Posted at 6:36 AM ET, 06/17/2010

Harrison Ford, Calista Flockhart marry; Chris Klein busted for alleged DUI

By Liz Kelly and Jen Chaney
Thursday

Celebrity Beat: Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart marry after eight years of non-wedded bliss... Bret Michaels and Miley Cyrus to duet on Friday's "Good Morning America"... Following the Miley upskirt pic flap, ABC pulls ads from PerezHilton.com; Miley's take on the controversy: "[T]hat's some idiot being an idiot"... Oprah gives O magazine staffers $10,000 each to celebrate 10th anniversary... Gwyneth Paltrow's weight sometimes (gasp!) "goes up a little," says trainer... John Travolta serenades Australian World Cup team with "Grease" song... Tori Spelling says Farrah Fawcett's spirit visited her in a seance... Brooke Mueller isn't in rehab, she's seeking "stress management"... 25 things you didn't know about Elizabeth Taylor (including "I hate being called Liz, because it can sound like such a hiss." Hey...)... More fun with Sad Keanu.

Crime Watch: Chris Klein released from LAPD custody after DUI arrest.

Rumor Mill: Betty White denies there are "sex photos" of her and late husband Allen Ludden floating around... Kate Gosselin not working on dating show, says ABC rep.

Pop Culture Mix: Battle rages over listing of ages on IMDB.com... "Breaking Dawn" birth scene won't be depicted onscreen... Gabe to become regular on "The Office"... Personal injury lawyer named Justin Bieber besieged by Facebook "I love yous!" (via Fark.com)... Virginia cartographer releases his detailed map of the island from "Lost"... Take THIS up to 88 mph: check out the limo that looks like the "Back to the Future" DeLorean. What I wouldn't give to fire up that flux capacitor.

Trailer time: Watch the preview for the adaptation of "Never Let Me Go," starring Carey Mulligan and Keira Knightley:

Then prepare yourself for this peek at "The Smurfs." You know it's going to be good because the movie's in 3D, and the clip features Tone Loc's "Wild Thing":

Chat Day! Forget that meeting. At 2 p.m. ET, you'll want to be behind your keyboard for this week's Celebritology Live chat.

By Liz Kelly and Jen Chaney  | June 17, 2010; 6:36 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Royal update: Kate Middleton not pregnant
Next: The oil spill: Hollywood weighs in

Comments

"Betty White denies there are "sex photos" of her and late husband Allen Ludden floating around."

Of course she denies it. Necrophilia's illegal, right? (I know, I know, we can argue about whether or not that's fair LATER.)

Posted by: byoolin1 | June 17, 2010 7:00 AM | Report abuse

So is Miley going to dress as a skanque on GMA?

Tori is a total nutjob.

Brooke, I believe stress management is an integral part of rehab.

I'm sure that personal injury lawyer will find a suit in those "I Love Yous" somewhere. It's just not beleivable.

Posted by: reddragon1 | June 17, 2010 7:52 AM | Report abuse

A Smurfs live-action movie in 3-D? Please, Hollywood, some things are best left in the 80s.

Team Azrael.

Posted by: DCCubefarm | June 17, 2010 8:32 AM | Report abuse

I'm with DCCubefarm. I feel like my childhood has been violated somehow...

Posted by: CJH2 | June 17, 2010 8:55 AM | Report abuse

And byoolin beat me to the necrophilia joke...

Amazingly, that's the smartest thing Miley has said in a long time. Granted she has set the bar pretty low.

Do you think that instead of Harrison Ford saying 'I do', he said 'I know.'

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | June 17, 2010 8:59 AM | Report abuse

Stress management? Is that what they are calling it these days? They used to call it "needing a rest."

What's the over/under on the Flockhart/Harrison marriage?

Anything to keep yourself in the news Tori, huh? The "OMG my husband may cheat" attempt to latch onto the cheating scandals didn't work, so now you are attaching yourself to dead people.

