Posted at 8:57 AM ET, 02/ 1/2011

Snooki hits the D.C. Auto Show, declares George W. Bush hot (if old)

By Liz Kelly

Forget about hot cars. The biggest draw Monday night at the Washington Auto Show? "Jersey Shore's" Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, who weighed in on who she thinks is hotter -- Bush or Obama? -- and whether she's slowed down her drinking since the season three taping and her infamous drunk in public arrest:

Related:
Snooki at the Washington Auto Show! (Um, why?)
From GTL to grenades: A 'Jersey Shore' glossary
"Jersey Shore" is back tonight; we step up with a handy drinking game

By Liz Kelly  | February 1, 2011; 8:57 AM ET
Categories:  Celebrities, Jersey Shore  | Tags:  Snooki
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Tyler Perry to play Alex Cross
Next: Ricky Gervais asked to host the Golden Globes a third time

Comments

She belongs at an auto show.

Posted by: kabuki3 | February 1, 2011 11:19 AM | Report abuse

"Snooki... declares George W. Bush hot (if old)"

Snooki doesn't realize that W has (allegedly, at least) been sober for the past 25 or so years, does she?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | February 1, 2011 11:31 AM | Report abuse

Why do you bother to cover this person? Jeez! Waste of ink and website space!

Posted by: ascarr | February 1, 2011 12:17 PM | Report abuse

Hey! if Snooki is for Bush then I like her! I hope she annoys every liberal out there.

Posted by: steven7753 | February 1, 2011 12:35 PM | Report abuse

What's a "Snooki?"

Posted by: mortified469 | February 1, 2011 12:54 PM | Report abuse

Just who is this ox I keep hearing about? Snooki? What is that?

Posted by: password11 | February 1, 2011 1:00 PM | Report abuse

WHY...WHY...WHY? How is this 'THING' relevant? It's on the CNN Ticker for christ's sake! No wonder America is failing on a National level! And yet here I sit...fed-up with reading about people who wouldn't even qualify for a job delivering pizzas, expressing my disgust and waisting my time keying my thoughts out to the masses! I can't be the only one!!!

Posted by: fatboydude | February 2, 2011 2:31 PM | Report abuse