Posted at 8:24 AM ET, 10/15/2010

T.I. denies suicide help was a publicity stunt; Vince Vaughn wants gay joke to stay in movie

By Liz Kelly and Jen Chaney
Friday

Celebrity Beat: T.I. denies helping talk down suicide jumper was a publicity stunt... Michael Douglas focusing on recovery from cancer treatment, says rep... Madonna hates actresses, baseball, Geena Davis... Pneumonia sidelines Liza Minnelli... Josh Holloway on the Prague set of "Mission: Impossible 4" set... Keith Richards fondly recalls almost burning down the Chicago Playboy mansion... "Jersey Shore's" Snooki and J-WOWW debut alter egos "Flow & Nancy" on YouTube (NSFW language).

Bonus: Adam Sandler in drag.

Rumor Mill: Michael Lohan plans to intentionally fall off the wagon to get into Betty Ford clinic to see daughter Lindsay Lohan, who denies Betty Ford breakout story... Ick. Someone's trying to sell nude photos of Kanye West... Kate Moss married boyfriend Jamie Hince in a secret summer wedding in Sicily (say that five times fast).

Pop Culture Mix: Vince Vaughn wants "gay" joke to stay in movie... Angelina Jolie denied permit to shoot her directorial debut in Bosnia by Bosnian authorities... Live episode of "30 Rock" pulled off admirably, writes the Post's Hank Steuver; meanwhile, here are 17 differences between the East and West Coast versions... Oprah Winfrey appears on "The Daily Show," gives every audience member a ticket to the Rally to Restore Sanity (P.S. you don't actually need tickets to attend a public rally)... James Cameron could direct Angelina Jolie's "Cleopatra," and in 3-D... Some "Real Housewives" react to the Jersey episode of "South Park"... ABC and Marvel developing TV return for the Hulk.

Video: Pee-wee Herman visits Jimmy Fallon:

By Liz Kelly and Jen Chaney  | October 15, 2010; 8:24 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: 'South Park' and Jersey: How the latest episode compares to the show's past celeb satires
Next: 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' storm the web

Comments

"Madonna hates actresses, baseball, Geena Davis." I guess we know her least-favourite film experience.

"Bonus" is Adam Sandler *being* dragged, not *in* drag.

I'm pretty sure that "Michael Lohan plans to intentionally fall off the wagon to get into Betty Ford clinic to see daughter Lindsay Lohan" is a pretty straightforward rewrite of a particularly wacky episode of "Hogan's Heroes," but with fewer Nazis.

"James Cameron" is to "Canadian directors" as "Celine Dion" is to "Canadian singers." Discuss.

"ABC and Marvel developing TV return for the Hulk." Wait, wait, don't tell me - it's based on Hulk's Twitter feed.

Posted by: byoolin1 | October 15, 2010 9:27 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: byoolin1

byoo, would that be Drunk Hulk or Feminist Hulk? Actually, you know what, let's have both of them in a wacky buddy comedy. It could be the next Odd Couple.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | October 15, 2010 9:35 AM | Report abuse

James Cameron, I have five words for you "Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton."

You know A League of Their Own is the only non-documentary that Madonna did that didn't tank at the box office. Hmmmmmmm.

Wow, Michael Lohan will do anything for publicity won't he. Maybe he should have been the Prat's father instead.

Posted by: epjd | October 15, 2010 9:37 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1

I can't even tell you how much I would love that. FUND IT!

Posted by: Bawlmer51 | October 15, 2010 11:53 AM | Report abuse

James Cameron must be chomping at the bit to work with Angelina Jolie, given his well-known aversion to real women with meat on their bones AND his penchant for pecadilloes with leading ladies.

Posted by: Californian11 | October 15, 2010 12:31 PM | Report abuse

I'm sorry. I could only read as far as "Josh Holloway," then I got distracted. I will not be doing a whole heck of a lot of work the rest of the day.

Posted by: kbockl | October 15, 2010 12:38 PM | Report abuse

"Madonna hates actresses, baseball, Geena Davis" -- Which explains why Lori Petty was the only who could make this year's "League of Their Own" cast reunion. (I mean, it wasn't like she was busy or anything.)

"Pneumonia sidelines Liza Minnelli" -- Please. She'll bounce back in no time. Always has. When the apocalypse comes, the only survivors will be Liza, Liz Taylor, and cockroaches.

"Adam Sandler in drag" -- Oh, "IN" drag. Thought it said "IS A" drag, and I'm like totally with you there.

"Ick. Someone's trying to sell nude photos of Kanye West" -- Responded Kanye: "HOLDITRIGHTTHERE. See, Beyonce has BETTER nude photos of me to sell. Besides, George Bush doesn't care about black people."

"Vince Vaughn wants 'gay' joke to stay in movie" -- Must be the only remotely "humorous" like holding this house of cards together then.

"Oprah Winfrey appears on 'The Daily Show'" -- I'm surprised she'd share a camera with someone whose ego is rapidly approaching the size of hers.

"Keith Richards fondly recalls almost burning down the Chicago Playboy mansion" -- And thus concludes the full account of what Keith recalls about the 1970s. Next up, one hazy memory of 1986 involving the words, "Harlem Shuffle" and "sellout."

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | October 15, 2010 1:24 PM | Report abuse

Actually, Oprah didn't give tickets to the Rally, but transportation/lodging.

Posted by: WesternShore | October 15, 2010 1:25 PM | Report abuse