Posted at 10:10 AM ET, 07/21/2010

Comic-Con 2010: Vote for the panels you want covered

By Jen Chaney
Comic-Con

The Comic-Con nominations are in. Now it's time for the poll.

This week I asked readers which Comic-Con panels they would most like to see covered during my ongoing reporting from the San Diego pop culture extravaganza. After perusing your nominations, I've come up with a list of the most-requested panels and presentations (yes, "Smallville" is included) and have compiled them in a poll.

Now it's your turn to vote for the ones you most want me to attend. As previously promised, I'll do my best to hit one or two of the panels that the majority of Celebritology readers have demanded. The winning panels will be announced in a post on Thursday morning, before the Comic-Con chaos goes into full-tilt mode. So start voting now. Write-in votes via comments on this post will be considered.

Check out some video highlights from Comic-Con 2009 below:

By Jen Chaney  | July 21, 2010; 10:10 AM ET
Categories:  Comic-Con
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Lindsay Lohan expected to serve just 14 days of sentence; Ice-T arrested for driving with a suspended license
Next: A Q&A with Angelina Jolie, cast and crew of 'Salt'

Comments

Jen, this vote software totally sux. I thot you told us we could vote for multiples, and it only let me vote to send you to one of the Greens. I think you need to attend both as penance, and as a reward for going so we don't have to, you should go to the Guillermo del Toro thing. Too bad you can't turn the sound down.

Posted by: reddragon1 | July 21, 2010 1:33 PM | Report abuse

Oh man...the anti-heroes one needs more love! C'mon people!!

Posted by: dstu | July 21, 2010 1:39 PM | Report abuse

I'm also nominating the Leverage panel!

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | July 21, 2010 8:16 PM | Report abuse

I am so glad you are at Comic Con again this year! I very much enjoyed living vicariously through you last year. Thanks!

Posted by: glassalgae | July 22, 2010 9:11 AM | Report abuse

Oops. I mean two years ago.

Posted by: glassalgae | July 22, 2010 9:12 AM | Report abuse

TRON! Please. I haven't been interested in Smallville since season 4.

*bats eyes fetchingly*

Posted by: Fabrisse | July 22, 2010 9:52 AM | Report abuse

Tron? I've never even heard of this Tron Legacy thing LOL.

I'm glad Smallville is winning!

Posted by: onlyjokertdk | July 22, 2010 10:09 AM | Report abuse