Posted at 10:10 AM ET, 06/29/2010

Megan Fox gets married; Steve Carell confirms 'Office' exit; new 'Harry Potter' trailer released

By Jen Chaney

It's official: she's off the market, boys. (AP)

Tuesday

Celebrity Beat: Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green get married... Sandra Bullock's divorce finalized... "Melrose Place" star Amy Locane-Bovenizer charged with vehicular homicide... Beth Ostrosky Stern, wife of Howard Stern, says he won't be an "American Idol" judge... Michael Jackson's Las Vegas rental home reportedly vandalized.

Pop Culture Mix: Steve Carell confirms "Office" exit... Woman caught recording "Twilight" sues theater... Alice Eve to play "X-Men's" Emma Frost... Eminem, Christina Aguilera to guest star in season finale of "Entourage."

Watch: The new trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" sends chills up the collective spines of Muggles everywhere:

By Jen Chaney  | June 29, 2010; 10:10 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: The 411 on the Forbes Celebrity Power List
Next: Can 'The Office' go on without Steve Carell?

Comments

"Beth Ostrosky Stern, wife of Howard Stern, says he won't be an 'American Idol' judge" -- So much for that idea of having Mel Tillis Week with a special appearance by Stuttering John.

"Eminem, Christina Aguilera to guest star in season finale of 'Entourage.'" -- I smell duet! May I suggest "Enough is Enough (No More Tears)"?

"Steve Carell confirms 'Office' exit" -- That ringing sound is the rest of the cast calling their financial planners in a panic. Though I hear Howard Stern is on the short list to be his replacement.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | June 29, 2010 10:40 AM | Report abuse

They should get Ricky Gervais to replace Steve Carrell!! A TRUE crossover!!

Posted by: wadejg | June 29, 2010 10:43 AM | Report abuse

"Michael Jackson's Las Vegas rental home reportedly vandalized."

Where's he going to live while it's being repaired?

Posted by: byoolin1 | June 29, 2010 10:49 AM | Report abuse

The producers of The Office should use the money they save on Carrell's salary and hire some gumshoes to track down where the funny went.

It's had a three-year head start, so don't dawdle, Mr. Spade.

Posted by: byoolin1 | June 29, 2010 11:04 AM | Report abuse

I don't get Steve Carrell. He plays complete idiots. Watching him gives me the vreeps.

Posted by: adrienne_najjar | June 29, 2010 11:18 AM | Report abuse

To: byoo

From: Curmudgeon

Subject: Where will Michael Jackson live now that his Las Vegas home has been vandalized?

NEVERLAND, of course. (With his BFF Bubbles.)

Posted by: bmschumacher | June 29, 2010 11:21 AM | Report abuse

How can you have a rental home if you're dead?

Megan Fox is only 24 -- wonder how long that marriage will last.

Holy moly, this Locane-Bovenizer person is a nutcase! Hit-and-run crash, leaves the scene, hits another vehicle, attempts to leave the scene and crashes into yet another vehicle, killing one woman and critically injuring another. 3 crashes in a row -- that has to be a record. Gee, maybe she shouldn't be behind the wheel?

Posted by: Californian11 | June 29, 2010 1:00 PM | Report abuse

California, my parents got married when they were 23 and are about to hit 30 years together.

But seriously, Megan Fox and ScarJo are both married, I just don't know if I can keep going on in this world.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | June 29, 2010 1:17 PM | Report abuse

Point taken, Dorkus. I should have clarified my post: in the real world, it can work at any age; in celeb-land, it's hard enough to make a marriage work when you're mature, let alone as young as Megan and Scarlett.

Posted by: Californian11 | June 29, 2010 1:35 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: adrienne_najjar
* * *
While I'm not sure what the "vreeps" are exactly, I believe I'm in general agreement with the rest of the sentiment expressed in your post.

Hmm, Brian Austin Green marries Megan Fox. Let the countdown to matching tattoos commence.

-Snarky Squirrel

Posted by: 7900rmc | June 29, 2010 2:07 PM | Report abuse

Completely unrelated news:

The Spain/Portugal World Cup match is starting. The players are quite smokin' hot. (even the coach is muy guapo!)

I did enjoy Steve Carrell when he was on the Daily Show. (This is where I get my news because network news is too depressing.)

Posted by: anonymouslurker | June 29, 2010 2:32 PM | Report abuse

The following 2 headlines are currently consecutive on the "In Entertainment" column to the left. Gotta be a coincidence, right?

* Barbara Eden fans can soon read of Jeannie, too