Posted at 8:47 AM ET, 03/19/2010

Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee allegedly paid $30K for her story; Heidi Montag fires psychic manager

By Liz Kelly and Jen Chaney
Friday

Celebrity Beat: Heidi Montag fires new psychic manager... No "Star Search" for Paula Abdul... George Clooney voted for Jeff Bridges in Oscar race... Kirstie Alley hits back at criticism of alleged Scientology-inspired diet... Former producer/ex-boyfriend sues Lady Gaga for $30 million... Alleged Tiger Woods mistress posts (sometimes graphic) texts online... Fess Parker, TV's "Davy Crockett," dead at 85... Jesse James's dog Cinnabun found (again)... Michael Lohan home from hospital after heart surgery... Ex-wife Dina Lohan launches "Lohan Green Tooth Brush."

Pix: Katherine Heigl's wardrobe malfunction.

Crime Watch: Alleged Ivanka Trump stalker arrested in Reno... Roman Polanski files police misconduct appeal.

Rumor Mill: Alleged Jesse James mistress Michelle "Bombshell" McGee paid $30,000 for her story... James and McGee allegedly traded flirty Tweets... Former roommate claims McGee and James had tryst aboard Queen Mary... Sam Mendes supposedly told Kate Winslet that one relationship was not enough for him... Lindsay Lohan facing ban from India... Whitney Houston not headed to rehab, says lawyer... Britney Spears still with agent/boyfriend?... Octomom Nadya Suleman falls behind on mortgage payments.

Video: Who is Michelle McGee?

Hugh Jackman's Lipton iced tea ad...

Pop Culture Mix: Who you gonna call? Not necessarily Ivan Reitman to direct "Ghostbusters 3," based on the latest reports (via The Wrap)... Bryan Singer could take on more "X-Men" responsibilities... Steve Harvey book "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man," to be adapted into movie... "David After the Dentist" family nets low six figures from viral video sensation (via Jezebel)... Introducing the Braille Rubik's Cube!... Entertainment Weekly solves the mystery of the "Lost" "Mmm... cake video." (See below)

By Liz Kelly and Jen Chaney  | March 19, 2010; 8:47 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Jesse James apologizes to Sandra Bullock for 'poor judgment'
Next: Chatting up 'Precious' director Lee Daniels

Comments

Can we ban LiLo from the US? That would be great. Thanks.

Poor Sandra. I feel badly for her because she seems like such a normal person. She's not wrapped up in the whole hollywood scene or tabloids (before this). And her husband cheated with *that*? Wow, she's ugly.

Posted by: Guest1234 | March 19, 2010 9:08 AM | Report abuse

Heidi's psychic manager: "Well, I didn't like working for those boobs anyway."
Reporter: "You were working for Heidi, not Heidi & Spencer."
Heidi's psychic manager: "What's your point?"

RIP, Fess Parker. (Note to self: try not to die on wife's birthday like he did. Really puts a damper on the fun.)

Cinnabun issued a statement that said, in part: "There is only one dog to blame for this whole situation, and that is me. It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way. I am a bad dog, a very bad dog."

A state of partial undress is about the only thing I'd be interested in seeing Kathy Heigl in.

It says something when a country that considers 166 million of its citizens to be "untouchables" finds your conduct so objectionable that they send you away. So congratulations, LiLo!

"Whitney Houston not headed to rehab, says lawyer." She wants to hit a new low first.

Posted by: byoolin1 | March 19, 2010 9:10 AM | Report abuse

This blog needs a Lohan Watch.

* Lindsay should keep a Lohan Green Tooth Brush (when did toothbrush become two words?) in her purse to jam in her mouth the next time she wants to utter a sentence to anyone with an IP connection.
* No LiLo in India? So much for "Brat and Prejudice" and her burgeoning Bollywood career. Aiswariya Rai can breathe easy now that her career's no longer in jeopardy.

Now Ivanka Trump has a stalker?

What happened to Kathy Heigl? Did her Emmy fall out of her pocket? Oh WAIT. She doesn't HAVE an Emmy.

They said Whitney had to go to rehab and she said hell-to-the-no, no, no.

