Posted at 4:31 PM ET, 01/11/2011

See what Joan Rivers said about Victoria Beckham's pregnancy

By Liz Kelly

Well, of course it wasn't anything nice. We're talking about Joan Rivers here...

Congratulations to Victoria Beckham, who's pregnant with her fourth child! She's finally eating for one.less than a minute ago via web

By Liz Kelly  | January 11, 2011; 4:31 PM ET
Categories:  Celebrities, Celebrity Tweets  | Tags:  Joan Rivers, Victoria Beckham
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Daniel Craig will return as James Bond
Next: Edward Furlong arrested

Comments

Joan Rivers is disgusting. But this made me chuckle.

Posted by: lingering_lead | January 11, 2011 5:30 PM | Report abuse

Joan Rivers is great. Just watched the documentary about her (Joan River: A Piece of Work).

Posted by: kradkin | January 11, 2011 6:11 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: kradkin | January 11, 2011 6:12 PM | Report abuse

Kradkin, her interview on Fresh Air was one of my favorite ones this year. While I've never been a huge fan, she's got an interesting story, that may make me more appreciative. I've got her bio pic in my Netflix queue. I may watch it tonight.

Posted by: MzFitz | January 11, 2011 8:03 PM | Report abuse

MzFitz, I too heard the "Fresh Air" interview with Joan, both when it originally aired and again over the holidays when it was rerun, and concur that it's outstanding (as was Joan)! Perhaps a transcript of it is online?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | January 11, 2011 11:35 PM | Report abuse