Posted at 10:37 AM ET, 02/10/2011

Lindsay Lohan seeking plea deal (report); Miley Cyrus game to play young Carrie Bradshaw

By Liz Kelly

After pleading not guilty to felony grand theft charges, Lindsay Lohan is now seeking a plea deal, according to TMZ. Lilo is reportedly prepared to plead guilty, but only if she's guaranteed no jail or prison time. After posting bail Wednesday, Lilo was back on Twitter thanking "Celebrity Rehab" guru Dr. Drew Pinsky for his support:

@drdrew thank you for your support.. I appreciate itless than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

While Miley Cyrus says she'd love to play a young Carrie Bradshaw in a "Sex in the City" prequel, we're just not seeing it. Samantha, maybe...

At long last, Kelsey and Camille Grammer's divorce will reportedly be finalized today, freeing up Kelsey to marry gilfriend Kayte Walsh and Camille to make more creepy "jokes" about Kelsey.

More morning mix -- including James Franco's return to Port Charles and a progress report on Katy Perry and Russell Brand -- after the jump...

James Franco will return to "General Hospital" again later this month to reprise his role as the diabolical artist Franco. Bonus: Things James Franco can't do.

"He's uh-mazing. Not only is he uh-mazingly, stupidly talented, but he still kind of hits on me. All the time. If it was anybody else, I'd be like, 'Who the hell do you think you are?' But because it's Michael Caine, I'm like, 'Sock it to me more, baby, come on!' I.Frickin.Love.Him." -- Vanessa Hudgens on 'Journey to the Center of the Earth' sequel co-star Michael Caine

Rumor Mill: Are newlyweds Russell Brand and Katy Perry already seeking couples therapy? According to the U.K.'s Daily Mail, the trouble began last month when Brand tweeted a photo of a makeup-free Perry.

By Liz Kelly  | February 10, 2011; 10:37 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Sarah Palin totally did NOT say Christina Aguilera should be deported
Next: X-Men: First Class trailer debuts today on Facebook

Comments

I'm torn. Part of me wants to see LiLo go to jail (the part that's already got "Caged Women IV" in his Netflix queue) and part of me (the part that imagines LiLo waving around a shiv made from a toothbrush) doesn't.

"We're just not seeing it." That's my reaction to a SATC prequel too. (LiLo, can I borrow your shiv? Thanks.)

Camille Grammer (sorta) sings Tammy Wynette:
Our D-I-V-O-R-C-E
Becomes final today.
Marry that wh*re K-A-Y-T-E
You're a tranny anyway.

Michael Caine discusses his 'Journey to the Center of the Earth' sequel co-star Vanessa Hudgens: "That bird's daft, she is. Not that I don't fancy the old slap-and-tickle with a nice bit of alright, and believe you me, she's got the charlies for it - I'd be back and forth between the Bristols day and night, if you follow me, but I'm a geezer, aren't I?"

Posted by: byoolin1 | February 10, 2011 11:03 AM | Report abuse

Of course she is seeking a plea deal. Doesn't mean she will get it.

You know, I don't think Couples therapy is on the warning signs of an imminent break up. Does that mean it is a sign of a positive relationship. Or is that a logical fallacy?

Posted by: epjd | February 10, 2011 11:10 AM | Report abuse

Well, ep, couples therapy is certainly more constructive than playing rock-paper-scissors for the right to pursue ScarJo,m which is more like an illogical phallusy.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | February 10, 2011 12:10 PM | Report abuse

Sas, would you rather we play Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock?

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | February 10, 2011 12:29 PM | Report abuse

Dorkus, if ScarJo likes puns, no amount of RPSLM is going to top Sas' pun. You and I will be left drawing to see who gets the short straw with Miley's name tattooed on it.

Posted by: byoolin1 | February 10, 2011 12:36 PM | Report abuse

Agreed ep- that actually sounds like the sign of a healthy relationship from here (or at least the willingness to look at relationship problems head-on and early, which is healthy).

That is a magnificent graphic of James Franco. You will note that he can't attend Yale Divinity School CURRENTLY. There's nothing saying that he can't finish his degree and then go back to become Father Franco. And possibly the next Pope. Pope Franco I.

Posted by: Bawlmer51 | February 10, 2011 12:41 PM | Report abuse

ep
I don't think Couples therapy is on the warning signs of an imminent break up.

It was for ScarJo and RyRe, as well as Reese Witherspoon and whats-his-name.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | February 10, 2011 1:11 PM | Report abuse