Posted at 8:36 AM ET, 06/ 8/2010

Charlie Sheen's sentencing postponed to July; Alanis Morissette marries

By Liz Kelly and Jen Chaney

Tuesday

Celebrity Beat: Alanis Morissette marries rapper Mario "MC Souleye" Treadway... Demi Moore memoir skedded for 2012 release... Bow and arrow-toting Lindsay Lohan dons bikini and Uggs for photoshoot; Lilo's SCRAM bracelet flashed red at MTV Movie Awards after party... Stedman Graham says Chicagoans don't appreciate Oprah... Elisabetta Canalis deletes Twitter account following Jennifer Aniston snafu... "Glee's" Jane Lynch spoofs the new iPhone... A peek at Celine Dion's new Florida mansion/water park.

Rumor Mill: Ex allegedly sells Gary Coleman hospital pics to tabloid... Sex tape release looms for "Real Housewives of New Jersey's" Danielle Staub... "RHONY's" Jill Zarin allegedly harassed by haters... Tila Tequila rushed to hospital for "psychological rescue"... And so water seeks its level: Paris Hilton parties with the "Jersey Shore" crew... Chris Brown denied entry into U.K.?... Maine sheriff tells Montel Williams it's okay to smoke pot at medical marijuana conference.

Pop Culture Mix: Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds to reunite for action-comedy "Most Wanted"... Release of Tom Cruise/Cameron Diaz movie "Knight and Day" pushed up by two days, to June 23... Speaking of Cruise, he says a movie based on his Les Grossman character may be in the works... Julia Stiles to join "Dexter" for 10-episode arc... Stanley Tucci joins "Captain America"... Awk-ward: Release of Vanessa Hudgens movie, "Beastly," postponed due to shift of Zac Efron's "Charlie St. Cloud"... Lost Hollywood films from the 1920's discovered in New Zealand vault... "Seinfeld" has earned $2.7 billion since ending its nine-season run in 1998... Michael Keaton, Geena Davis both express interest in a "Beetlejuice" sequel... Turner Classic Movies hosts Dennis Hopper movie marathon today.

Say What?
"I love you and my head hurts." -- Gary Coleman's last words, according to ex-wife Shannon Price, who also says she and Coleman had planned to re-marry.

By Liz Kelly and Jen Chaney  | June 8, 2010; 8:36 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: 'Grease' is the word ... unless it's dirty
Next: Justin Bieber: The fever that won't quit

Comments

Ex allegedly sells Gary Coleman hospital pics to tabloid.

Ick. Nast.

Shannon Price [] also says she and Coleman had planned to re-marry.

Sorry, Shannon, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

[A] movie based on his Les Grossman character may be in the works.

How about Les Nessman, instead? (Flying turkeys redux, anyone?)

The actual crew that tapes the series would probably be a step up. The cast, however, not so much.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | June 8, 2010 8:58 AM | Report abuse

Bow and arrow-toting Lindsay Lohan dons bikini and Uggs for photoshoot.

Cupid she's not.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | June 8, 2010 9:00 AM | Report abuse

MC Souleye, Dave Coulier wants to know if you're thinking of him when...

"Chicagoans don't appreciate Oprah." Poor girl cries herself to sleep, unappreciated and worth only two and a half billion dollars.

I didn't look, but I'm sure it's as tasteful and elegant as her music, so I'm just going to go ahead and throw up in my mouth a little right now.

"Sex tape release looms for "Real Housewives of New Jersey's" Danielle Staub." Which is not to say that release looms for the rest of us.

"I love you and my head hurts." -- sounds like Gary Coleman knew Shannon was going to try to sell those pictures.

Posted by: byoolin1 | June 8, 2010 9:04 AM | Report abuse

Who proofreads this thing, anyway?

I didn't look, but I'm sure Celine's house is as tasteful and elegant as her music, so I'm just going to go ahead and throw up in my mouth a little right now.

Posted by: byoolin1 | June 8, 2010 9:06 AM | Report abuse

Alanis marries Mario "Who Dat" Treadway.

Lilo looks about as good in those pix as Lilo can look. Closeups kinda kill the appeal.

Steadman (if you really exist), we know that Oprah appreciates Oprah, and that seems to be enough for her.

Sex Tape of Real Housewife now a regular feature (YAWN).

Did Paris even know who she was partying with? Did she care? (I know it should read, "Did Paris even know with whom she was partying?" But that's WAAAY to classy for Paris.)

I needed another reason to move to Maine.

Beetlejuice sequel? Help! Much better to watch the Dennis Hopper marathon or any of the John Ford films.

Posted by: reddragon1 | June 8, 2010 9:16 AM | Report abuse

I looked. It appears to be made of Legos, and neighbors are upset because it used up all the fresh water on the island.

Jeesh. What's wrong with those people - don't they know who she is?

Posted by: mat00 | June 8, 2010 9:19 AM | Report abuse

Folks, the legal advice for today is: always update your Will and Living Will when a major life change occurs such as divorce. That way your ex can't get into the hospital room to take those photos that are sold to the tabs.

Why the rush Tila? You've been mentally unbalanced for years.

I think a whole movie about Les Grossman would be a bad idea. After all Les is more.

Oh and fyi, Nosy, I am pretty sure it was Mr. Carlson who thought turkeys could fly.

