Posted at 7:49 AM ET, 04/ 1/2010

Sandra Bullock surfaces; Jesse James poses as Hitler

By Liz Kelly and Jen Chaney

Lindsay Lohan arrives at the Star magazine Young Hollywood party on Wednesday in Los Angeles. (AP)

Thursday

Celebrity Beat: Sandra Bullock surfaces from isolation to visit "dear family friend"... Photo surfaces of Jesse James posing as Adolf Hitler... Tiger Woods's alleged mistresses tell all in new Vanity Fair article (NSFW photos)... LL Cool J, Toby Keith say Sarah Palin touted old interview footage as new... Kate Gosselin planning Jon-and-Kate divorce themed dance for week three of "Dancing with the Stars"... Gabourey Sidibe signs on to host "Saturday Night Live"... Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman become Rupert Murdoch daughters' godparents... Citing her ease with firearms, Heidi Montag says she wants to be the "blonde Tomb Raider"... Susan Sarandon calls life without Tim Robbins "exhilarating"... Sting urges U.S. to end the war on drugs... Angelina Jolie checks up on horse hair handbag... Michael Jackson and Aretha Franklin to be inducted into Apollo Theatre hall of fame... Jennifer Hudson to rep Weight Watchers in new ads... Joan and Melissa Rivers sign on to star in new "docusoap"... David Hasselhoff in talks to headline his own Las Vegas show... James Van Der Beek finalizes divorce terms.

Crime Watch: Police get supposed voice recordings from Olivia Newton-John's missing boyfriend.

Rumor Mill: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie sleep in separate rooms, says former bodyguard... Dennis Hopper's estranged wife tried to kill him, claims assistant... Courtney Love denies dating Uma Thurman's ex... Carnie Wilson collapses on set of "The Newlywed Game."

Pop Culture Mix: Leonardo DiCaprio could play J. Edgar Hoover in upcoming Clint Eastwood movie... Emmy-winning TV writer and Post alumnus David Mills dead at 48... Kal Penn may ditch Obama administration to star in "A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas"... Jay Leno admits Conan O'Brien "got screwed" by NBC; Leno, of course, had nothing to do with it... A remake of "Look Who's Talking?" Where can I get tickets, Beelzebub? Surely you must know, since a movie like this undoubtedly will screen exclusively in hell... Gallery: The creepiest children's books ever.

Say What?
"[J]ust stop eating sh** every day." -- Jennifer Aniston's beauty advice to fans, in the April issue of British Harper's Bazaar.

Chat Day! Join us at 2 p.m. ET for this week's Celebritology Live discussion.

By Liz Kelly and Jen Chaney  | April 1, 2010; 7:49 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Jesse James, the latest in a string of celebrity sex addicts?
Next: Miley Cyrus demands our respect

Comments

Jen Aniston, I just want to break out in song a-la-The Soup, "Jennifer Aniston, unlikely voice of reason"

Posted by: Osteph | April 1, 2010 8:19 AM | Report abuse

I can't believe this! This is so crazy, I feel so bad for sandra especially because she was blindsided by this whole thing. while she was working hard Jesse was cheating. My goodness, but what would you expect from a guy whose name sounds criminal. I just read this article about a letter Elin wrote to Sandra check it out

Posted by: republicanblack | April 1, 2010 8:32 AM | Report abuse

Sandra bullock surfaces? What is she, the Loch Ness Monster?

Someone should tell Loredana Jolie Ferriolo that she's going to spill her coffee if she keeps it on the bed like that. (I speak from experience)

Angelina Jolie checks up on horse hair handbag... Has anyone checked to see if Sarah Jessica Parker got a haircut recently?

What happened to the wholesome books I gre up with like Hop on Pop and collections of old Dennis The Menace comics?

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | April 1, 2010 9:18 AM | Report abuse

My boyfriend and I broke up a month ago. yeah.. i'm rich ,beautiful and still hurting.i

need someone to love..still..My friends told me about — www.seekrichbeauty.com —It’s the best

place to meet an sincere handsome boyfriend ..So i got a username(Anny
Bely) there in order to find a new boyfriend.i just don’t know if it’s right !!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Posted by: nathanlanad | April 1, 2010 9:51 AM | Report abuse

ooh they're coming out of the woodwork this morning....

Heidi Montag wants to be the blonde tomb-raider. Are you sure, because I thought she wanted to be the next Barbie princess.

Are you sure Carnie wasn't collapsed in a fit of laughter. I mean they still use the term "making whoopie".

Jennifer is right, I say as I choke on my poptarts and Diet Coke breakfast.

Posted by: hodie | April 1, 2010 10:06 AM | Report abuse

The Jesse James / Hitler thing -- why is this such hot news? I remember Sgt. Carter doing a mean Hitler impression on "Hogan's Heroes" too. Come on already.

