"Jersey Shore" is back tonight; we step up with a handy drinking game
What could possibly be more entertaining than watching The Situation, Snooki, JWoww, Sammi Sweetheart, Ronnie, DJ Pauly D, Vinny, Grumpy, Sleepy, Dopey, Doc and some new chick make their return to the "Jersey Shore" on MTV tonight?
Turning the season premiere into a drinking game, that's what.
The rules are so simple, even someone who self-identifies as a "gorilla juicehead" should be able to follow along, though it may be helpful to consult our "Jersey Shore" glossary first:
1. If Snooki is sporting a hair pouf, EVERYONE DRINK ONE SIP of your beverage of choice.
2. If The Situation lifts his shirt, EVERYONE DRINK SIX SIPS (for the six-pack, natch).
3. If the words "T-shirt time" or "cabs are here" are uttered, EVERYONE TAKES A SHOT.
4. If the camera flashes to Sammi hibernating in her bed, DRINK ONE CUP OF WATER. Do the same on subsequent flashes of Sammi hibernating in her bed. This is designed to help you. Take advantage of it.
5. The guys start talking about "grenades," "GFF" or "GTL": MEN DRINK ONE OUNCE OF HAIR GEL.
6. Any of the cast members mention ex-roomie Angelina Pivarnick, DRINK TWO TABLESPOONS FULL OF JACUZZI WATER.
7. The camera follows JWOWW, Snooki, Sammi or the new chick into the bathroom: WOMEN DRINK A HANDFUL OF SPRAY TANNER.
8. A fistfight occurs: DRINK ONE CUP OF COFFEE.
9. The Situation mistakenly hooks up with a transvestite: TOAST HIS LUCK WITH A FLUTE OF CHAMPAGNE.
10. If any cast member engages in smooshing/smashing, EVERYONE VOMIT.
Disclaimer: Obviously neither Celebritology nor The Washington Post actually wants anyone to drink hair gel or vomit on command. The above is intended as satire.
Related: A reading from the book of Snooki
| January 6, 2011; 1:07 PM ET
Categories: Reality Check, TV | Tags: Jersey Shore
Save & Share: Previous: Aziz Ansari tweet connects 'Country Strong' and dead birds. Sure, why not?
Next: 11 movies to look forward to in 2011
Posted by: byoolin1 | January 6, 2011 1:57 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: byoolin1 | January 6, 2011 2:01 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: mrsdorkusmaximus | January 6, 2011 4:51 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.