Participating in the YouTube Debate
The debate among Democratic presidential candidates scheduled for July 23 will feature video questions from voters. Submit videos here.
From YouTube, here are the some guidelines:
* Be original -- choose your own approach.
* Be personal -- your perspective is important.
* Choose your focus -- you can address one or all of the candidates.
* Keep it quick -- your question should be less than 30 seconds.
* Make it look good -- speak loudly and keep that camera steady.
* Provide context -- in your question or video description, include your name and home town.
Please email us to report offensive comments.
The comments to this entry are closed.