

Posted by: jezebel3 | February 4, 2010 8:46 AM | Report abuse

link worked fine for me. I use reusable bags, but mine are grungy because I actually "reuse" them...

Posted by: VaLGaL | February 4, 2010 8:56 AM | Report abuse

Kim Kardashian wins permanent restraining order against alleged stalker.
-I guess Sas' is gonna have some extra free time now.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | February 4, 2010 9:08 AM | Report abuse

"Gallery: Celebs with reusable shopping totes."

This link doesn't work.

Posted by: jezebel3 | February 4, 2010 8:46 AM | Report abuse

Link works now.

Yikes! Jessica Alba's kid is fugly!

Posted by: jezebel3 | February 4, 2010 9:37 AM | Report abuse

If you read the John Travolta story, he comes off better than the quote suggests- he says, "I didn't even know I had it in me, I was like a commander running around." Which suggests, to me, a little less grandiosity and a little more "wow, I can't believe I did this". I maintain that Scientology is a creepy pseudo-cult run by monomaniacs, but honestly, help is help. (As long as they didn't break out the e-meters in the food line.)

And John Mayer donates $500,000...he's still skeevy, but at least it's a generous kind of skeevy. Good on him.

Posted by: Bawlmer51 | February 4, 2010 10:06 AM | Report abuse

High-Five, Dorkus.

Posted by: byoolin1 | February 4, 2010 10:21 AM | Report abuse

"WHOOO wants a CLEEEEEAN HOUSE? If you are in the greater Leggings, er, Los Angeles area. . . ."

I just want to see Trish Suhr price all Lindsay's shoes for the yard sale. I also think go-to-guy Matt Iseman has his work cut out for him.

But what I REALLY want to see is Mark Brunetz say to Lindsay, "Tell me about your personal style."

"Well, I like lots of sparkly hearts on my clothing, so that might be good. Since I change my hair color a lot, something that matches my ever-changing moods would be kinda cool. Oh, and I'll need a place for my future Oscars, and and that Grammy I'm going to win if I ever get my recording career back on track. I also need somewhere for my 'Herbie' movie poster and what's left of my dignity. . . ."

Bonus points if Mark finds a way to prevent Michael, Dina and Ali from entering the house at all. Lindsay has enough to worry about with the hoarding.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | February 4, 2010 10:36 AM | Report abuse

Surely I am not the only one who read that Travolta item and pictured him entering Haiti in his "Battlefield Earth" getup.

"I was made for shooting. All, all, all all night long." Come ON, Leif. Did you learn NOTHING from that vh1 experience with the former friend in the wheelchair? Honestly, you former teen idols make me crazy. I need someone who can get inside your head so we can help you -- quick, somebody find me Jimmy McNichol or Willie Aames or Todd Bridges and see if one of them can help, STAT!

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | February 4, 2010 10:43 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: byoolin1 | February 4, 2010 8:35 AM

I think you may have just ruined their "mid-season shocker", Byoo'.

Posted by: northgs | February 4, 2010 11:47 AM | Report abuse

Does Pam know you have to wear pants on DWTS?

Posted by: epjd | February 4, 2010 12:22 PM | Report abuse

Madonna: Alex, u there?

ARod: I'm back from a date. What's up?

Madonna: Oh, another chick, eh?

ARod: Jesus gone again?

Madonna: His mother doesn't like me.

ARod: You remind his mother of her mother.

Madonna: I should [expletive] your [expletive], you [expletive]!!!!

ARod: U R my kind of girl. What R U doing l8tr?

Posted by: mdreader01 | February 4, 2010 12:36 PM | Report abuse

LOL, jez, I thought the exact same thing, then felt bad for thinking, why does the kid have a dirt beard? ;-)

I dread to think what Pammy's idea of "dancing" might involve, and whether her partner will have to wear protective face gear to avoid losing an eye from her, um, ginormous basketball-sized "shoes".

Posted by: Californian11 | February 4, 2010 12:54 PM | Report abuse

Kim Kardashian wins permanent restraining order against alleged stalker.
-I guess Sas' is gonna have some extra free time now.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | February 4, 2010 9:08 AM

-------------------------------------------

(ugh)Must...(gasp).....restrain.....(arrgh)...self...(ugh).....until...(gasp)....2013......

Huh??!!! My name is Dennis Shaun Bowman?!?! WTF??!?!?

Tiger Woods Mistress Golf Balls don't do it for me. Now if there was a Tigers Woods Mistress Golf Course, I might be tempted to play a quick 9 holes.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | February 4, 2010 1:26 PM | Report abuse

When I first read the headline, I wondered if Lindsay had help acquiring her possessions, or whether she hoard them all by herself.

Regards and a passing middle finger to the Celebritology Dirty Words Dictionary.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | February 4, 2010 1:36 PM | Report abuse