Posted at 10:21 AM ET, 10/ 6/2010

Oksana Grigorieva on Mel Gibson: 'I thought he would kill me'

By Liz Kelly

Grigorieva and Gibson pre-split. (AP)

She may have backed out of plans to appear on "The Oprah Show," but Oksana Grigorieva has moved on to the next best platform to spread the good word about her bad relationship with baby-daddy Mel Gibson: People magazine.

In the latest issue Grigorieva, who had the forethought to record abusive phone calls from her Gibson and the, ummm, courage to make them public, details the night Gibson allegedly hit her while she was holding the couple's baby, Lucia.

"I thought he would kill me,” says Grigorieva tells People. She also adds that Gibson frequently flew into rages and once brandished a gun at her.

Still, Grigorieva claims she has nothing but warm feelings for Gibson and denies she tried to extort money from him in exchange for the tapes.

I'm not angry at him," she says. "For the sake of Lucia, I really want him to be well. He has to have the courage to be responsible for what he's done."

Source: People.com, TMZ.com

Related Posts:
Did Oksana Grigorieva accuse ex of abuse, too?
Mel Gibson: Yet another audio tape, yet another slur

By Liz Kelly  | October 6, 2010; 10:21 AM ET
Categories:  Celebrities, Mel Gibson
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Joseph Gordon-Levitt's brother dies; Director Darren Aronofsky close on 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2' deal
Next: Snickers satisfies ... or terrifies?

Comments

Alas, Oksana thought wrong. Our chance to get rid of both of them.

Posted by: reddragon1 | October 6, 2010 10:39 AM | Report abuse

Word.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | October 6, 2010 8:48 PM | Report abuse

It’s not as if habits of deep reflection or rigorous reasoning ever came naturally to people but realizing Oksana is a liar is a no brainer.

Posted by: contextmafia | October 8, 2010 3:16 PM | Report abuse

I wish someone would tell Oksana that her 15 minutes of fame are over. What a fake, phony, fraud of an opportunist. My understanding is that she is still living in a home that Mel Gibson is paying for to boot.

Posted by: contextmafia | October 8, 2010 3:19 PM | Report abuse