Posted at 7:54 AM ET, 07/22/2010

Family visits Lindsay Lohan in jail; Foxy Brown arrested for allegedly violating protection order

By Paul Williams

A 2007 file photo of Foxy Brown. (AP)

Thursday

Update: Michael Lohan officially charged for allegedly attacking ex-fiancee.

Celebrity Beat: Mom, sister visit Lindsay Lohan in jail ... In other Mom news, Bristol Palin says hers doesn't totally approve of engagement to Levi Johnston ... Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger -- which is still funny to write -- takes a shot at Mel Gibson ... Elton John cancels Arizona show because of food poisoning ... Will you be shopping from Betty White's new fashion line? ... Katy Perry tastefully nude on new album cover.

Crime Watch: Foxy Brown arrested in NY for allegedly violating an order of protection. Her lawyer blames neighbor... Michael Lohan's ex-fiance claims famous father attacked her, files a restraining order against him.

Rumors: Sandra Bullock considering taking back Jesse James ...
Chris Isaak as a possible Simon Cowell replacement speculation continues... Lady Gaga not getting her own perfume, possibly getting her own...tea? (Because everyone should have a chance to wake up with Lady Gaga.)... Rachel Uchitel not doing a show with Michael Lohan.

Comic-Con

Comic-Con Coverage: Jen will report from the massive pop culture extravaganza through the weekend. Read all about the event here in Celebritology, and follow all the superheroic action on Twitter at  twitter.com/celebritology.

No chat today, short Comic-Con video chat with Jen on Friday morning.

Just for Fun: Mad Men’s Spurious Comic-Strip Origins Revealed!

By Paul Williams  | July 22, 2010; 7:54 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Comic-Con: Live Tweets from Preview Night
Next: Comic-Con 2010: 'Tron,' 'Scott Pilgrim' and more on day one agenda

Comments

Нет больше русский говорить сегодня, дорогая!

Posted by: elias_howe | July 22, 2010 8:27 AM | Report abuse

1. At this rate, LiLo will rack up more vistor time than jail time. Time to send dear old dad for a visit!
2. Which MIL ever totally approves of a baby daddy?
3. Arnold, that is like shooting fish in a barrel!
4. Was the food made with a new receipe enacted by the Az. State legislature?
5. I just don’t have the legs to wear such stylish clothes!
6. WoooooooooooHooooooooooooo!
7. Foxy, you didn’t get that text from Ice T about NYC?
8. EVERYONE should have a restraining order again him.
9. The Flying Fickel Finger of Fate award to Sandra today!
10. Isn’t that spelled Issac?
11. Elias would love to have tea with Lady Gaga
12. See no. 8

Posted by: elias_howe | July 22, 2010 8:44 AM | Report abuse

Uh, that would be Flying Fickle Finger of Fate.

Happy Trials to you!

Posted by: elias_howe | July 22, 2010 8:48 AM | Report abuse

Sarah Palin "doesn't totally approve" of Levi Johnston. Cool - I can't wait for her to start talking trash about him (and for someone to then translate it into English).

"Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger -- which is still funny to write -- takes a shot at Mel Gibson." And I've already used up my making fun of someone who can't speak English joke for the day...

My initial reaction to the third item was, "What? Arizona got food poisoning?"

"Will you be shopping from Betty White's new fashion line?" What can I say - granny panties are just waaaaaaay more comfortable.

"Rachel Uchitel not doing a show with Michael Lohan." Where would they broadcast a show like this anyway? The Seventh Circle Of Hell?

Posted by: byoolin1 | July 22, 2010 8:59 AM | Report abuse

"What can I say - granny panties are just waaaaaaay more comfortable." Byoolin1

I would ask Byoo how Byoo knows this but I just don't want the answer!

Rachel/Michael tv show? No, not bad enough for the 7th circle. I would give it a 6.

Posted by: elias_howe | July 22, 2010 9:07 AM | Report abuse

Trying to translate this on my own, Elias. "No good Russian news today [something]"?

--------------
"Mom, sister visit Lindsay Lohan in jail" -- I thought they wanted her to get better. So why did Mom have a flask-shaped purse and Ali bring a compact with white powder? Hmmm? Hmmm?

"Elton John cancels Arizona show because of food poisoning" -- Poor guy; best he decided to cancel. Besides, no fan wants to hear "The Bile is Back" or "I'm Still Yakking" unless it comes with a free plastic concert poncho.

"Will you be shopping from Betty White's new fashion line?" -- No. Unless it's called the Happy Ho' Maker. And then maybe.

"Chris Isaak as a possible Simon Cowell replacement speculation continues" -- Oh IIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't wanna fall asleep. I like the Harry Connick, Jr. idea more.

"Lady Gaga not getting her own perfume, possibly getting her own...tea?" -- Can't sip my, can't sip my, no he can't sip my my Gaga Tea. Look for the commercial with her in a teapot dress singing "I'm a Little Sexpot."

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | July 22, 2010 9:10 AM | Report abuse

Can we have a moratorium on Lohan related news until the main newsmaker in that family gets out of jail? Kthnx.

Posted by: epjd | July 22, 2010 9:33 AM | Report abuse

Hey Jen, next time you come across a Slave Girl Leia, a twitpic would be greatly appreciated.

Or Felicia Day.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | July 22, 2010 9:51 AM | Report abuse

Not sure I'd want to wake up with Lady Gaga. Go to bed with her, maybe, but, I like it straight, no milk, no sugar, no lemon, certainly no weird stuff like flowers, so I doubt she's my cup of tea.

What was Elton John doing in the Hate State anyway? They must hate gays, too.

Posted by: kabuki3 | July 22, 2010 11:14 AM | Report abuse

td,

Suppose to be "No more Russian talk today, darling!"

But sometimes I talk with a Georgian accent!

Posted by: elias_howe | July 22, 2010 11:20 AM | Report abuse

That explains it, Elias. I was reading it with a Runglish eye.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | July 22, 2010 11:38 AM | Report abuse

kabuki
What was Elton John doing in the Hate State anyway? They must hate gays, too.

My exact thought, too. Then again, AZ. former Congressman Jim Kolbe was openly gay. And don't forget that Sir Elton was able to compromise his principles long enough to harvest $1 million from Rushbo for the latter's recent wedding reception gig.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 22, 2010 11:54 AM | Report abuse

kabuki
What was Elton John doing in the Hate State anyway? They must hate gays, too.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 22, 2010 12:06 PM | Report abuse

A. Turns 70 today.

Q. Who is Alex Trebek?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 22, 2010 1:44 PM | Report abuse

Nosy_Parker, yeah, and Alice Cooper and Barry Goldwater were next-door neighbors in AZ, and they were friends. Go figure. The only valid spatial metaphor in politics is the circle, not Left and Right. The extremes are often very close to each other. Probably why so many gay-bashing Republicans have wide stances.

Posted by: kabuki3 | July 22, 2010 2:00 PM | Report abuse

Consider this one vote for Chris Isaak - (not that I'd watch Idol, nebber hab nebber will). M'sieur Isaak was a very funny very dirty pervy man in concert...

Posted by: LTL1 | July 22, 2010 3:16 PM | Report abuse