Posted by: epjd | June 8, 2010 9:21 AM | Report abuse

PS Legos is (are?) the newest design sensation for builders. My 4-year-old grandson has a bright future, but only if we can get him marketed right away.

related to the Maine article, Elizabetta Canabis is smokin'

Posted by: reddragon1 | June 8, 2010 9:23 AM | Report abuse

Chris Brown denied entry into U.K.?...What, are they afraid we're going to say 'No backsies'?

Lost Hollywood films from the 1920's discovered in New Zealand vault...I give it less than a year before the first remake comes out.

movie based on his Les Grossman character may be in the works...See America, this is why we can't have nice things.

"I love you and my head hurts." -- Gary Coleman.
-Sounds a lot like my ex-girlfriend.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | June 8, 2010 9:25 AM | Report abuse

LyLow: Ugh. Are the boots for covering her Scram? At least they didn't show her face.

Posted by: kabuki3 | June 8, 2010 9:32 AM | Report abuse

ep, I'll trust your word on this, as my memory isn't what it used to be.

Speaking of WKRP, did anyone else catch Howard Hesseman (ex-Dr. Johnny Fever) guesting on the season première of "Lie to Me" last night? How did he get so old, when I'm still so youthful? (Or maybe there's a hospital bed waiting for me in Tila Tequila's ward).

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | June 8, 2010 9:33 AM | Report abuse

It was Mr. Carlson who thought turkeys would fly. Les was the one who reported on the horror from outside the grocery store.

"Alanis Morissette marries rapper Mario 'MC Souleye' Treadway" -- Was there ray-ee-ain on their wedding day?

"Tila Tequila rushed to hospital for 'psychological rescue'" -- After that, Mick Jagger plans to come to her emotional rescue.

"Stedman Graham says Chicagoans don't appreciate Oprah" -- I picture her on Mount Olympus threatening to release the Kraken on the Windy City.

"'Seinfeld' has earned $2.7 billion since ending its nine-season run in 1998" -- All that cash and STILL we had to be subjected to "The Bee Movie"?

"Demi Moore memoir skedded for 2012 release" -- Chapter 10: A New Beginning. Breaking up with Bruce was hard, but I found myself thinking about this really cute guy I met. While we were talking, I made a joke about Jimmy Carter and he had absolutely no idea who I was talking about. Then I mentioned the Bicentennial. Blank stare. I knew right then that I was going to marry him.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | June 8, 2010 9:45 AM | Report abuse

"The Heigl chronicles"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/07/AR2010060704367_2.html (bottom of page)

In part, the divine Pookie writes:

And now, in what we hope is the final chapter of "Katherine Heigl: Who Died and Made Her Queen?":

When she last appeared on "Greys's Anatomy," Heigl decided the material that had been written for her by show creator Shonda Rhimes had not risen to Primetime Emmy levels and said so publicly by way of explaining why she had declined to have her name submitted for Emmy consideration...

Heigl has decided that her parting gift to her "Grey's" colleagues will be submitting herself for Emmy consideration for her phoned-it-in work on the show last season...

Maybe she'll even win and give an extremely gracious speech thanking the show for turning her into a big Hollywood chick-flick star. I kid.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | June 8, 2010 10:15 AM | Report abuse

Cumberland County, Maine! Home of the Portland Seadogs, U Maine Medical Center, and the most awesome sheriff this side of California. Respect.

Hooray for Stanley Tucci! Um, although, I hope he knows what happens to his character (at least in the comics)...

Posted by: Bawlmer51 | June 8, 2010 10:32 AM | Report abuse

Shannon Price, I do not love you, and my head hurts when I think of your ghoulish style of capitalism.

Considering what "Celine Dion" means in the Lizard Lexicon, that makes her new Florida diggs the world's largest outhouse, and probably the world's only outhouse with Toto plumbing.

If Chicago doesn't appreciate Oprah, perhaps she should move to Portland, Maine, where a celebrity like Montel Williams can light up (in) a room.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | June 8, 2010 10:44 AM | Report abuse

I love how many of us know the WKRP reference.

Posted by: epjd | June 8, 2010 12:59 PM | Report abuse

ep, except for those of us who botched our WKRP references ;-)

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | June 8, 2010 1:48 PM | Report abuse

"Cupid she's not."

And thank goodness for that. I'd hate to see what pairings skank-o would come up with!

Posted by: Californian11 | June 8, 2010 2:59 PM | Report abuse

Breaking (up) news:
Heidi Montag Files for Legal Separation from Spencer Pratt

(But not divorce papers, so maybe she doesn't really mean it)

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | June 8, 2010 3:05 PM | Report abuse

I thought Sandra and Ryan had some nice chemistry in "The Proposal" but I'm not sure that is even enough to overcome this incredibly tired premise. Did not Anniston and Butler just do something extremely similar that BOMBED? So badly I can't remember what it was called?

TD, you are responsible for me signing out a new keyboard from Lizard Island stores for the Morrisett line.

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | June 8, 2010 4:25 PM | Report abuse

Ooops, I seem to have used a no-no word. Sorry Liz and Jen...

Let me try again: Nosy, I have every hope the nomination committee will throw that submission back in Heigl's face, but I do have to watch my Karma with this year's Emmy's...

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | June 8, 2010 4:35 PM | Report abuse

Dirt, huh?

Oh, and thanks for the soccer stars on that magazine cover yesterday (better late than never).

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | June 8, 2010 4:58 PM | Report abuse

With God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

Arthur Carlson

I quote that episode pretty much every single Thanksgiving.

Posted by: BMore_Cat_Lover | June 8, 2010 5:59 PM | Report abuse