Posted at 8:44 AM ET, 11/ 4/2010

Kanye West feels bad for Bush remarks; Gwyneth Paltrow to sing Cee Lo Green on 'Glee'

By Liz Kelly and Jen Chaney

Celebrity Beat: Kanye West feels bad about making George W. Bush feel bad... Charlie Sheen working with a "sober coach"... Celine Dion originally expected triplets... Justin Long suffers concussion in "minor" car accident... Gary Collins investigated for Mississippi hit-and-run.

Rumor Mill: Demi Lovato's family "furious" over dad's Radar Online interview... Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt may file for bankruptcy after allegedly blowing $10 million... Michelle Williams gains 15 pounds for movie role (Big deal. I did the same thing for writing this blog)... Naomi Campbell accused of lying about ex-manager's perfume profits... Jon Gosselin humiliated during a trip to Taco Bell.

Pop Culture Mix: Gwyneth Paltrow will sing Cee Lo Green song -- the "Forget You" version -- on "Glee"... HBO orders Justin Theroux/Steve Coogan comedy pilot... NBC picks up Chelsea Handler pilot... Another moviegoer has medical issue at L.A. premiere of "127 Hours" -- but this time it had nothing to do with amputation scene... "Terra Nova," the Fox series produced by Steven Spielberg, lays off members of writing staff... Adaptation of "The Lost City of Z" loses Brad Pitt... Michael Jackson gets his own Cirque du Soleil show... New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys to tour together.

Video: Don Draper says "what?"

By Liz Kelly and Jen Chaney  | November 4, 2010; 8:44 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Bret Michaels denies affair with Miley Cyrus's mom
Next: 'Megamind': A pop culture reference check list

Comments

My first thought was, "if Kanye West could make W feel bad, I wish I'd have told the president what I thought thought of him." My second thought was, "then we'd have had somewhere between three and seven years of 'President Cheney,' and who knows how many more of martial law."

Charlie Sheen working with a "sober coach"... $10 says Charlie turns him before Christmas. $5 before Thanksgiving.

Heincer's financial bankruptcy will make a nice set along with their previously-achieved moral and cultural bankruptcies.

"Jon Gosselin humiliated during a trip to Taco Bell." He'd managed to avoid mirrors all day until then?

"Michael Jackson gets his own Cirque du Soleil show." Um, they do know that there's at least six feet of dirt between MJ and the nearest soleil, right?

Posted by: byoolin1 | November 4, 2010 9:16 AM | Report abuse

'Gwyneth Paltrow will sing Cee Lo Green song -- the "Forget You" version -- on "Glee"'---To be followed by the F-I-S-H Cheer by Country Joe and the Censors.

Posted by: yellojkt | November 4, 2010 9:51 AM | Report abuse

"What's that spell?"

Posted by: byoolin1 | November 4, 2010 9:59 AM | Report abuse

So Kanye is only apologizing that his remarks might've hurt someone's feelings? Sounds like someone might just have a future career in politics.

Charlie Sheen working with a "sober coach". Who is obviously not Mike Leach. (I miss that drunken pirate)

Let's face it, it was only a matter of time before the words Heidi Montag and blowing made it into a headline together.

New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys to tour together. Somewhere there's a Subway franchised that's now understaffed.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | November 4, 2010 10:07 AM | Report abuse

Other potential humiliations for Jon Gosselin at Taco Bell:

1. "Um, I seem to be a little bit short - can I just change my order to a couple of packets of salsa?"

2. "I think that commercial with the little dog saying, "I'm lovin' it" is *great*.

3. "Whaddya mean, you don't have empanadas? Since when?"

4. "You look really cute in that outfit. You wanna go out sometime? No? How about babysitting - do you ever do that?"

5. "Well, no, I don't have any actual 'experience', but how hard can it be to make a taco?"

Posted by: byoolin1 | November 4, 2010 10:10 AM | Report abuse

"Charlie Sheen working with a "sober coach"." Hope it's not Ron Washington.

"Jon Gosselin humiliated during a trip to Taco Bell." Oh, yeah, just imagine how humiliated the Taco Bell must be.

Posted by: MStreet1 | November 4, 2010 10:20 AM | Report abuse

I think Charlie Sheen needs more than a sober coach. I think he needs several assistant coaches, a positin coach and some scouts.

I think Jon Gosselin was more humiliated by being at Taco Bell.

Why am I not surprised that Heincer turned out to not be financial geniuses?

Posted by: epjd | November 4, 2010 11:46 AM | Report abuse

ep, I think part of Charlie's problem is that he's had an abundance of "position" coaches.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | November 4, 2010 1:14 PM | Report abuse

Jon Gosselin humiliated during a trip to Taco Bell.

He thought it was the Mexican phone company.

Posted by: kabuki3 | November 4, 2010 3:29 PM | Report abuse

Me too, byoo.

Funny, George W. Bush doesn't seem to feel bad about making people feel bad. Take Valerie Plame, fr'instance.

Jon Gosselin, publicity-shy? Are they sure they have the right person?

Holy peroxide, what happened to Michelle Williams' hair? It looks terrible!

Posted by: Californian11 | November 4, 2010 3:35 PM | Report abuse

Somewhere, Gywneth Paltrow just started muttering, "Great. Just great."
William Shatner beats her to the punch. http://exploremusic.com/video/capt-kirk-fk-you/

Posted by: byoolin1 | November 4, 2010 9:12 PM | Report abuse