Posted at 11:53 AM ET, 12/ 7/2010

Christian Bale's long hair -- love it or hate it?

By Liz Kelly

Christian Bale, who recently told Esquire magazine that he pretty much hates being famous, would probably cringe to find himself the subject of today's poll. But, oh well. What do you expect when you show up at the premiere of your new movie, "The Fighter," sporting shoulder-length locks and Musketeer-esque facial hair?

(Getty Images)

By Liz Kelly  | December 7, 2010; 11:53 AM ET
Categories:  Fashion, Insta-Polls
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: James Franco: A peek inside the buzziest actor of 2010's mind
Next: Kim Kardashian is TV's top-earning reality star

Comments

Didn't he already play Jesus once? If he keeps this up he's going to get a god complex.

Posted by: StuckatWork | December 7, 2010 12:19 PM | Report abuse

Liz/Jen -- not a big deal, but whenever an entry includes a poll, I can't access the comments (nor post a comment) using Chrome as my browser. Again, not a big deal, but definitely weird. (No problems for the entries that don't include polls.) Firefox, though, works just fine, which is why I'm able to post this.

Posted by: WesternShore | December 7, 2010 12:31 PM | Report abuse

Whats a dickeklund.com?

Posted by: ozpunk | December 7, 2010 12:37 PM | Report abuse

Dick Eklund was his boxing trainer for the movie.

Posted by: wadejg | December 7, 2010 12:52 PM | Report abuse

Good heavens. He looks like a B grade actor playing a silly medieval knight, a la The Princess Bride.

Posted by: cookgirl1 | December 7, 2010 1:16 PM | Report abuse

I envision him wearing Brad Pitt's leather rhino pants, but can't tell from this pic.

Posted by: kvs09 | December 7, 2010 1:49 PM | Report abuse

Some pretty pitiful choices...but he looks great just about any way he chooses to look.

But, I want this kid - I'm old enough to me his mother and have been a fan of his extraordinary talent since Empire of the Sun - to do some comedy. I want to see him enjoy himself being funny - like DeNiro - who he is almost as good as.

Posted by: edismae | December 7, 2010 2:00 PM | Report abuse

God, first Brad Pitt's horrendous facial hair and horrendous pleather pants, now this? Why're the hot men of Hollywood uglifyin' themselves?

Posted by: mrsdorkusmaximus | December 7, 2010 4:38 PM | Report abuse