Posted at 10:21 AM ET, 02/ 4/2010

Twits Quiz: Kirstie Alley, Moby, Nick Hogan, John Mayer

By Liz Kelly

How well do you know your celebs?

Twits has a brand new spiffy quiz format! Watch the short video clips below -- in which actors dramatize some of the best mind droppings celebs have to offer -- to match the quotes with the celebrity who originally posted them to Twitter.

This week's Twits are:

Keep them in mind as you watch the video, below:

Now, let me know how you did -- and how you like the new format -- in the comments section below.
---

Actor Bios:

Cesar Guadamuz is a local artiste of the stage and a cog in the world known as White Collar.

Jen Chaney oversees The Washington Post's online movie coverage and spends a lot of time over-analyzing "Lost."

Annie Mueller is a local actor and a graphic design student at Northern Virginia Community College.

Aidan Hughes is a Washington-based stage and film actor who most recently appeared in "My One and Only." He's currently appearing in the play "Constant State of Panic" at the H Street Playhouse.

---

"Twits" is a regular video series in which actors dramatize selected text from celebrity Twitter feeds.

By Liz Kelly  | February 4, 2010; 10:21 AM ET
Categories:  Twits Video
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Lindsay Lohan, secret hoarder?; Leif Garrett busted with heroin
Next: Emma Watson named Hollywood's highest paid actress; Howard Stern headed to 'Idol'?

Comments

Now, I'm scared.

Posted by: CJH2 | February 4, 2010 10:55 AM | Report abuse

I'm a bit puzzled here, as the depicted Twits (Neil Patrick Harris, David Lynch, and Pink) were not the ones shown (Moby, Nick Hogan, and John Mayer). Which ones are the true Twitters?

Posted by: leeshoredoc | February 4, 2010 11:09 AM | Report abuse

3 for 4. Would have had 100% if they came in a different order though. Missed the Moby one.

Posted by: hodie2 | February 4, 2010 11:27 AM | Report abuse

50%. Switched John Mayer and Moby.

I should have guessed John Mayer would know nothing about 1941 in the Phillipines to use it as a reference.

The new format is okay. It makes for a pleasant change, but the original format is better IMHO. I'd much rather appreciate the content knowing the celeb who said it instead of trying to guess. You also have more twits per video with the old format.

Posted by: DCCubefarm | February 4, 2010 11:32 AM | Report abuse

Nick Hogan was easy; he's too distinctive from the other contestants here. Moby vs. John was tough because they're both such pretentious wanks, and Kirstie was a good distractor for them both. Had the quotes been placed differently (i.e., Enquirer quote first or second) it would have been easier to weed her out of the mix.

The format is okay, but I also like the original format. Maybe some weeks the tweets (and production deadlines) will lend themselves naturally to one or the other?

Posted by: northgs | February 4, 2010 12:00 PM | Report abuse

Had you actually given viewers the correct Twitterers from which to choose, I probably would have been able to guess correctly.

What did I miss?

Posted by: cfow1 | February 4, 2010 1:32 PM | Report abuse

HELP? And why do some people seem to be seeing the right ones? They were great, but this is very confusing!

Posted by: KKreutzer | February 4, 2010 2:19 PM | Report abuse

I got one right - Kirstie Alley's. I'm going to have to try harder next time.

Posted by: StuckatWork | February 4, 2010 2:44 PM | Report abuse

Did anyone else get "[an error occurred while processing this directive]" when trying to get to today's chat?

The other seven chats on today worked fine, as did last week's Celebritology.

I got the error message in Firefox, Chrome, Safari and IE8.

Posted by: byoolin1 | February 4, 2010 3:16 PM | Report abuse

Some of these celebs should have chaperones or some kind of handler by their side whenever they get near any media or electronic device and these handlers should be wearing a t-shirt or badge that says: "I'm with stupid". Perhaps Twitter should change it's logo to a clown[oh snap!]

Posted by: oriada4 | February 4, 2010 3:20 PM | Report abuse

Archived chat from earlier today is now visible...

Posted by: byoolin1 | February 4, 2010 6:59 PM | Report abuse