Posted at 8:01 AM ET, 11/18/2010

Rumor Mill: Erin Barry revealed as Tony Parker's alleged mistress

By Liz Kelly

Tony Parker and Eva Longoria with Erin and Brent Barry. (Photo courtesy Extra)

In the soap opera that has become Eva Longoria's life, we can now cast "the other woman."

According to TMZ.com, Longoria's husband -- Tony Parker -- was carrying on an affair with Erin Barry, the wife of San Antonio Spur Brent Barry. The Barrys are reportedly in the middle of a divorce and TMZ managed to snag an interview with Barry's father, NBA Hall of Famer Rick Barry, who said:

"I feel horrible for my son. I'm in shock. I knew [Erin] was moving out of the house soon and SHE was the one that filed for divorce. This is the straw that broke the camel's back."
Rick added, "[Brent] is going to be devastated. I can't even imagine him going through this ... the divorce was hard enough news."

Longoria filed for divorce on Wednesday after, according to Extra, the actress found hundreds of text messages from Barry on Parker's phone.

"Eva wants everyone to know, she's devastated by the rumors of Tony's infidelity. She loved her husband and is heartbroken about their split," said Longoria pal Mario Lopez. "But she's strong."

Longoria confirmed news of the divorce on Twitter, writing "It is with great sadness that after 7 years together, Tony and I have decided to divorce. We love each other deeply and pray for each other's happiness."

Source: TMZ, Extra

By Liz Kelly  | November 18, 2010; 8:01 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix  | Tags:  Eva Longoria, Tony Parker
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: GQ appreciates men, too, and not one of them is Ryan Reynolds
Next: Rachel Zoe is pregnant; Mel Gibson wants custody of baby Lucia

Comments

I go to law school w/Erin Barry. She seemed like a very nice lady, given we've only talked a few times, but very intelligent and personable.

Posted by: jgmartin1 | November 18, 2010 8:15 AM | Report abuse

Well apparently she's a homewrecker, too.

Posted by: crzytwnman | November 18, 2010 8:52 AM | Report abuse

Since the Spurs are invovled, I think the Texas contingent needs to weigh in on this.

Posted by: reddragon1 | November 18, 2010 9:01 AM | Report abuse

I'm from Texas so here's my opinion. Eva is a cool, down to earth Texas lady. She made a big mistake. Parker is young and immature and makes his living in the truly absurd world of the NBA. The NBA is about never growing up. You might think you don't want to grow up, but you'd be wrong. Eva very likely will have a life that means something, and Tony will never grow up.

Posted by: Roytex | November 18, 2010 9:19 AM | Report abuse

How terrible this is for Brent Barry, Tony is a dear player in Houston, but if this is true is really disgrace.
Erin Barry was and still is a very dear woman in Houston, I think fans are still in shock!
Check more about Erin Barry's early years, adoptive family, dating, marriage, children, divorce and alleged affair with Tony Parker here http://sports.rightpundits.com/?p=5457

Posted by: Miva | November 18, 2010 9:21 AM | Report abuse

Given Tony's French, doesn't he get a pass?

Posted by: Corn_Laden | November 18, 2010 9:29 AM | Report abuse

How terrible for Eva Longoria. She's a wonderful woman and I'm sorry she has to experience the pain of infidelity and divorce. Shame on Tony Parker. You rat!

Posted by: AnnsThought | November 18, 2010 9:35 AM | Report abuse

Tough loss, Tony. Should not be as expensive as if you had kids. Stay single and play the field. The worst that could happen are some pregnancies (unplanned by you) or some STDs. You would then look back on this pecadillo as a happier time in your early post puberty.

Posted by: Draesop | November 18, 2010 9:42 AM | Report abuse

Sorry, but most NBA players are just spoiled little kids with superiority complexes.

It goes with the territory.

Posted by: Benson | November 18, 2010 9:55 AM | Report abuse

Some observations:

Maybe it's the photograph, but Erin Barry just looks like a taller version of Eva Longoria. I guess we know Tony's "type."

I have no respect for parents who cheat on their spouses when there are children involved. It's the most selfish thing inamginable. If the marriage isn't working, deal with it up front. Bacause of her actions, Erin Barry has now put her kids in the middle of a firestorm they don't deserve.

She and Tony Parker deserve each other - a perfect pair of narcissistic losers.

Posted by: pfallsgirl | November 18, 2010 10:00 AM | Report abuse

WashPo has yet to update but Tony's relationship with Eva was NOT physical! He only sent her flirty text messages. The REAL reason they broke up will NOT come to light because Eva is probably at fault just like Tony. I don't buy her innocence for a minute! They already had pictures of her hanging with with boy pal Mario Lopez years before this was even thought to happen. There is no telling who Eva has slept with behind Tony's back. Just like the NBA has nothing but grown boys, actors/actresses never are held accountable for their actions either. It's all a big hoax of reality.

Posted by: cbmuzik | November 18, 2010 10:08 AM | Report abuse

Cheating on your spouse is bad. Disrespecting your teammate like that is REALLY bad. How could Brent Barry not know it was going on? It's not like basketball players have a ton of spare time. Barry and his wife must not have spent much of his off-time together.

Posted by: Chigliak | November 18, 2010 10:14 AM | Report abuse

I'm not totally sure what "Tony is a dear player in Houston" means, but if it's supposed to mean he plays for the Houston Rockets, that's wrong. I hope Barry kicks his French tailbone...

Posted by: mike8 | November 18, 2010 10:40 AM | Report abuse

Why do people feel the need to go public with their dirty laundry?

Posted by: forgetthis | November 18, 2010 1:08 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Miva | November 18, 2010 9:21 AM | Report abuse
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ It could be me but, I thought they PLAYED in San Antonio NOT Houston. HMMMM....EVA?

Posted by: Mikereese23 | November 18, 2010 9:00 PM | Report abuse