Posted at 7:55 AM ET, 08/23/2010

Faith Evans arrested for DUI; Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer marry; 'Mad Men' sends internet searching for Dr. Lyle Evans

By Sarah Anne Hughes

Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer marry. (AP)

Monday

Celebrity Beat: Singer Faith Evans, widow of rapper Notorious B.I.G., was arrested Saturday on suspicion of drunk driving... "True Blood" co-stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer married Saturday evening; the bride wore "a white halterneck, three-quarter length gown and black platform court shoes, with her hair in an updo," according to US Weekly... Spencer Pratt says he is shopping a sex tape featuring ex Heidi Montag; Montag responds by Tweeting, "F U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"... Lady Gaga's number of Twitter followers surpassed Britney Spears, thus making her Queen of Twitter... "Army Wives" star Catherine Bell welcomes a son... Bill O'Reilly takes a break from criticizing Jennifer Aniston, turns to criticizing Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber for photo shoot... "Harry Potter" star Rupert Grint will not be getting naked onstage like Daniel Radcliffe; no word on whether he will get a pixie cut like Emma Watson... John Lithgow: "Dexter" co-star Michael C. Hall, in remission from Hodgkin's lymphoma, "doing very, very well."

Pop Culture: Betty White, Neil Patrick Harris win Creative Emmy Awards... on last night's episode of "Mad Men," character Roger Sterling references Dr. Lyle Evans sending the Internet on frustrating search to find out who that is, but to no avail. Subliminal advertising, anyone?... Purchase John Lennon's toilet at auction of Beatles memorabilia... "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy has begun work on a show with Kristen Chenoweth, has another in the works with John Stamos... Sandra Bullock, Tom Hanks reportedly "circling" big screen adaptation of "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close"... Queen Latifah, Dolly Parton team up for "Joyful Noise."

By Sarah Anne Hughes  | August 23, 2010; 7:55 AM ET
Categories:  Celebrities, Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin of 'True Blood' reportedly tie the knot
Next: Weekend box office: 'Expendables' holds steady

Comments

Oh how I love TB, and think Paquin-Moyer make an adorable couple, BUT black platform pumps with a white wedding dress? Hmmm....

Posted by: flippityflop1 | August 23, 2010 8:23 AM | Report abuse

Heincer.

Now not only do I have to support Anniston, I have to back a Kardashian and the Bieber too?

I'm told that's where some of Lennon's best song writing took place.

I'm visualing Tom and Sandy as buzzards.

I would listen to Queen Latifah and Dolly Parton sing laudry lists.

Posted by: reddragon1 | August 23, 2010 8:54 AM | Report abuse

Somehow I don't think Heidi's reply to Spencer is dimming the speculation that such a [shudder] tape exists. Call me wacky. Besides, it was probably filmed before her bionic day at the late Dr. Ryan's office. So why is she even worried? No one will even recognize it's her.

Britney is still tweeting? Oh right, the Glee thing. I was envisioning something along the lines of "jaden just pikd up cig pretendg 2 b me. so cuuuuuute!!!"

Giving Betty White an Emmy? Pander much, Academy? I assume it's not for her stellar work on "Hot in Cleveland."

All over the world, Harry Potter fans rejoiced that they won't be seeing Ron's Weasley anytime soon.

Dolly's laundry list, reddragon1? "Here it comes again. Just when I was about to sort my whites together. Hot water's what it's for, detergent I now pour, and watch it churn getting my clothes cleaner...."

And Lennon writing on the can? "Imagine there's no plumbing...."

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | August 23, 2010 9:37 AM | Report abuse

By the numbers. Mix and Match if you wish!

1. Channeling Mel Gibson.
2. Updo for the I do!
3. Well, yea, that is what Spencer is saying.
4. Queen of Dubious Honors, maybe
5. Oh, look, a new little soldier!
6. All three deserve some criticism--doesn't really matter who the source is.
7. Rupert isn't going to star in the Broadway revival of "Hair!"? OH, NO!
8. Good for him!
9. Good for them both!
10. Maybe just a red herring? Inside joke?
11. What reddragon said!
12. Ok
13. Bullock and Hanks? Isn't that like a fish and a bicycle--to paraphrase someone, somewhere.
14. They alone can support the foundation garment industry for the next few decades.

Posted by: elias_howe | August 23, 2010 9:50 AM | Report abuse

No. Ryan Murphy you concentrate on one show and one show only. This is one of the reasons shows start losing audience. The showrunner is distracted and all kinds of bad things happen.

I would say way to stay classy Prat, but that term never applied here. Somehow I am not surprised that 1) there is a sex tape and 2) they are shopping it to get more attention. Heidi's faux outrage aside, she is loving the publicity too.

Posted by: epjd | August 23, 2010 9:51 AM | Report abuse

""Glee" creator Ryan Murphy...has another in the works with John Stamos" - Now we know why Johnny Drama's sitcom fell through.

Posted by: yellojkt | August 23, 2010 9:59 AM | Report abuse

"Bill O'Reilly takes a break from criticizing Jennifer Aniston, turns to criticizing Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber for photo shoot." --- Bill, put down the loofah and quit googling Kim Kardasian so much. And Justin Bieber for that matter.

Posted by: yellojkt | August 23, 2010 10:10 AM | Report abuse

good one td

Posted by: reddragon1 | August 23, 2010 10:24 AM | Report abuse

Do the extra exclamation points really help? Personally, I think there ought to be a minimum amount allowed per sentence. Maybe two. At three exclamation points, the device should self destruct.

Posted by: DCCubefarm | August 23, 2010 10:38 AM | Report abuse

Cube not to mention, the sender...

Posted by: reddragon1 | August 23, 2010 10:50 AM | Report abuse

I think I'll purchase a copy of the Heincer sex tape, along with John Lennon's toilet, then sit back and enjoy the show.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | August 23, 2010 3:00 PM | Report abuse

What about Elvis' toilet seat?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | August 23, 2010 3:28 PM | Report abuse

Tiger and Elin's divorce is final this afternoon.

Tiger: Let the games begin (again).

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | August 23, 2010 4:07 PM | Report abuse