Posted by: epjd | June 17, 2010 9:05 AM | Report abuse

Justin Bieber, Esq says "There was nothing wrong with my name, until that no talent a$$ clown became famous and started winning Grammys!"

Posted by: GroovisMaximus61 | June 17, 2010 9:09 AM | Report abuse

ok... so that smurfs movie looks like the first attempt by hollywood to put together something Bialystokish for the Cantor/Fitzgerald's movie options market. All it needs is Papa Smurf singing Springtime for Hitler.

Posted by: quintiliusvarus | June 17, 2010 10:32 AM | Report abuse

"Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart marry after eight years of non-wedded bliss" -- The groom wore a tasteful diamond stud earring, the bride a white first communion dress taken in to better suit her thin frame.

"Bret Michaels and Miley Cyrus to duet on Friday's 'Good Morning America'" -- Note to Miley: Pants. Note to Bret: Don't do it!

"John Travolta serenades Australian World Cup team with 'Grease' song" -- Summer soccer, had me a blast. Summer soccer, happened so fast.

"Tori Spelling says Farrah Fawcett's spirit visited her in a seance" -- And Farrah spoke too. She said, "I've been catching up on my tablods up here. Wow, your mother is a real cow. No wonder you never speak to her. Your dad says hi."

"Gwyneth Paltrow's weight sometimes (gasp!) 'goes up a little,' says trainer" -- That lima bean goes STRAIGHT to her hips.

"Betty White denies there are 'sex photos' of her and late husband Allen Ludden floating around" -- Perhaps, but I bet those two used to play a pretty raunchy game of Password at bedtime, hehheh, hehheh.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | June 17, 2010 11:33 AM | Report abuse

Uh oh Flockhart & Ford. In the real world as well as celeb-land, marrying after many years together tends to spell disaster.

Posted by: Californian11 | June 17, 2010 11:33 AM | Report abuse

I loved Never Let Me Go, and from the preview, it looks like the movie might turn out just as haunting, sad, and beautiful as the novel.

Posted by: mat00 | June 17, 2010 11:40 AM | Report abuse

Betty White kept all the negatives* for the sex photos.

The Smurfs Movie must be stopped. Unless it leads to a "How Many Smurfs Can You Kill" game.

IMDB has plausible deniability on the age thing. Many people can no longer subtract. Tho I applaud SAG in trying to safeguard the right of Hollywood people to lie about their age.

*look it up.

Posted by: reddragon1 | June 17, 2010 12:00 PM | Report abuse

i everything want you see go to ready love you keep yourself said hot sex 90 vh1 joy watkins.

Posted by: demonteriusniblack | June 17, 2010 3:00 PM | Report abuse

i everything want you see go to ready love you keep yourself said.

Posted by: demonteriusniblack | June 17, 2010 3:01 PM | Report abuse

"44+2 min: ...James Earl Jones (it's remarkable - try and hear him on the highlights) announces there'll be two minutes of injury-time."

JEJ, who knew?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | June 17, 2010 3:40 PM | Report abuse

I'm a little confused on the IMDB thing--my birthday isn't listed on my page, nor a bio or any of that stuff because I never submitted any of that information. The publicists for these celebs would have submitted the bios and trivia and so forth, why include a birthday if they're sensitive about it?

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | June 17, 2010 4:03 PM | Report abuse

Doesn't Miley Cyrus know that she's supposed to get rid of her panties along with the mouse ears if she wants to follow in the illustrious footsteps of Brit & LieLow? That was a pretty lame upskirt by slutette standards. Nice toe cleavage, though...

Posted by: kabuki3 | June 17, 2010 5:06 PM | Report abuse

Nosy, are you still around?

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | June 17, 2010 6:11 PM | Report abuse

Hi, cat. Off to eat dinner now, back later this evening, I hope.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | June 17, 2010 6:47 PM | Report abuse

cat? cat???

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | June 17, 2010 11:02 PM | Report abuse

Let's skip the Smurfs movie and just bring back the Smurfberry Crunch cereal. I loved that stuff!

Posted by: capital_tee | June 18, 2010 7:28 AM | Report abuse