Kim Kardashian is TV's top-earning reality star
There is money to be made if you are possessed of a.) a fading celebrity, b.) little talent but much ego, c.) a big butt and/or well-placed implants, d.) multiple children and a bad attitude, e.) a substance abuse problem or f.) all of the above. Which is why hopefuls from David Hasselhoff ("The Hasselhoffs") to self-absorbed club kids ("The Hills," "Jersey Shore") are busy jumping on the reality TV money train. And, according to a new report from the Daily Beast, Kim Kardashian is the top-earning reality TV star on 2010 with $6 million in earnings.
That includes her pay for E!'s coma-inducing "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," but the famous-for-being-famous Kardashian also rakes in big bucks thanks to endorsement deals, party-hosting gigs, sponsored tweets and her own
klothing clothing line.
Who else made the list?
2. Lauren Conrad, $5 million ("The Hills")
3. Bethenny Frankel, $4 million ("Real Housewives of New York," "Bethenny Getting Married")
4. Audrina Patridge, $3.5 million ("The Hills")
5. Kate Gosselin, $3.5 million ("Kate Plus Eight")
6. Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, $3 million ("Jersey Shore")
7. Khloe Kardashian, $2.5 million ("Keeping Up With the Kardashians")
8. Kourtney Kardashian, $2.5 million ("Keeping Up With the Kardashians")
9. DJ Pauly D, $2 million ("Jersey Shore")
10. Kendra Wilkinson, $2 million. ("Kendra")
Source: The Daily Beast
| December 7, 2010; 2:16 PM ET
Categories: Reality Check | Tags: Kim Kardashian
Save & Share: Previous: Christian Bale's long hair -- love it or hate it?
Next: Help Wanted: Randy and Evi Quaid ISO ghost writer
Posted by: HardyW | December 7, 2010 3:55 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: mrsdorkusmaximus | December 7, 2010 4:36 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.