Posted at 1:03 PM ET, 02/ 1/2010

'Lost' spoilerage: Sneak peeks abound

By Liz Kelly

Over the weekend, a lucky crowd of "Lost" faithful actually got to watch the season's two-hour premiere episode projected on a massive screen on a Waikiki beach accompanied by none other than the show's stars. Sigh.

To ease a bit of everyone else's snowbound sorrow, ABC released a new show promo, a couple of clips and the first few minutes of season six's first episode (to the winners in ABC's "Message in a Bottle" sweepstakes, who received said clip on what has to be the coolest flash drive ever). Within, oh, a couple of milliseconds, it wound up on the Internet. You'll find it embedded below along with the rest of the newly-released footage.

It goes without saying that these are NOT something to watch if you're at all SPOILER averse. So move right along if you'd rather limit your exposure ahead of Tuesday evening's premiere broadcast (9 - 11 p.m. ET on ABC).

Naturally, we are tempted to do a little something we'd like to call "Dueling Analysis: The Clips." But we will refrain and save the post-game dissection for Wednesday morning, after the entire episode has aired.

Again, just to be ultra-clear: **SPOILERS AHEAD!!** PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

The trailer:

The first four minutes:

Clip: "The Beginning of the End"

-- Jen Chaney and Liz Kelly

By Liz Kelly  | February 1, 2010; 1:03 PM ET
Categories:  Lost
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Poll: Grammy's worst fashion offender?
Next: Tila Tequila deletes Twitter account!

Comments

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGICAN'TWAIT!!!

I have read Doc Jensen until my brain hurts. I watched that clip, I just. can't. wait.

Posted by: wadejg | February 1, 2010 1:28 PM | Report abuse

Of course I watched! Only 2min of it was a spoiler. The first 2 min were the end of last season. And how do we know this is not just another flashback?? Stay tuned losties! Can't wait.

Posted by: hodie | February 1, 2010 1:46 PM | Report abuse

I am so ready.

Posted by: mat00 | February 1, 2010 3:43 PM | Report abuse

I saw the spoiler from the Hawaii showing on darkufo. It was taken down and it wasn't super high quality anyway. Someone filmed it and posted it. You had to know that would happen. I think it was only 1/2 the episode. Not a flashback. That's all I'll say.

Can't wait!

Posted by: commentator3 | February 1, 2010 6:18 PM | Report abuse

The clip of "The Beginning of the End" is now on ABC's website.

Posted by: RJD1 | February 1, 2010 10:44 PM | Report abuse

I just moved to Honolulu from DC and decided to go to the premiere on Saturday. Everyone is better looking in real life. The first hour was good and surprisingly held my attention even though 1. I stood for over an hour in 4 inch wedges so I could see over people's heads, 2. there were thousands of people all around with ringing cell phones and chatter, and 3. the EMTs showed up in the middle to take some girl away. I'm looking forward to being able to sit down to watch the full thing in peace and quiet tomorrow. Did I mention how attractive the cast is in real life?

Posted by: zan20 | February 2, 2010 1:10 AM | Report abuse