Posted at 7:47 AM ET, 06/ 7/2010

Sandra Bullock, Scarlett Johansson lock lips at MTV Movie Awards

By Jen Chaney and Liz Kelly
Monday

Celebrity Beat: Sandra Bullock and Scarlett Johansson lock lips at MTV Movie Awards; Bullock also made a surprise appearance at Saturday's Guys Choice Awards... Lindsay Lohan keeps alcohol-monitoring bracelet hidden on awards red carpet... Miley Cyrus says girl-on-girl kiss didn't happen... Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony renew their vows... "Dog Whisperer" Cesar Millan files for divorce from wife of 16 years... Don Cheadle named U.N. Goodwill ambassador... Val Kilmer alienates New Mexico neighbors... Rihanna goes red -- love it or hate it?

Video: Ed Helms, Ken Jeong, Jennifer Lopez and Les Grossman (aka Tom Cruise) perfrom at the MTV Movie Awards...

Crime Watch: Cybill Shepherd's son -- accused of robbing fellow passengers on a January flight -- enters pretrial program... Charlie Sheen may teach acting as part of community service... "Gossip Girl's" Chace Crawford arrested for possession of marijuana... "The Hills's" Jason Wahler arrested for assault.

Rumor Mill: "Real Housewives of New Jersey's" Teresa Giudice is $11 million in debt... Ryan O'Neal keeps a shrine to Farrah Fawcett in his bedroom.

Pop Culture Mix: "Shrek Forever After" tops box office again... "Sex and the City 2" is No. 1 overseas... Kenneth Branagh, Julie Walters win BAFTA TV Awards... Elton John performed at Rush Limbaugh's wedding?... A look inside the bedrooms of serious Twi-hards... Contrary to Twitter chatter, James Avery -- otherwise known as Uncle Phil from "Fresh Prince" -- is alive and well... Mr. T slams "A-Team" remake as too violent, sexy... "Goonies" never say die. No, seriously: Chunk and his many fans celebrate their 25th anniversary... Ashley Judd takes over Liv Tyler role in "Flypaper."

Video: "Star Wars" + FIFA Cup = Mos Eisley-inspired Adidas clip (via Geekologie)

By Jen Chaney and Liz Kelly  | June 7, 2010; 7:47 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix  | Tags:  Sandra Bullock
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Celebritology Weekend: Sandra Bullock goes public; Sheryl Crow welcomes new son
Next: MTV Movie Awards: The highlights of the lowbrow

Comments

Rihaannnnaaaa - you got some 'splainin' to do.....

Posted by: GroovisMaximus61 | June 7, 2010 8:40 AM | Report abuse

Jesse James: "Sure, but do you think she was up for that when we were together? Noooooooooooooooo. No wonder I'm out there bangin' Ilsa, She-Wolf Of The Nazis."

"Miley Cyrus says girl-on-girl kiss didn't happen." I dunno, Miles - it sure looked like ScarJo and SaBu - what? Oh, you mean *you*? Yeah, whatevs.

I repeat my statement of a couple of weeks ago: J.Lo & Marc Antho, uh-oh.

"'Dog Whisperer' Cesar Millan files for divorce from wife of 16 years." Said he, "[She] was the only b**** I -couldn't- get to roll over."

"Charlie Sheen may teach acting as part of community service." Great, yet another example of "Those who can't do, teaching.

"Ryan O'Neal keeps a shrine to Farrah Fawcett in his bedroom." That would have been *really* awkward if he'd managed to pick up Tatum after the funeral.

Elton John performed at Rush Limbaugh's wedding? "And you can tell everybody/you're a giant blowhard/"

Posted by: byoolin1 | June 7, 2010 9:02 AM | Report abuse

Ashley Judd takes over Liv Tyler role in "Flypaper."

Any idea why Liv Tyler left the project? It's set to start filming next week, so it sounds like a last minute thing - Hope Liv is OK.

Lilo's eyes look clearer in that photo than they have in years...I guess the SCRAM is working.

Certainly not a Cruise fan, but I have to give him props for that performance - I had no idea he could actually dance.

Posted by: VaLGaL | June 7, 2010 9:22 AM | Report abuse

Miley Cyrus says girl-on-girl kiss didn't happen.

"Ooooh, lookie me! Lookie me!" Uh no, Miley, you're no Sandy and ScarJo, nor Madonna and Brit-Brit. No one cares 'cept you.

Don Cheadle named U.N. Goodwill ambassador.

Props on all the good work! (Man's a fine actor, too).

In honor of this week's start of World Cup, how 'bout some photos of hawt male soccer players?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | June 7, 2010 9:25 AM | Report abuse

Oh thank god they don't block the internet videos here at work.

Miley, I believe ScarJo and SaBu could teach you a thing or two about being fully committed as an actress.

Charlie Sheen may teach acting as part of community service...I've seen his show, how is this a public service?

While I'm a bit too young myself, I;m pretty sure byoolin, Sas', and reddragon also had shrines to Farrah back in the day.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | June 7, 2010 9:36 AM | Report abuse

When did a girl-on-girl liplock become de rigeur at awards show? Seriously, it's not all that great of a publicity stunt. The orignal Britney-Madonna one did nothing for either's career.

Charlie Sheen to teach acting. But, who is gonna teach him first?

Posted by: epjd | June 7, 2010 9:41 AM | Report abuse

Charlie Sheen School of Acting mission statement: Just be yourself.

Posted by: mat00 | June 7, 2010 9:43 AM | Report abuse

Confession: I read that whole Goonies article. Yeah. I remember actually using that "It's our time down here!" line on my mom to try to get away with something. Staying up late, popsicles at midnight, why can't I slip-n-slide on the basement floor.... one of those type things. Good times. And if I were closer, I have to admit it would TOTALLY go on a Goonies tour. Thanks for letting me share. I feel much better now.

And I don't know about the rest, but I have a feeling that whatever shrine byoo had to Farrah probably went out with his mom's great smut purge of 19-whatever. Ah, young love!

Posted by: rachelt2 | June 7, 2010 10:58 AM | Report abuse

In other news, what's Simon looking at?

Posted by: TonyMostyn | June 7, 2010 11:57 AM | Report abuse

Dorkus, Whatchu mean, "back in the day?"

Actually more of Jaclyn Smith guy.

Posted by: reddragon1 | June 7, 2010 12:04 PM | Report abuse

Agreed, ep. These passe girl-on-girl kisses are a big yawn now.

Why would LiLo want to keep her bracelet hidden? Isn't it the new must-have accessory in the celeb world, or is rehab so last year?

Nice try, Ryan, but you're still a skeev.

Posted by: Californian11 | June 7, 2010 12:54 PM | Report abuse

How about Charlie Sheen LEARN acting as community service.

Posted by: KobayashiMaru | June 7, 2010 2:38 PM | Report abuse

Hey Nosy--

How about the June cover?

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | June 7, 2010 5:46 PM | Report abuse

Love the JLo/Cruise dance. Nice Michael Jackson moves Tom. :)

Posted by: pina3 | June 8, 2010 3:48 PM | Report abuse