About Channel '08  |  Blog Partner: PrezVid.com  |  RSS Feeds RSS Feed  (What's RSS?)

60 Seconds With Obama

If you're a believer in Barack Obama, then you'll love "Believe," the senator's latest TV ad going up in Iowa.

Obama speaks directly into the camera for the duration of the 60-second message, asking viewers "to believe not just in my ability to bring about real change in Washington. I'm asking you to believe in yours."

Read extensive analysis of the ad at The Fix.

By Ed O'Keefe |  September 19, 2007; 5:28 PM ET Ad Watch , Barack Obama
Previous: Giuliani a Closet Liberal? | Next: Romney's Consistent Message on Iran

Comments

Please email us to report offensive comments.

You are absolutely correct--those of us who believe that Barack Obama is the real deal see this ad as terrific. It speaks to all of us who vote regularly and no longer want to see negative and demeaning ads. I want to know what the person I am voting for believe & feels. I want to know emotionally who they are. The first vote I ever cast was for John F Kennedy. Senator Obama is another JFK and more. Please see Charlie Rose's interview with Ted Sorensen for further confirmation. Yes, this is an ad worth watching.

Posted by: SFT, Elgin, IL | September 20, 2007 12:51 AM

The Voice that could launch a thousand ships from the Heart too smart to overrule reason, speaks out then in.

Posted by: jhbyer | September 20, 2007 5:28 AM

I like this ad a like because it has Obama talking right to the voters with no music or anything.

Posted by: Nixx | September 20, 2007 5:32 AM

This is a very good ad in my opinion. It isnt fancy, it doesnt have many "Big" words, and its is talking to all the voters.

I think that all this gives him a "Normal" sense to him, saying that he is just like the rest of us, and that if we vote for him, he will make our lives better.

Posted by: Carissa | September 20, 2007 8:25 AM

I have always voted, even as a youth. I have always cared and despaired over the choices offered by the major political parties. For the first time since Robert Kennedy ran for the nomination, I find myself pleased.

I am pleased enough to actually do something I have never done. I am contributing money to Barrack Obama's campaign and will continue to do so.

Posted by: reussere | September 22, 2007 1:27 PM

CFR / NAU & 2008 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES

"The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is the American Branch of a society which originated in England and believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established." -Carroll Quigley, member of CFR, mentor to Bill Clinton

"The main purpose of the Council on Foreign Relation is promoting the disarmament of U.S. sovereignty and national independence and submergence into an all powerful, one world government." "...the very substantial research facilities of the CFR are put to work to develop arguments, intellectual and emotional, to support the new policy..." "...and to confound and discredit, intellectually and politically, any opposition." -Admiral Chester Ward, former CFR member and Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Navy

Who is a CFR / NAU member?

Which Presidential Candidates are for One-World Government?

Republican Fred Thompson

Republican Rudy Giuliani

Republican Mitt Romney

Republican John McCain

Republican Jim Gilmore

Republican Newt Gingrich

Democrat Hilary Clinton

Democrat Barack Obama

Democrat John Edwards

Democrat Joe Biden

Democrat Chris Dodd

Democrat Bill Richardson

Is there any difference between Republican and Democrat when they have the same goal?

Go to www.cfr.org (Council of Foreign Relations Website). Do a search for: Sovereignty and Globalisation. Take a look at CFR President Richard N. Haass' article "Sovereignty and Globalisation. Check the membership and involvement of all the candidates. See For Yourself!

So called free trade deals and world governmental organizations are a threat to our independence as a nation.

We MUST withdraw from any organization and trade deal that infringes upon the Freedom and Independence of the United States of America!

It's not politics as usual. Research and Vote Wisely. Too Much Is At Stake....

Posted by: Anonymous | September 23, 2007 4:32 PM

They are all traitors! Have you seen this?
Why are these people still in office?

Posted by: Anonymous | September 24, 2007 1:52 PM