Posted at 9:01 AM ET, 10/21/2010

Michael Lohan says he's done talking about Lindsay; Alec Baldwin speaks out for gay marriage

By Liz Kelly

Celebrity Beat: Michael Lohan makes a public statement to say he's done making public statements about daughter Lindsay; meanwhile, LiLo could face up to a year in jail at tomorrow's probation violation hearing... Penthouse founder Bob Guccione dead at 79... Eva Longoria involved in Hollywood fender bender... Tyler Perry opens up to Oprah about abuse, molestation... b>Alec Baldwin urges YOU to not donate to public radio (wink wink) and fights for the right to marry "Modern Family's" Jesse Tyler Ferguson:

More: Sean Penn in full-on rocker wig and makeup on the set of "This Must Be the Place" (favorite comment at link: "Oh dear Lord, it's almost as scary as when he uses his celebrity to promote politics.")... Kim Novak battling breast cancer... Rod Stewart's son arrested for outstanding warrant.

Rumor Mill: Hey Beyonce, stick figure Rachel Zoe says she's not pregnant either, yet a "source close to" Zoe still says she's 18 weeks pregnant and expecting a boy. Either way, we can still enjoy this send-up of a preg Zoe from Beth Crosby (some slightly NSFW language):

Chat Day! Forget that meeting. At 2 p.m. ET, you'll want to be behind your keyboard for this week's Celebritology Live chat.

By Liz Kelly  | October 21, 2010; 9:01 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: 'Paranormal Activity 2': Reviews start to roll in
Next: Going viral: Actor Gordon Pinsent reads Justin Bieber's memoir

Comments

If only we could believe Michael this time.

Alec Baldwin has a good sense of the impact of his own pronouncements.

Hard to believe Sean Penn didn't know he was dissing Mormons with that title. Or maybe he doesn't care.

Outstanding warrants do have a tendency to get you arrested.

Posted by: reddragon1 | October 21, 2010 9:21 AM | Report abuse

Michael Lohan's done making public statements? LiLo's more likely to stay clean until Christmas.

R.I.P., Bob Guccione. Did I ever tell you about the time when I was a student at a major midwestern university?

Eva Longoria involved in Hollywood fender bender... everyone knows her husband's the Parker in that family.

No snark, but the phrase "stick figure Rachel Zoe" reminds me of the girlfriend of Adrian Mole's father in The Secret Diary Of Adrian Mole, Aged 13-3/4. He called her "Stick Insect."

Posted by: byoolin1 | October 21, 2010 9:36 AM | Report abuse

Michael Lohan says he's done talking about Lindsay

Why couldn't the headline have ended with " ...talking" ?

Posted by: anonymouslurker | October 21, 2010 9:44 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: byoolin1 | October 21, 2010 9:36 AM |

I never thought it would happen to me, but...

Posted by: yellojkt | October 21, 2010 9:51 AM | Report abuse

Eva Longoria in a fender bender? That's odd. In my experience, she's usually un-bending things.

Posted by: cao091402 | October 21, 2010 10:46 AM | Report abuse

byoolin, I know I won't believe it, but it really happened, right? Did your dorm room just happen to be unlocked and you were asleep when it all began?

"Michael Lohan makes a public statement to say he's done making public statements about daughter Lindsay" -- What else would he HAVE to talk about? I suggest a "Big Brother" show for that clan. Lock him, Dina, Lindsay, Ali, Cody and. Mike Jr. in a house for 30 days. No Twitter or booze. The twist is you don't film them at all, but they think you are! Radio silence for a month. Everyone wins.

"Rod Stewart's son arrested for outstanding warrant" -- There was no use in talking when there's nobody listenin', so he just ran away.

"Rachel Zoe says she's not pregnant" -- She should marry Lance Armstrong. I've never seen two more self-absorbed people wanting to procreate.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | October 21, 2010 11:23 AM | Report abuse

I heard Alec Baldwin's NPR announcement yesterday, and it is *hilarious*.

Hey Michael, if you're done talking about Lindsay, how come you're still talking about Lindsay?

Posted by: Californian11 | October 21, 2010 12:45 PM | Report abuse

Okay, every guy who was discussing the gun in the Anna Chapman Maxim cover from yesterday does not get to discuss Penthouse letters.

Posted by: epjd | October 21, 2010 1:45 PM | Report abuse

Had to miss the chat again,but just read the transcript and ... Kim K. dating John Mayer? Huh? I thought she only dated black football players. What would she want with a skinny white guy?

Posted by: Californian11 | October 21, 2010 3:27 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: epjd

****

That's hardly fair, ep. Noticing that gun was probably the ONLY thing not directly involved in noticing, imagining, theorizing or making wishes about scantily-clad women that most of us did yesterday.

Posted by: byoolin1 | October 21, 2010 3:34 PM | Report abuse

Finally, I get to hear the "don't pledge" bit--add Alec Baldwin to that list of entertainers we love but would likely not friend. He is the epitome of wry.

"Michael Lohan makes a public statement to say he's done making public statements about daughter Lindsay" is just perfect. And I agree with lurker--it would have been even better if it didn't include the "about" part.

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | October 21, 2010 5:22 PM | Report abuse

Cali
What would [Kim K] want with a skinny white guy?

$$$$$

Cat, agreed re Baldwin. Anonymous Lurker, I hope JeLi pick your bon mot for the Weekend honor roll.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | October 21, 2010 5:43 PM | Report abuse

It's so obvious what M.L. is after...he wants to bang his own daughter.

Posted by: boise91801 | October 22, 2010 10:34 AM | Report abuse