Posted at 12:07 PM ET, 01/12/2011

See what Rachel McAdams (barely) wore on the red carpet

By Liz Kelly

The temperature last night in London was a right nippy 48 degrees, but that didn't stop "Morning Glory" lead Rachel McAdams from walking the red carpet of the film's U.K. premiere clad in what definitely qualifies as a skimpy dress.

(Getty Images)

(Courtesy Suno New York)

I can't decide whether Harrison Ford is beaming because he's a fan of the minimalist Suno dress or because he's amused (and warm in his teal scarf) while McAdams sacrifices comfort for the assembled paparazzi.

A similar look appears on the Suno New York Web site, but with a plaid shirt worn modestly underneath the revealing dress.

By Liz Kelly  | January 12, 2011; 12:07 PM ET
Categories:  Fashion  | Tags:  Rachel McAdams
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Keira Knightley, Anne Hathaway on 'Dark Knight' short list; Conan O'Brien is No. 1 ... kind of
Next: Golden Globes 2011: A first round of predictions

Comments

This dress would would be beautiful and sexy... if it didn't look like it was made of purse lining. Neither of their outfits do them justice.

Posted by: rachelt2 | January 12, 2011 12:18 PM | Report abuse

Can't see the dress for the FABULOUS SHOES!!!

Posted by: wadejg | January 12, 2011 12:42 PM | Report abuse

I agree - fabulous shoes. But they deserved a much better dress. And why does it look like she's not wearing make-up?

Posted by: LortonBookworm | January 12, 2011 12:57 PM | Report abuse

The entire ensemble makes it look like half her luggage got lost in transit, and she did the best she could with what she had. I would like to see the dress that actually goes with those fabulous shoes!

Posted by: northgs | January 12, 2011 1:02 PM | Report abuse

wadejg, I infer you're referring to her literal footwear, not the metaphorical term "shoes" coined by Pookie (the Divine Ms. Lisa de Moraes) a few years back to describe American Idolette Kelly Pickler's cosmetic embiggening (given McAdams' puny endowment),

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | January 12, 2011 1:15 PM | Report abuse

Yep, I was referring her footwear. I'd forgotten about the other "shoes." Where's a link to the Celebritology Dicitonary when ya need it?!?

The dress is horrid, her footwear FAB!!

Ford looks pretty schnazzy too.

Posted by: wadejg | January 12, 2011 5:20 PM | Report abuse

When you are that hot, you don't need any extra clothing.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | January 12, 2011 5:33 PM | Report abuse

Sometimes you wonder exactly what possessed these people. Any stylist I meet who thinks the pair are natty dressers will never get my business.

The hideous scarf is the big offender, in my eyes. In comparison, the dress is just ugly. But I agree, the heels are delish!

Posted by: cfow1 | January 13, 2011 9:15 AM | Report abuse