Posted at 8:06 AM ET, 10/13/2010

Zach Galifianakis: Swimsuit model?

By Liz Kelly

(Photo courtesy Vanity Fair)

I (heart) Zach Galifianakis. He's hilarious as proven time and again ("The Hangover," "Bored to Death," his "SNL" hosting gig) and -- as I've argued to Jen in the past -- totally crush-worthy.

But not in a one-piece women's swimsuit striking a cheesecake pose on a beach.

No. That I did not need to see. But since I did, courtesy of the obviously sadistic Vanity Fair, I must share the experience with you.

Welcome to Wednesday. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Source: Vanity Fair

By Liz Kelly  | October 13, 2010; 8:06 AM ET
Categories:  Celebrities, Hollyweird
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: George Clooney brings celebrity and focus on the Sudan to Council on Foreign Relations
Next: Cops called to Katherine Heigl's house; Natalie Portman to star in 'Aliens' prequel?

Comments

It could be worse. It could be the Bieber.

Posted by: reddragon1 | October 13, 2010 8:21 AM | Report abuse

This is what would have happened if Oscar Wilde had written "The Picture of Farrah Fawcett."

Posted by: byoolin1 | October 13, 2010 8:56 AM | Report abuse

My eyes!!! My eyes!!!

Posted by: kbockl | October 13, 2010 9:22 AM | Report abuse

...Huh.

So who wants my lunch? I won't be eating it now.

Posted by: Bawlmer51 | October 13, 2010 9:24 AM | Report abuse

Actually, I think this is a great addition to the Celebritology Diet (motto: "You Can't Eat While Screaming").

Posted by: Bawlmer51 | October 13, 2010 9:26 AM | Report abuse

Oh come on,who says you have to be thin and pretty to be HAWT!!!!

Posted by: duhneese | October 13, 2010 9:34 AM | Report abuse

duhneese, I'm with you up to a point, and that point is beard stubble in a women's swimsuit. I think my brain just snapped in half.

(On the positive side, at least it's a one-piece and not a bikini.)

Posted by: Bawlmer51 | October 13, 2010 9:39 AM | Report abuse

Yes it could be worse, it could be Justin Bieber's DAD!!

Posted by: wadejg | October 13, 2010 9:48 AM | Report abuse

Give it 10 more years and that's Britney Spears.

Posted by: MStreet1 | October 13, 2010 10:41 AM | Report abuse

"(On the positive side, at least it's a one-piece and not a bikini.)"

Or a thong. *shudder*

I wonder if he had to stuff the bra or if his man boobs fit the cups.

Posted by: onlytheshadowknows1 | October 13, 2010 2:03 PM | Report abuse