Posted at 10:05 AM ET, 01/ 6/2011

Natalie Portman shows off baby bump at People's Choice Awards

By Liz Kelly

Since we know she's pregnant, we're comfortable describing Natalie Portman as sporting a healthy baby bump at last night's People's Choice Awards. Otherwise, we'd have chalked it up to a loose dress with ruffles in all the wrong places.

(Getty Images)

Related: The People's Choice Awards 2011: A recap
Gallery: The 2011 People's Choice Awards

By Liz Kelly  | January 6, 2011; 10:05 AM ET
Categories:  Baby Watch, Celebrities  | Tags:  Natalie Portman
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Jaime Pressly busted for alleged DUI; Witness: Kids watched Michael Jackson die
Next: Aziz Ansari tweet connects 'Country Strong' and dead birds. Sure, why not?

Comments

This is what happens when you hold her like you did by the lake on Naboo.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | January 6, 2011 10:28 AM | Report abuse

Can we PLEASE use something other than "baby bump" this year? I swear, I'm going to hurl if I read it one more time!
sorry, I think I'm suffering from Infertility Stress Disorder

Posted by: jes1014 | January 6, 2011 11:36 AM | Report abuse

If Natalie doesn't double her calorie intake by eating another leaf of lettuce, by week 36 she'll be the bump on the baby.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | January 6, 2011 12:16 PM | Report abuse

This is what happens when you hold her like you did by the lake on Naboo.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus

****

But first, a little roo-roo.

Posted by: byoolin1 | January 6, 2011 1:29 PM | Report abuse

Natalie Portman is on my list of people about whom I shake my head in puzzlement and cannot fathom why they are famous.

(Also on that list, Paris Hilton, Dane Cook, Russell Brand, Chelsea Handler, Justin Timberlake, and anyone named Kardashian, among others.)

She's just ... bland. Can't get all that excited about her "baby whatever." Wake me when she gets an iota of charisma.

Jes, I'm not a fan of the BB term either. But it could be worse, we could be subject to words like "infanticipating" instead...

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | January 6, 2011 3:31 PM | Report abuse