Kirstine, I am losing patience with you. Be fat, be funny, be whatever. But publicly fighting anti-Scientology views makes you look clueless and desperate. Dina, give Kirstie a Tooth Brush [sic] too.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | March 19, 2010 9:14 AM | Report abuse

Sounds like Jesse and Cinnabun need to be strapped into a double leash.

Heidi Montag fires psychic manager, who presumably saw it coming and had his resume up to date beforehand.

Whitney not going to rehab, Lindsey not going to India. Hmmpf. I think somebody at US Magazine got their itineraries crossed, is all.

Posted by: northgs | March 19, 2010 9:44 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: northgs

****

I'd hate to be that psychic at his next job interview.

HR MANAGER: Heidi Montag *fired* you? The same Heidi Montag who finds Spencer Pratt and her plastic surgeon adequate in *their* roles fired you? Tell me about that.

MR. CHASE:

HR MANAGER: Good day, Mr. Chase.
MR. CHASE:

Posted by: byoolin1 | March 19, 2010 10:00 AM | Report abuse

Am I the only one who thinks "Ghostbusters 3" is a bad idea? The original actors aren't getting any younger (Bill Murray turns 60 this year). The idea of making a sequel now just invites turning the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man into the Depends Man and hoping the Keymaster can get the door to the restroom open in time.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | March 19, 2010 10:09 AM | Report abuse

Heidi Montag fires new psychic manager.

Didn't the manager see that coming?

Kirstie Alley hits back at criticism of alleged Scientology-inspired diet.

Please keep it up, Kirstie, so more people will see through the fraud that $cientology is.

Lohan Green Tooth Brush

My immediate reaction was to picture it being overgrown with green furry mold.

Rhymes with "glass bowl."

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | March 19, 2010 10:15 AM | Report abuse

td, you are correct re GB3. In fact just about anything with "3" in the title or subtitle should be avoided.

I'm klinda disappointed about Paula and no new "Star Search."

Time to send Guido to see Polanksi. Maybe we should put in a call to "Jersey Shore."

India finally does something I can applaud. Hope they ban Rielle Hunter too.

Posted by: reddragon1 | March 19, 2010 10:19 AM | Report abuse

td, It's not so much that Bill Murray turns 60 this year, because some actors still look pretty darn good at that age. I think it's that the years have been so unkind to Murray (either that or not taking good care of himself has finally caught up with him).

Sorry to have come in third with the "didn't the psychic manager see it coming" genre of comment, which I typed while the other two were posting. Low hanging fruit...

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | March 19, 2010 10:20 AM | Report abuse

India, if you succeed, please tell the rest of us.

Last night at the Family Law Section meeting all we could talk about is poor Sandra Bullock. Yeah, it is overwhelming in her favor. Of course, she has the money, so that might have something to do with it.

Missed the chat yesterday. After reading the transcript, we so need to party to welcome Jen. And I miss the Lizard Lexicon. Aaaaah memories.

I guess Lady Gaga is officially famous. People are suing her for the attention.

Posted by: epjd | March 19, 2010 10:27 AM | Report abuse

Nosy, I completely agree. Sigourney Weaver is 60 and looks fantastic. Harold Ramis (65) no. My point is that the time to do Ghostbusters movies has passed.

reddragon1, I agree with you too. "Shrek 3" was horrible but I have high hopes for "Toy Story 3."

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | March 19, 2010 10:27 AM | Report abuse

Heidi Montag fires new psychic manager...To be fair, he should've seen that one coming...

Jesse James's dog...Is that what we're calling Michelle McGee now? (Though I'll admit, the tattoos are kind of hot)

Finally LiLo and Richard Gere have something in common (because only one of them would ever be considered a serious actor).

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | March 19, 2010 10:51 AM | Report abuse

After seeing what Harold Ramis looks like now, I think he might take over the role of Styay-Puft in GB3.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | March 19, 2010 10:55 AM | Report abuse

In fairness to Harold Ramis, I recall reading that he withdrew from acting in order to dedicate himself to his wife during her battle with terminal cancer, and to caring for their children, and that he never had any intention of returning to acting after his wife died.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | March 19, 2010 11:04 AM | Report abuse

Upon further review, it appears that JeLi totally buried the lede with regard to the Heidi fires her psychic story.

