Posted at 8:24 AM ET, 03/31/2010

Jesse James enters rehab; potential mistress No. 5 may step forward

By Liz Kelly and Jen Chaney

Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler pose at Tuesday's Madrid premiere of their new movie, 'The Bounty Hunter.' (Reuters)
Wednesday

Celebrity Beat: Jesse James checks into rehab... Michelle "Bombshell" McGee launches pay-for-nudie-pix Web site... Alleged Tiger Woods mistress plans to attend the Masters... Shannen Doherty is first celeb cut from "Dancing with the Stars"... Christina Aguilera releases first single from new album... Anna Faris to star in "Private Benjamin" remake... In court, Heather Mills says she treated nanny "like a daughter"... Barbara Streisand criticizes Republicans on healthcare stance... Lindsay Lohan unleashes Twitter tirade against dad Michael... Madonna wishes daughter Lourdes would dress "more conservatively"... "Glee's" Jane Lynch set to receive top honors at Outfest... Images from Mindy McCready sex tape leak online... IRS puts $31,000 lien on Corey Feldman-owned business... Elizabeth Taylor refuses to undergo more surgery... Michael Jackson's father plans to file wrongful death suit against doctor.

Video: Snoop Dogg and George Lopez play chat roulette (kind of NSFW).

Crime Watch: Rip Torn pleads not guilty to Connecticut bank break-in... Judge declares Ben Affleck-Jennifer Garner stalker insane.

Rumor Mill: Another Jesse James mistress set to come forward?... Sandra Bullock seeking divorce?... Mistress no. 3 says she met James at a party thrown by Bullock... Jim Belushi raises ruckus on Las Vegas-bound plane... Heidi Montag dismisses reports that she and Spencer Pratt are splitting up... Courtney Love dating Uma Thurman's ex?... Megan Fox turns down Lara Croft role.

Pop Culture Mix:
Matt Damon
to guest star on "30 Rock"... "Paranormal Activity 2" to open on same October date as "Saw VII 3D"... Miley Cyrus movie "The Last Song" opens today; Post review says "in the end, [it] isn't very good," while so far Rotten Tomatoes is giving it a big, 'ol splat... 20th Century Fox reportedly developing movie based on (sigh) those babies in the E*Trade commercials... Studio locks "Hangover" stars into their deals for the sequel... "Castle" picked up for third season... A look at new viral Web site for "Iron Man 2," otherwise known as starkexpo2010.com... Johnny Depp reads Jim Morrison poetry... Kelsey Grammer settles "Swing Vote" lawsuit for $10.

By Liz Kelly and Jen Chaney  | March 31, 2010; 8:24 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Jesse James checks into rehab facility
Next: 'Lost' Dueling Analysis: 'The Package'

Comments

Jim Belushi should be forgiven. It's not every day you meet someone who not only watched "All About Jim" but also laughed.

Barbra, please. Stay out of politics. Do we have to roll out that SNL clip of John McCain singing "People" again?

Anyone who stalks Ben Affleck is insane in my book as well. But now can the stalker's doctor declare the judge out of order for practicing medicine?

Lourdes should dress more conservatively than whom? Jesse James' mistresses?

While I'm sure Johnny Depp reads "Light My Fire" or whatever beautifully, I'd rather hear John Houseman's take on "there's a killer on the road, his brain is squishing like a toad," you know, the way it was MEANT to be said.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | March 31, 2010 8:52 AM | Report abuse

RIP, Bolivian-born East LA Math teacher Jaime Escalante, memorialized in the film "Stand and Deliver."

Liz
Courtney Love dating Uma...

Oops! It's "Thurman's ex?" Clearly too early to read an item that slops over onto a second line.

"Castle" picked up for third season.

Proving that occasionally even network fools get something right. Articulate and witty (as well as, inevitably, attractive) characters, a family who love and respect one another, hard-working ethical police... what's not to like?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | March 31, 2010 8:57 AM | Report abuse

YAAAAAY more Castle.

Boo, the E-trade babies movie. A) we've already had Look Who's Talking (and its sequels). B) Does no one remember the GEICO Cave Men tv show?

Jesse James is going to rehab. For what? Being a stupid idiot? I don't think that is a treatable condition.

Way to show class there Tiger Woods' Mistress. Ditto Jesse James' mistress.

If Heather Mills treated the nanny like a daughter, I think Sir Paul needs to go for sole custody.

Posted by: epjd | March 31, 2010 9:13 AM | Report abuse

Sure wish there were a "No" phoneline on DWTS, where callers could vote against specific contestants, in order to cancel out votes of others (i.e., the Kate-be-gone line). I feel sorry for Tony Dovolani being saddled with her.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | March 31, 2010 9:26 AM | Report abuse

Madonna wishes her daughter would dress more conservatively. What's the issue? The kid is decently covered, which is a fashion standard that mom might actually want to follow a little *more* often.

Posted by: northgs | March 31, 2010 9:29 AM | Report abuse

So that Madonna item has me thinking of that old anti-drug commercial:

Madonna: Lourdes where did you learn to dress like this?

Loudres: You ok! I learned it from watching you!

Judge declares Ben Affleck-Jennifer Garner stalker insane. Tells the man, he should really be stalking someone with actual talent.

I could've told you that Miley Cyrus movie was terrible without even seeing it. Oh when will Miley and Nicholas Sparks be stopped once and for all?

E*trade babies? Did they not learn from Baby Geniuses 2?

