Posted at 9:37 AM ET, 02/ 9/2011

Jennifer Aniston is 'happy'; Miley Cyrus regrets smoking salvia

By Liz Kelly

Jennifer Aniston: This is what happy looks like, people. (Warner Bros.)

>> Jennifer Aniston, who coincidentally has a movie ("Just Go with It") opening Friday, tells People in the "MOST REVEALING INTERVIEW EVER" that she's "happy."

>> Miley Cyrus tells Marie Claire that the whole salvia smoking thing was "a bad decision."

>> When asked what she plans to wear to the Oscars, Helena Bonham Carter -- who wore mismatched shoes and a Vivienne Westwood concoction to the Golden Globes -- said "It's probably going to be a catastrophe!" Good on her.

>> Olivia Wilde and her husband, Italian prince Tao Ruspoli, have split eight years of marriage. Raise your hand if you had no clue Olivia Wilde was married.

>> Not only is Lindsay Lohan due to surrender herself on a felony grand theft charge today at 1:30 p.m. Pacific time, but a Las Vegas tanning salon owner is also suing La Lohan for $41,031 in unpaid spray tanning charges.

>> "Sex and the City" alumna Cynthia Nixon and partner Christine Marinoni welcome baby boy Max Ellinton Nixon-Marinoni.

By Liz Kelly  | February 9, 2011; 9:37 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Video: Matthew Perry is not sure how to go on without 'Lost'
Next: As Timothy Olyphant and 'Justified' return, we assess the best current cowboys

Comments

How do you amass any unpaid spray tans? Putting aside my distaste for spray tans, anytime I've had any sort of beauty or spa service, you get the service, then you pay & tip, then you leave. Does she do the spray tan equivalent of a dine and dash? If she is "too famous" to handle her own money, then why isn't some sort of assistant there to cover the bill? I'm just puzzled by this on so many levels.

I'm also wondering if unpaid bills means no tips? Wait - do you even tip a spray tanner?

Posted by: DCCubefarm | February 9, 2011 11:05 AM | Report abuse

The concept of a "MOST REVEALING INTERVIEW EVER" with Jennifer Aniston is roughly equivalent to the idea of "most exciting oatmeal ever," isn't it? I actually hope that she's just very guarded about her private life and there a levels of we don't suspect - she reads Proust, writes poetry and classical music, speaks four languages, is a horse whisperer, a leading archaeologist, an accomplished sniper, and once f***ed her way through the Kama Sutra in a weekend.

Miley Cyrus: salvia smoking was a bad decision, but in her defence she didn't know that someone else at the party had really good hash.

$41K in unpaid spray tanning charges? That's a lot of green to be spray-painted a brown that looks orange. No wonder she's blue, right, yello?

Posted by: byoolin1 | February 9, 2011 11:17 AM | Report abuse

How could anyone on the planet NOT know that Olivia Wilde was married, since EVERY SINGLE article I have ever read about her said, "Olivia Wilde, who is married to a REAL prince is yada, yada, yada?

Posted by: Iowahoosier | February 9, 2011 12:01 PM | Report abuse

Hey, I'm on the planet and I don't know who Olivia Wilde is, much less to whom she is wed. Nor do I care.

And, when I read the words "smoking salvia", I read it as "smoking saliva." I'm sure LiLo's would give a good buzz.

Posted by: kabuki3 | February 9, 2011 12:06 PM | Report abuse

Of course Jennifer Aniston has a movie coming out this Friday. It's mid-February, rom-com dreck season; what other time of year would she have a movie opening?

Posted by: northgs | February 9, 2011 12:34 PM | Report abuse

Re. Olivia Wilde - Do you not watch "House"? Or haven't gone to see "Tron: Legacy" yet?

You report on much lesser starts, so I'm a bit confused here.

Posted by: changling | February 9, 2011 12:46 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, I had no idea that Olivia Wilde was married much to a prince. How was this not covered sooner in Celebritology. Did we miss the matching tatoos and the renewal of vows?

I would pay that bill just so it would not be public record that I had that much spraytanning done.

Posted by: epjd | February 9, 2011 2:04 PM | Report abuse

kabuki3,
You must be female if you don't know who Olivia Wilde is.
Go the grocery store right now and you will see her on the cover of 10 different magazines. Turn on your TV and you will see her on reruns of a couple shows she did or one of her many movies will be being advertised. (Tron, Cowboys and Aliens, and 3 or 4 others over the last two years.

Posted by: Iowahoosier | February 9, 2011 3:22 PM | Report abuse