Lizards, I refer you to the third paragraph of the People story:

"I have decided to part ways with Mr. Chase... and will scrutinize my business decisions more carefully in the future," Montag, 23, tells PEOPLE. "I will now be managing my own career as a strong and independent woman."

People magazine neglected to quote me, who said, "Hoo boy, this oughta be good."

Posted by: byoolin1 | March 19, 2010 11:13 AM | Report abuse

Just as an aside to all the Lizards in DC, WTF is wrong with all you people? Who wears suits to work? Are you guys trying to go for the Guinness record for most Type A personalities in one town? Would y'all like some valium to help relax?

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | March 19, 2010 11:18 AM | Report abuse

Dorkus, yes, we are the most type A personality. It's the federal government thang. If you spent more time around the Capitol in Austin, you would see the same phenomenon.

If we relax, bad things happen. Like Marion Berry.

Posted by: epjd | March 19, 2010 11:30 AM | Report abuse

Oh and I wear a suit to work because the judges get irked if I don't. I try not to irk the judges too much.

Posted by: epjd | March 19, 2010 11:35 AM | Report abuse

In fairness to Dorkus, when I visited the TX state Capitol in Austin, what I mostly saw was Texas Ranger uniforms. And I don't mean the Baseball Team. (Not that Liz would think I did.)

Posted by: reddragon1 | March 19, 2010 11:36 AM | Report abuse

Ah Dorkus - Welcome to DC... a total type a town... even the geese on the mall are wound tighter than a ducks hole....

In other snark - that tattoo chick must do some paint on tats (poser) some pix have serious face ink where others don't.

On a final note Tony Kornhole can kiss my white shiny for his asinine cyclist comments - apology NOT accepted. Never mind all the other jackies coming out of the woodwork talking about how bikes should get off the road or expect "a little bump"

My bike commute to work keeps one more car off the road making your commute easier. I obey all the rules and try to be as conscientious as possible and I still nearly get nailed almost daily by red light runners, bottles thrown at me, or clothes lined by people who can't manage to control their rat on a leash and have their ipod on too loud to hear my passing warning.

rant over...

Posted by: LTL1 | March 19, 2010 11:37 AM | Report abuse

Roman Polanski accusing ANYONE of misconduct? That's a good one.

Friday lurve to Sandra Bullock. We're all with you, girlfriend!

And more lurve to Nosy for "rhymes with glass bowl". Very good.

Posted by: jaybbub | March 19, 2010 11:45 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | March 19, 2010 11:18 AM

If we relax, bad things happen. Like Marion Berry.

Posted by: epjd | March 19, 2010 11:30 AM

I didn't realize Marion Barry has a Valium problem?

Posted by: northgs | March 19, 2010 11:47 AM | Report abuse

LTL
even the geese on the mall are wound tighter than a ducks hole.

SPLOOT!

jaybbub, "rhymes with 'glass bowl'" was used by a poster on the Hax online chat, and adopted by Hax-phile peanuts. Honesty compels me to confess that I didn't invent it, though I wish I had. However, the usage comes in handy from time to time.

northgs
I didn't realize Marion Barry has a Valium problem.

Um, that wasn't Valium he was smoking in the infamous secret video.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | March 19, 2010 11:54 AM | Report abuse

Thanks Nosy :)

Posted by: LTL1 | March 19, 2010 12:02 PM | Report abuse

Dorkus, the Type As around here are the Junior Varsity. Varsity players in DC are Type A-H. Nosy can tell you what the A-H stands for. Valium?!?! Type A-Hs eat valium for breakfast so the can chill down to Type A.

ep, do you call your court attire a law suit?

I suppose Heidi Montag's new manager wasn't psycho enough for her. So she plans on being a "strong and independent woman." I never knew that "strong and independent" was a euphemism for "whacko." Heidi Montag reminds me of the Creation Story where the blonde, given a choice of boobs or brains, chose the former.

Whitney Houston not heading to rehab, not until the the latest shipment of coke is gone.

Michelle McGee got $30K for her story. Okay. We know her profession and her price. perhaps she should change her nickname to "IED." I wonder what percentage her former housemate gets.

