Posted at 2:30 PM ET, 08/30/2010

Paris Hilton charged with felony drug possession

By Sarah Anne Hughes

Paris HIlton: prisoner again? (AP Photo/Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department)

Posted by Sarah Anne Hughes

Paris Hilton was reportedly charged with felony drug possession Monday after she was arrested this weekend on charges of cocaine possession, according to court documents obtained by TMZ. She will be arraigned Oct. 27 in Clark County District Court, according to courthouse spokeswoman Jillian Prieto.

Hilton has denied that the purse containing the 0.8 grams of cocaine was hers, according to the police report. She did say that money, credit cards and a broken tablet of the medication Albuterol found in the purse were hers.

"While we were waiting for the female officer to arrive, Hilton said she needed to put some lip balm on, and I handed her the purse from the table," the police report said. A small "bindle" of what appeared to be cocaine fell out of the purse, the report said.

You can read the criminal complaint filed by the State of Nevada here at Radaronline.com.

Hilton thanked her fans via Twitter for their "love and support."

By Sarah Anne Hughes  | August 30, 2010; 2:30 PM ET
Categories:  Celebrities
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Emmy Awards 2010: Triumphs, surprises and disappointments
Next: Can three newcomers save 'Saturday Night Live'?

Comments

Happens to me all the time...random people leave small packages of cocaine and crystal meth in my purse when I am not looking. The money, gum, hair brush, credit cards, condoms, Red Bull, nail polish...all mine. Drugs? What drugs?

Posted by: TheOneWhoHurtsMost | August 30, 2010 3:56 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: TheOneWhoHurtsMost | August 30, 2010 3:57 PM | Report abuse

ONLINE STORE——————-
welcome to our website:
========== http://www.etradinglife.com =======

50%Discount summer fashion :Sandle,t-shirt,caps,jerseys,handbag and brand watches!!!

$30 Air Jordan shoes,Shox shoes,Gucci,LV shoes

$33 True Religion jeans, Ed Hardy jeans,LV,Coogi jeans,Affliction jeans

$15 Ed Hardy ,LV ,Gucci Bikini

$15 Polo, Ed Hardy, Gucci, LV, Lacoste T-shirts

$25 Coach,Gucci,LV,Prada,Juicy,Chanel handbag,

$10 Gucci,Ed Hardy sunglasses

$9 New Era caps.

welcome to http://www.etradinglife.com

Posted by: sdfkwejoif | August 31, 2010 7:46 AM | Report abuse

From the police report: "I handed her (the purse) As she began to open it, I saw a small bindle of what I believed to be cocaine in a clear baggy begin to fall from the purse into my hand. I then took the purse and dropped the bindle back on top (waiting for another officer to witness the recovery)." So, she opened the purse and the coke jumped out into the cop's hand and he put it back so another cop could witness him finding it? Why an I beginning to believe Paris?

Posted by: kabuki3 | August 31, 2010 10:12 AM | Report abuse