Posted at 2:12 PM ET, 02/25/2011

Charlie Sheen quote randomizer

By Liz Kelly

(AP)

Hey, it doesn't matter what order you read Charlie Sheen's words in, they all make the same amount of nonsense. So while away a bit of the afternoon with our new Charlie Sheen quote randomizer. As he himself said in Thursday's career-ending radio rant, the guy is an F-18. And he will murder you violently if you infiltrate his family. Boom. That's life.

And, Charlie, since you've got some time on your hands now that "Two and Half Men" has gone on indefinite (read: forever) hiatus, why don't you click through, too? Oh wait. Can't process it? Loser. Buh Bye!

The Charlie Sheen Quote Randomizer

By Liz Kelly  | February 25, 2011; 2:12 PM ET
Categories:  Charlie Sheen  | Tags:  Charlie Sheen
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Oscars 2011: Now even the Academy Award broadcast has its own spoilers
Next: Oscars 2011: Talking with Mr. Brainwash, aka Thierry Guetta of 'Exit Through the Gift Shop,' about Banksy and Oscar night

Comments

As a researcher who has an open mind on the issue of recovery I was drawn to Charlie Sheen quotes regarding AA. Many of them ring true. It is not for everybody and other modalities do exist. Clearly, his producer made a demand he attend AA and Mr. Sheen refused. I then listened to the actual interview with Alex Jones. His producers vanity posts appear to have started the "war" and Mr. Sheen's reaction does not seen that inappropriate given the tone of those posts.

Who do you work for?

Posted by: rscrib | February 25, 2011 2:39 PM | Report abuse

Oh Charlie! I will miss you when you're gone - I'll give you until mid-2012.

Posted by: CubsFan | February 25, 2011 4:40 PM | Report abuse

I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said "yes" to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | February 25, 2011 4:43 PM | Report abuse

I am just a true believer in saying what is on my mind. It seems now days though if you do that then you are looked at by this group or that group as being a bad boy lol. Well hell most of us are its just some are better at coving up their past; Some of us kiss butt because we think we need to but see Charile isnt a kiss up kind of guy. He has his opinons like all of us and he is who he is so stop trying to change him. The show is about Charlie he didnt need a writer all he needs is someone to film his real life and it would be a hit. As far as his AA comments I was a member at one time and no longer drink.But that again is his feelings on AA hell i am sure you can find a lot of people that think they suck. I myself think it is a good program but then again I myself think Charlie Sheen is a alright guy.So you figure that one out. Keep on keeping on Charlie enjoy your vacation because thats all it is if there is any butt kissing let it be the guy that thinks hes your daddy.He's the one that screwed up I wonder if his wife is really that bad lookin of a woman. LOL

Posted by: frayedknottt | February 25, 2011 5:04 PM | Report abuse