Sam Mendes, I realize that you can't judge a book by its cover, but from what we can see, if ever there was a celebrity with whom you could be a one-woman man, it would be Kate Winslet. You poor, demented fool. Wait a minute. Scratch "poor."

It's not surprising that Lindsay Lohan is being banned from India. Bollywood has learned what Hollywood knew last year: LiLo is an untouchable.

Kirstey Alley wants to know what is wrong with eating infidels.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | March 19, 2010 12:15 PM | Report abuse

LTL
even the geese on the mall are wound tighter than a ducks hole.

SPLOOT!

-------------------------------------------
Did that goose nail you, Nosy?

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | March 19, 2010 12:16 PM | Report abuse

Green Tooth Brush: I didn't click on the link. Is this a brush for green teeth?

Posted by: mat00 | March 19, 2010 2:15 PM | Report abuse

Nosy, that was precisely my point about the illustrious former mayor. (I went to Georgetown while he was still in charge, and one of my wittier classmates one snowy winter said that we in Upper Northwest would be dug out just as soon as Barry could snort his way to us.) That, and coke is the pharmacologic opposite of Valium.

Posted by: northgs | March 19, 2010 2:38 PM | Report abuse

Sorry, late to the party. Excellent snark today.

So are we now on JeLi Island? Are we the jellies? What is the new name? I didn't see the transcript yet, ep, is the lizard lexicon now defunct? Say it ain't so.

JeLi and the tribe, you get me through stressful work days by giving me a moment to forget and laugh.

Posted by: hodie2 | March 19, 2010 3:26 PM | Report abuse

Leaping lizards! (so to speak) The lexicon is NOT defunct!!!!

northgs, when were you at GU? Seems we may have been there at the same time...

For guys that spend so much time in the spotlight, it's pretty amazing how totally stoopid/ignorant/arrogant/clueless Tiger and Jesse are about electronic media. Helloooo? Your skanks have NOTHING to lose and $$ to gain by retaining your ill-advised texts, phone messages, tweets etc. You don't even have to be electronically savvy--I mean, remember when answering machines had little tapes in them? Would you leave messages on that? sheesh. And just when we thought the Tiger story couldn't get any more sordid, the details of his texts put paid to that. Massive Ick Nast (to invoke a more recent addition to the lizard lexicon.)

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | March 19, 2010 3:37 PM | Report abuse

CCV falls behind on mortgage payments ... until she can find some other way to scam the system.

I'm still in agreement with the poster in yesterday's chat who said Sandra should take Cinnabun and send Jesse to the pound.

Maybe with that $30K, the tattooed one can have her boob job redone. Those things are fugly.

Posted by: Californian11 | March 19, 2010 3:55 PM | Report abuse

Right after the Hotel Vista sting, when Barry went clean and sober, and opened all his interviews by proclaiming how many days he had been clean and sober, I toyed with the idea of putting out the Marion Barry Clean and Sober Desk Calendar. Each day would include a fact about Barry's life, while counting the number of days he had been clean and sober. If I recall correctly, that calendar would have had fewer than 12 months in it.

I wonder if we'll ever hear from Rashida Moore again. Those couldn't be her Myspace and Facebook pages, could they?

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | March 19, 2010 3:59 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Californian11 | March 19, 2010 3:55 PM

--------------------------------------------
She'll need another $100K to erase the tats.
Oh wait, I forgot. Jesse likes Outlaw Biker Chicks with tats.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | March 19, 2010 4:02 PM | Report abuse

Sorcerer's Cat, I was there '95-98 in a graduate program; that was for Barry's second go-round. When were you there?

Posted by: northgs | March 19, 2010 4:53 PM | Report abuse

Sas, I worked down the street from the Hotel Vista when all that happened. Couldn't believe he was later re-elected. Your calendar idea is genius. See also:

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | March 19, 2010 4:55 PM | Report abuse

Yikes, I'm age-dating myself. How'd I let that happen?

Can't remember now if Barry was actually in office when I was there or whether he's just been the butt of DC jokes for so long I only THINK he was, but I was undergrad, class of'86 (Yay Patrick Ewing and National Championship! Boo getting wiped out by Ohio this year...)

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | March 19, 2010 7:01 PM | Report abuse