Posted at 8:59 AM ET, 10/20/2010

Snooki jumps on the 'Whip My Hair' bandwagon

By Liz Kelly and Jen Chaney

You know those annoying blinged-out sunglasses that Snooki ("Jersey Shore's" pouf-wearing smidget) paid a couple of hundred dollars for in Miami? No? Well, anyway, she still has them and sports them in her latest upload to YouTube: her own version or, umm, tribute to Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair."

Where the original video (featuring a 9-year-old) was all high concept, this "tribute" (featuring 22-year-old Snooki) is about as low brow as it gets. It seems to have been shot in her bedroom and includes a mini-dog that has every appearance of being a baby fox. Which might explain the whole rabid vibe. Still, we've already watched it four times and defy you to resist it:

Related: 'Whip My Hair' and 'Sesame Street': A power ballad* for black hair

By Liz Kelly and Jen Chaney  | October 20, 2010; 8:59 AM ET
Categories:  Celebrities, Hollyweird
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Jodie Foster calls Mel Gibson Hollywood's 'most loved' man; Mark Wahlberg to star in 'Crow' remake?
Next: Underwear-clad 'spy' Anna Chapman poses on the cover of Russian Maxim

Comments

That's :46 of my life I'll never get back.

Posted by: rjs1322 | October 20, 2010 9:21 AM | Report abuse

This makes me weep for humanity.

Posted by: VaLGaL | October 20, 2010 9:33 AM | Report abuse

Hard to imagine that I could resist a video described in a sentence containing both the word "Snooki" and the phrase "shot in her bedroom."

But I did.

Posted by: byoolin1 | October 20, 2010 9:59 AM | Report abuse

That was the worst thing ever....

Posted by: roidz1904 | October 20, 2010 12:08 PM | Report abuse

I'm not pulling up any link from a piece with the words "Snooki Jumps on the Whip" in the title.

Posted by: reddragon1 | October 20, 2010 4:00 PM | Report abuse

Meet Other Singles in a Fun Relaxed Setting. Join the Club Now http://bit.ly/awhBi8

Posted by: markballou20 | October 21, 2010 6:22 AM | Report abuse