Life without Susan Sarandon is pretty sweet too.

Poor Carnie. That 25-point bonus question has done in more than a few brides.

Can't wait to watch the Rivers ladies in "The Tight and the Poreless"?

Oh dear God you had to mention Sarah Palin. Now we're going to have all this rabid viciousness from overly obsessed haters who claim to be above it all themselves. Brace yourselves for a BKD. In 3-2-1...

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | April 1, 2010 10:09 AM | Report abuse

Liz, are you sure that Gene Weingarten is not the ghost writer of The Long Journey of Mister Poop? The title is right up his...err....umm....alley.

And which of these books do you plan on buying for your son? I'm thinking that Where Willy Went would be a great precis on how your son got here.

The most interesting aspect of the Jesse James as Hitler link is that the first image that pops up is that of Britney Spears in glasses. My first thought was, "That's some Hitler." Sooner or later, we all have our Hitler moment. Book your Hitler moment now, before someone else (like Susan Sarandon) does.

Leonardo DiCaprio says he'd love to play J. Edgar Hoover. "Those period dresses are to die for," DiCaprio said, "Even better, they're all in my size (Women's 20)."

What will be the choeography of Kate Gosselin's dance routine? Will she throw poor Tony Dovolani on the floor and walk all over him...after he begs?

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | April 1, 2010 10:37 AM | Report abuse

Oh Kate, nothing says Audience Appeal like a divorce themed dance. Will your kids stay up late to watch?

Posted by: kirstenpaulson | April 1, 2010 10:38 AM | Report abuse

td

I wonder if the fault lies with some network "suit," rather than the on-air personality fronting the show. After all, aren't Toby Keith's political views not too far removed from Palin's? I suspect this is strictly a business decision on the part of both LL Cool J and Keith's "people."

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | April 1, 2010 10:41 AM | Report abuse

Wow. Well, Jen Aniston actually hit on something there.

Say, what has Kal Penn been doing lately? I haven't heard much about him.

Posted by: Bawlmer51 | April 1, 2010 10:48 AM | Report abuse

RIP David Mills.

Posted by: jezebel3 | April 1, 2010 10:58 AM | Report abuse

I howled at the gallery of creepy children's books. Who would approve those?! I'll stick with the Berenstain Bears thanks.

Posted by: JenEFur | April 1, 2010 11:14 AM | Report abuse

CNN's Headline News show "Issues" says they have new information on Jesse going to sex rehab. I bet there are plenty of drugs involved too. He looks pasty and unhealthy. Probably pharmies. The host of "Issues" is a recovering alcoholic so she will probably be able to tell what is really going on.

Posted by: DeniseHubbard | April 1, 2010 11:51 AM | Report abuse

I hadn't realized Vanity Fair was a skanky tabloid.

And that "mistress" may want to back away from the lip injections. Ew.

What's all the kerfluffle about Carnie Wilson's weight? From those photos, she does not look that big at all.

I would be more than happy to comfort Tim Robbins ...

Posted by: Californian11 | April 1, 2010 11:55 AM | Report abuse

Guess she's not a fan of that children's book, "Cooking With Pooh" (#9 in the gallery of "creepiest children's books ever.")

Californian:
I would be more than happy to comfort Tim Robbins.

Me first!

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | April 1, 2010 11:59 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: DeniseHubbard | April 1, 2010 12:15 PM | Report abuse

I love Michael Jackson! I'm so happy to see that he is being honored by the Apollo Theathre.

Posted by: Pina1 | April 1, 2010 1:32 PM | Report abuse

Nosy--

Fox is just being Fox. They've created a "controversy" and removed him from the show, couched in terms that make it seem they are accommodating his wishes. LL Cool J never said he objected to being on the show, he just reacted to their misleading advertising and said that he'd never done an interview with her and what they were going to air was old and done with someone else. And in fact his spokesperson makes it clear:

"This statement is not a reflection of any feelings LL has toward Fox News or Ms. Palin, whom he has never met, rather a clarification of what we have seen published in the media."

I will say that snarky passive-aggressive response from Fox was hilarious. "doesn't want to be associated with a show that could serve as an inspiration to others"? His "fledgling" acting career? Snort.

I think he'll survive just fine.

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | April 1, 2010 4:48 PM | Report abuse

cat, I'm betting LL Cool J has a lot longer career than SP.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | April 1, 2010 4:58 PM | Report abuse

I'm sorry, but I am not feeling any sympathy for him whatsoever either. She should go get laidtips.com Like someone else said on another news site, True love is when a man successfully puts away his natural urges for other women and remains faithful

Posted by: lustlove | April 3, 2010 7:56 AM | Report abuse