Posted at 9:02 AM ET, 02/17/2011

Britney Spears releases 'Hold It Against Me' teaser video; Aretha Franklin plans return to stage

By Liz Kelly

Britney Spears releases clip from new "Hold It Against Me" video. And, for the record, yes we do:

The world is indeed changing rapidly: Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian have reportedly ended their years-long feud. In other Kardashian news, sister Kourtney is denying recent reports that she's engaged to baby-daddy Scott Disick... Aretha Franklin plans to retern to the stage on May 28... Charlie Sheen will return to the "Two and a Half Men" set at the end of the month, according to The Post's Lisa de Moraes.

David Letterman explains Lindsay Lohan mix-up:

More morning mix -- including a James Earl Jones's take on Justin Bieber -- after the jump...

Bruno Mars pleads guilty to cocaine possession, but avoids jail time... Former "Bachelor" contestant Melissa Rycroft Strickland gives birth to baby girl Ava Grace... "Jersey Shore" dropout Angelina Pivarnick engaged to boyfriend of a few months.

James Earl Jones reads Bieber's "Baby, Baby, Baby"...

Meanwhile, the real Bieb was reportedly spotted at an L.A. Victoria's Secret store buying hudreds of dollars worth of lingerie with his father.

By Liz Kelly  | February 17, 2011; 9:02 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Jessica Alba pregnant with baby No. 2
Next: Adrianne Palicki is Wonder Woman; bidding farewell to Len Lesser, aka Uncle Leo

Comments

UNCLE LEO!

I'd completely forgotten who Britney Spears was until she cornered me on a street in Punxsutawney, PA and started a one-sided conversation: I'm Britney! Britney... Spears! "Hit Me Baby One More Time"? "No underwear Britney"? C'mon, buddy. Britney Spears: I did the whistling belly-button trick at the high school talent show? Bing! Britney Spears: my dad had to take over my bank accounts, I almost lived in a trailer? Bing, again. Britney Spears: I dated Justin Timberlake a couple times until Cameron Diaz told me not to anymore? Well?

Double good news: not only are Paris and Kim done feuding, the Hatfields and the McCoys can now reclaim their place as America's most famous feuders.

Aretha to "retern" to the stage, Liz Kelly? Desmond up all night?

Charlie Sheen comes back to the set: Two And A Half Men, meet A Dozen And A Half Hookers and A Gram And A Half Of Rock.

As Bill Maher might say, New Rule: anyone who can be described with the three words "'Jersey Shore' dropout" is not even remotely a celebrity.

Bieber buys lingerie: let's hope whoever he's buying it for doesn't end up pregnant.

Posted by: byoolin1 | February 17, 2011 10:01 AM | Report abuse

Can't Bieber afford something a little classier than Victoria's Secret?

Posted by: kabuki3 | February 17, 2011 11:51 AM | Report abuse

From the article on Angelina Pivarnick: "'David got down on one knee and asked for Angelina's hand,' a witness tells UsMagazine.com." So that's how a man o the Jersey Shore asks for a hand job.

What was the feud between Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian about? Who had the more popular sex tape?

Based on James Earl Jones reading of "Baby, Baby, Baby" I doubt that any sex tape he made would be a hit.

Has anyone considered whether the Bieb was shopping at Victoria's Secret for himself? Oh, Baby, Baby, Baby!!!

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | February 17, 2011 12:35 PM | Report abuse

Sas, back in the era of "The Great White Hope," JEJ was hawt!

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | February 17, 2011 12:53 PM | Report abuse

Back in the era, Nosy, we all were hot.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | February 17, 2011 1:01 PM | Report abuse

...and we didn't have to "take a knee" on the Boardwalk.

Posted by: byoolin1 | February 17, 2011 1:11 PM | Report abuse

Byoo, I don't think the Bieb can get pregnant.

Posted by: Moose13 | February 17, 2011 1:27 PM | Report abuse

You may be right, Moose. But let's wait and see how he looks in something frilly before cast it in stone.

Posted by: byoolin1 | February 17, 2011 1:41 PM | Report abuse

HELP!!!! I'm being stalked by the thought of the Bieb dressed as a French Maid!!!

Sacre bleu!!

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | February 17, 2011 1:45 PM | Report abuse

Wait. Was the lingerie for the Bieb? Or for a different girl?

And y'know, it doesn't matter if Rolling Stone's stylists rough him up a little and clothe him in leather and a white T, he still looks totally girly.

Ya beat me to it, Sas. I was wondering what the Kartrashian/Hilton feud was about too. Who is the bigger spoiled brat/skank/fame wh*re? Sex tape techniques? I'm more famous than you?

Posted by: Californian11 | February 17, 2011 1:48 PM | Report abuse

I don't know, Moose. If Nicole Richie and Rachel Zoe can get pregnant, all bets are off.

Posted by: Californian11 | February 17, 2011 1:49 PM | Report abuse

JEJ was still not half shabby-looking in "Bingo Long and the Traveling All Stars."

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | February 17, 2011 1:56 PM | Report abuse