Apparently Megan Fox doesn't want to be the next Angelina. And after seeing some images from Jonah Hex, I'll support any thing she wants to do.

Kelsey Grammer settles "Swing Vote" lawsuit for $10. So I CAN get my money back after seeing that movie.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | March 31, 2010 9:52 AM | Report abuse

"Jesse James checks into rehab." Of course he does. That's it. I'm announcing that I will unconditionally support the next dirtbag who, when his multiple affairs are exposed, issues a statement that says, "Yeah, I like banging multiple random chicks. I will nail pretty much anyone. Yeah, my wife's hot, but so what? I need some strange." No more of these checking-into-rehab wimps.

And best of luck to Michelle "Bombshell" McGee in her efforts to arouse white-power perverts who can't figure out how to find free naked pictures of her. You go, girl.

"Alleged Tiger Woods mistress plans to attend the Masters." Making it "The Masters & The Mistresses." Winners will be awarded a green jacket and a skimpy green bathrobe.

Heather Mills treated nanny "like a daughter"... in related news, daughter Beatrice alleges that she was forced to work 12-hour days for less than minimum wage, had no vacation or healthcare benefits and was spoken to only in Slovak. Heather may be confused as to who's who.

Miley's movie "in the end, isn't very good," nor in any other part, I would imagine.

"20th Century Fox reportedly developing movie based on (sigh) those babies in the E*Trade commercials." I can't wait to see who they cast as Bruno Richard Hauptmann.

TD, I love the idea of Houseman reading Morrison. (If he's taking requests, I'd especially like to see "Texas Radio & The Big Beat.")

Posted by: byoolin1 | March 31, 2010 10:06 AM | Report abuse

Barbra, not Barbara. I really miss all the copy editors.

Posted by: koenigeducation | March 31, 2010 10:19 AM | Report abuse

Jake Gyllenhaal cut yesterday. Shannon Doherty cut last night. Everyone's getting cut. I take it that "cut" does not mean what I think it means.

I'm pleased to hear that Johnny Depp is exposing himself to Jim Morrison's poetry, though hopefully not in the same manner that Jim Morrison exposed himself.

If Miley Cyrus told audiences that The Last Song was a promise about her career, the movie might get higher ratings.

EP, it seems that there is money to be made as the attorney that all celebrity mistresses consult before coming forward.

"I love Spencer with all my heart, which I've had surgically enhanced," says Heidi Montag.

That E-Trade baby movie should be aborted.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | March 31, 2010 10:19 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | March 31, 2010 10:41 AM | Report abuse

James Lipton

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | March 31, 2010 11:05 AM | Report abuse

"byoo, John Houseman's been dead for some years. Any ideas for who'd be a fitting replacement for him, intoning-wise?"

Kinda hard to beat James Earl Jones.

Posted by: KevFromArlington | March 31, 2010 11:27 AM | Report abuse

Jesse James entering rehab. What a joke. You can't fix stupid.

Posted by: charleskarrlaw | March 31, 2010 11:28 AM | Report abuse

JEJ, for sure! Great idea, Kev.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | March 31, 2010 11:35 AM | Report abuse

Steven Zirnkilton might be nice, too. You know his voice (IMDB him, such a sweet face!)

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | March 31, 2010 12:05 PM | Report abuse

The Man On The Horse in the Old Spice commercial.

Posted by: byoolin1 | March 31, 2010 12:13 PM | Report abuse

Gee, Madonna, is this a case of "do as I SAY, not as I DO"?

Private Benjamin remake?!? Oh, no. Say it isn't so. Why ruin such a classic ... :-(

Michael Jackson's father, STILL trying to milk more $$ out of his son ...

From Uma Thurman to Courtney Love? Talk about trading down ... yikes!

Posted by: Californian11 | March 31, 2010 12:58 PM | Report abuse

Somewhere Madonna's parents are nodding their heads and smiling remembering the time they once said "I hope oneday your daughter gives us the grief you give us."

Heincer denials, countdown begins, 3,2,1..

Did Heather Mills make her daughter give her naked spray tans? Someone call Children's Services.

Posted by: hodie2 | March 31, 2010 1:23 PM | Report abuse

hodie
Somewhere Madonna's parents are nodding their heads and smiling...

Some of Madonna's issues seem to derive from having only been around 6 or 7 (I think) when her mom died of cancer.

hodie
Did Heather Mills make her daughter give her naked spray tans?

When I was but a lizardlet, my mother made me help her dye her hair at home, and it scarred me for life.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | March 31, 2010 1:28 PM | Report abuse

BKD this afternoon over on the "44" blog page:

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | March 31, 2010 1:51 PM | Report abuse

Nosy, I saw you over there, trying to bring reason to insanity. However, isn't every day a BKD day on that blog?!

-Snarky Squirrel

Posted by: 7900rmc | March 31, 2010 3:44 PM | Report abuse

Squirrel, this is true. It's just that today's deals with LL Cool J, a genuine celeb!

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | March 31, 2010 3:48 PM | Report abuse

We applaud you, Nosy, but remember the old adage: you can't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Posted by: Californian11 | March 31, 2010 5:17 PM | Report abuse

Oh, and Nosy, your comment about SP's Bump-It was hilarious! ROFL ......

Posted by: Californian11 | March 31, 2010 5:26 PM | Report abuse

Thanks, Californian11. Everything I know re online chat snarking I learned on Lizard Island!

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | March 31, 2010 5:54 PM | Report abuse