Posted at 8:34 AM ET, 02/ 3/2011

Halle Berry does not want Kim Kardashian anywhere near her kid

By Liz Kelly

Halle Berry, not a Kardashian fan. (AP)

Somehow the ubiquitous Kim Kardashian has managed to insinuate herself into the custody battle beteween Halle Berry and ex Gabriel Aubry over two-year-old daughter Nahla.

According to People, Berry was very upset when she found out Aubry had gone out on two dates with Kardashian back in November. It should be noted that Kardashian quickly moved on and is now dating pro basketball player Kris Humphries.

"Halle was very upset," a source tells People. "She was upset at the idea of someone like that being in her daughter's life. She did not want a reality star in Nahla's life. She was very aggravated."

But, added the source, Berry's reaction had nothing to do with jealousy and everything to do with not wanting her daughter exposed to reality show cameras.

In other ugly custody battle-related allegations, sources tell TMZ that Aubry repeatedly called Berry the "N" word and various "demeaning" expletives.

Source: People, TMZ

By Liz Kelly  | February 3, 2011; 8:34 AM ET
Categories:  Celebrities, Kim Kardashian  | Tags:  Halle Berry, Kim Kardashian
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Charlie Sheen likens himself to Errol Flynn
Next: Kristen Stewart gets closer to becoming Snow White

Comments

Omigod, I blinked and look what has happened in the world of journalism! I could just cry. When I was in college, I looked up to the NYT and the Washinton Post as examples of journalism greatness.
The WP has lowered itself to the level of a sleazy tabloid. Is this what your legacy will be?

How dare you report this possible hurtful information. It is second-hand and without attribution. Anyone can say anything. If an unnamed source said the president of the Washington Post called staffers the N word behind their backs, would you report that?

What are your standards anymore?

Posted by: Sunshine2011 | February 3, 2011 10:12 AM | Report abuse

Hey Sunshine, does that sack cloth ever get itchy from all the mourning you do over the state of journalism?

How is the information hurtful? Is someone beating you over the head with a rolled up newspaper? Cause that then that would actually be a hurtful experience.

You clicked your way to this site, and read the article so don't pretend as though you as too high and mighty to be interested in this subject.

Quit your whining.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | February 3, 2011 10:28 AM | Report abuse

I think what Dorkus is trying to say, Sunshine, is that if you ever want to reenact the hilarious slapping scene from "Airplane!", a line will form quickly.

Posted by: byoolin1 | February 3, 2011 12:36 PM | Report abuse

Good for Halle. I would never let my kids near a Kardashian either. Must make a note to have my parents ask for that exclusion in all custody agreements. Plus, the whole reality show thing is bordeline child abuse.

Posted by: epjd | February 3, 2011 1:23 PM | Report abuse

Is it just me or does Halle Berry seem a trifle too tightly wound?

byoolin, save me a spot in line, 'kay?

-Snarky Squirrel