Posted at 1:55 PM ET, 01/21/2011

Ivanka Trump is -- you guessed it -- pregnant

By Liz Kelly

Tying the knot: Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump (Getty Images)

Well, it doesn't quite rank right up there with Natalie Portman baby news, but we thought you'd want to know that Ivanka Trump -- former model, jewelry designer and "Celebrity Apprentice" co-host -- is also in the family way. A source tells Us magazine that Trump and husband Jared Kushner are due sometime this summer.

Trump, 29, shared the news by -- of course -- tweeting it out to her 901,431 followers on Friday, writing:

I have been wanting to share some amazing news with you all for some time... I'm pregnant! Jared and I couldn't be more excited.less than a minute ago via web

Since the news broke around 11:30 a.m. ET, Donald Trump has tweeted only about phoners re: his possible presidential run and his Golf Channel "World of Golf" second season. But he did make this statement to Us: "I am very happy for Ivanka and Jared. They are wonderful young people!"

And now the roll call. Trump joins a growing list of bold-namers to share baby bump news since the beginning of December, including actress Kate Hudson, singer Jewel, French actress Marion Cotillard, former "Spice Girl" Victoria Beckham, "30 Rock's" Jane Krakowski, "Black Swan" star Natalie Portman and actress Jennifer Connelly.

Source: Us

By Liz Kelly  | January 21, 2011; 1:55 PM ET
Categories:  Baby Watch  | Tags:  Ivanka Trump
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Roger Ebert debuts brand new chin ahead of brand new show
Next: The Oscars 2011: Predicting the supporting actor and actress nominees

Comments

You mean she got pregnant AFTER she got married? Owe, the smame! Owe, the humanity!

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | January 21, 2011 2:28 PM | Report abuse

Jared is making a huge mistake. Jared you don't want these little bast**ds running around. What's the point? What do you get out of it? NOTHING. You're so dumb.

Posted by: timej31 | January 21, 2011 3:07 PM | Report abuse

DUMP THE BUMP!

Posted by: kabuki3 | January 21, 2011 3:30 PM | Report abuse

Awwwwww...She went to JARED's!!!!!!

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | January 21, 2011 5:19 PM | Report abuse

I love Nosy_Parker! She took the words right out of my mouth. Or should that be off my keyboard? Not sure, with all these newfangled devices the kids are using today.

Posted by: BMore_Cat_Lover | January 21, 2011 6:05 PM | Report abuse

Awwwwww...She went to JARED's!!!!!!

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | January 21, 2011 5:19 PM | Report abuse

Actually, I think Jared's went to hers.

Posted by: jes11 | January 22, 2011 4:04 PM | Report abuse