Posted at 8:54 AM ET, 12/29/2010

Lindsay Lohan's post-rehab plans; Adam Sandler -- not dead!

By Liz Kelly

Fashionista Lindsay Lohan in July. Upon her release from rehab next week, Lohan plans to expand her fashion line into footwear. (Getty Images)

Which celeb is the latest IRS target? That and much more after the jump...

Celebrity Beat: IRS files $498,165 tax lien against Val Kilmer... Kelsey Grammer confirms plans to marry fiancee Kayte Walsh... Chris Hemsworth marries longtime girlfriend Elsa Pataky... Lily Allen engaged to boyfriend Sam Cooper... Kelly Osbourne accuses ex of sleeping with "hundreds" of men and women... DMX moved to mental health unit at Arizona prison... "Teen Mom" Amber Portwood released from jail.

Rumor Mill: Adam Sandler is not dead. Just fyi... LeAnn Rimes slams pregnancy reports as "BS."

Pop Culture Mix: "Toy Story 3" named highest-grossing film of 2010... Bon Jovi score highest-earning tour of the year... No, Demi Lovato will not be in "The Avengers."

By Liz Kelly  | December 29, 2010; 8:54 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: George Clooney likes to watch... Sudan
Next: Most surprising celebrity break-up of 2010?

Comments

"Chris Hemsworth marries longtime girlfriend Elsa Pataky." Wait, is this "Celebritology" or "Two Names Chosen At Random From A Phone Book"?

"Kelly Osbourne accuses ex of sleeping with "hundreds" of men and women." And he *still* can't get the image of a naked Kelly out of his mind.

"Adam Sandler is not dead." I thought we talked about this, Liz Kelly: Yet. Not dead YET.

Bon Jovi will tell you that livin' on $201M is waaaaaaaaaay better than livin' on a prayer.

Posted by: byoolin1 | December 29, 2010 9:19 AM | Report abuse

Can the IRS just take its pound of flesh?

Hey, Kelsey, sign a pre-nup this time. Use some of those Frasier residuals and hire a good lawyer.

Liz, what is up with all the short posts on the front page of Celibritology, so we have to click to go the whole story? People don't like to do that.

Posted by: epjd | December 29, 2010 9:32 AM | Report abuse

"Kelly Osbourne accuses ex of sleeping with "hundreds" of men and women... "

And that doesn't even count all the people he imagined he was sleeping with when he was actually sleeping with her.

Posted by: MStreet1 | December 29, 2010 10:49 AM | Report abuse

Adam Sandler is not dead. This just means I won't be subjected to an Adam Sandler career retrospective to close out my old year. For this I am extremely grateful.

Posted by: jes11 | December 29, 2010 11:25 AM | Report abuse

Byool' how dare you besmirch the legacy of Monty Python by linking "...not dead yet," with Adam Sandler?!?!?!?

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | December 29, 2010 12:39 PM | Report abuse

byoolin, in case you hadn't checked lately, Kelly Osbourne is lookin' pretty hawt these days. And I hear she's also getting at least some of her tats removed.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | December 29, 2010 12:42 PM | Report abuse

Sas, would it help if you imagined John Cleese thumping Adam Sandler's head off the edge of a counter? (It does for me.)

Also, Nosy: "Kelly Osbourne is lookin' pretty hawt these days"? Did John Cleese thump your head off the edge of a counter?

Posted by: byoolin1 | December 29, 2010 1:19 PM | Report abuse

byoo, Kelly was recently cited by one of those fitness magazines for having gotten into great shape this past year.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | December 29, 2010 1:32 PM | Report abuse

The John Cleese image helps, Byoo'. Thank you.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | December 29, 2010 1:32 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, Nosy. It was Shape Magazine. How do I know this? Because I ran out of decent reading material in the doctor's office this morning. Is Kelly Osbourne hot? For a celebribimbo, not bad, but I wouldn't put her on my Kitchen Pass list.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | December 29, 2010 1:40 PM | Report abuse

Sas
I ran out of decent reading material in the doctor's office this morning

That's what cryptids get for not going to a veterinarian.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | December 29, 2010 3:26 PM | Report abuse

RIP, DC's Dr. Billy Taylor, whom I first recall from the Ed Sullivan Show, then CBS Sunday Morning, as well as jazz radio.

Anyone for a chorus of "I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free" (including the modulation up a minor third)?

Or his accompaniments of Gerry Mulligan?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | December 29, 2010 4:27 PM | Report abuse

"Kelly Osbourne accuses ex of sleeping with "hundreds" of men and women... "...My boyfriend thinks the same as I do. He is eight years older than me, lol. We met online at agegaplove``.com a nice and free place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other. Maybe you wanna check out or tell your friends.

Posted by: sasago | December 30, 2010 8:25 AM | Report abuse