Posted at 11:24 AM ET, 12/29/2010

Most surprising celebrity break-up of 2010?

By Liz Kelly

Jesse James and Sandra Bullock, pre-split. (AP)

Despite some last-minute engagements (Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millipied, Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth, LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian), 2010 was rough-going for celebrity romance.

Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds, Sandra Bullock and Jesse James, Courteney Cox and David Arquette -- all called it quits in 2010. But which break-up caught you the most off guard?

After the jump, vote in our poll...

By Liz Kelly  | December 29, 2010; 11:24 AM ET
Categories:  Celebrities, Insta-Polls, Splits
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Lindsay Lohan's post-rehab plans; Adam Sandler -- not dead!
Next: Ashton Kutcher, exercising for the apocalypse

Comments

Unless a break-up involves scandal, drugs or sex tapes, who cares?

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | December 29, 2010 1:55 PM | Report abuse

The least surprising is Lindasy Lohan and Betty Ford.

Posted by: kabuki3 | December 29, 2010 4:13 PM | Report abuse

who cares? My boyfriend thinks the same as I do. He is eight years older than me, lol. We met online at agegaplove``.com a nice and free place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other. Maybe you wanna check out or tell your friends.

Posted by: sasago | December 30, 2010 8:21 AM | Report abuse