About Channel '08  |  Blog Partner: PrezVid.com  |  RSS Feeds RSS Feed  (What's RSS?)

New Obama Ads in Ohio, Texas

Barack Obama is airing a new 30-second spot in Ohio about his economic proposals. "Plan" joins new pro-Obama ads by SEIU already airing across the Buckeye State.

Obama says: "All across America, people are working harder than ever, doing the best they can. But for decades now, as Wall Street has propsered, most Americans have been running in place, because the deck has been stacked against them. We need to change Washington. Put it back on the side of people again."

In Texas, Obama is airing "Voices," an anti-lobbyists ad:

Obama is also airing a Spanish-language spot, "Oportunidad," which discusses his college affordability plans.

-- Ed O'Keefe

By Ed O'Keefe |  February 27, 2008; 3:00 PM ET Ad Watch , Barack Obama
Previous: Clinton Levels With Texas | Next: Clinton Fights On in Ohio With New Ads

Comments

Please email us to report offensive comments.

What an obamination!! The sheer audacity!!
Not only does he support partial birth abortion and open borders, now he wants to disarm America:
Hussein has big plans for our military!

HAVE YOU PEOPLE SEEN THIS??
UNBELIEVABLE!! Just listen to his speech!!

Nut-case, liberal, big government, welfare-state socialist Hussein
Obama is out of his mind. With Muslim terrorist groups/countries wanting to destroy us now, along with our long standing enemies, (China/Russia/North Korea/Venezuela/etc.) we cannot afford to downsize our military. We must do just the opposite and increase military spending along with maintaining leadership in advanced and improved weapons!

Posted by: cyberella | February 27, 2008 5:20 PM

You dont call a presidential nominee a nut case Cyberella. Her or she worked their heart out to work for the public in their lives. If someone believe in change our ways to improve our live i believe he or she should be given a chance. My son is in the Iraq war for 13 months now. How does that makes me feel when a republican in the white house tells us that there is al queida in Irag when international organisations say that terrorist organisations do not exist in irag rather they exist in Afghanistan which we have not done enough efforts to null them and they have moved over to iraq because that is the closet they can come to attacking Americans. Why are we as people have ideas that are so misconceived and wrong. People have a right for an opinion but that right should be used with all the facts in making a good judgement and that is what the republicans has abused. This comes from a Republican myself. All the billions lost in war would have helped America have a strong standing in the economy and a leader in the world instead of shipping good jobs in countries like India. Our people in this country should have a right to the American Dream, they are willing to work hard and why is the executive office stopping them from achieving their dream. Like myself all have families in this country who needs each other for support and a strong future. I beleive change is in order; for us to move forward.

Posted by: Antony Jessop. | February 27, 2008 5:40 PM

cyberella - Fanatic or just truly foolish?

Posted by: Denise | February 28, 2008 3:39 PM

I ASHAMED OF SOME OF THIS PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT CALLING OBAMA HUSSIEN WILL COST HIM THIS ELECTION. IGNORANCE IS A DISEASE INDEED. I WONDER HOW AMREICAN CHILDREN TODAY THAT HAVE NAMES LIKE AKEEM, RASHEED, SADIQ, FATIMAH, HADIJA, ALIYA, WILL BE LOOKING AT THE DEBATE ABOUT OBAMA'S SECOND NAME. THE WORLD IS WATCHING TO SEE IF AMERICANS WILL CHOOSE A PRESIDENT BASED ON HIS OR HER NAME. WE WANT TO BE THE LEADER OF A FREE WORLD AND STILL A COMMON THING LIKE A NAME IS A CRITERIA FOR CHOOSING ONE. OBAMA WILL WIN THIS ELECTION BECAUSE AMERICANS ARE SMARTER THAN ALL THESE.

Posted by: Anonymous | February 28, 2008 7:36 PM

Cyberella, thanks for the great link, I already am voting for Obama but now I like him even more!

No weapons, right on! And don't call me a weak liberal, I am a Christian, a real Christian. I understand Jesus would not want all this war.

Don't ever forget the U.S. is the ONLY country to ever use a nuclear weapon on another country.

Posted by: LISA HUSSAIN | February 29, 2008 9:50 AM

Thanks Cyberella for the nice video clip.

Imagine, a world with halted nukes.

I will pass this video along and show them to others.

Posted by: Independant with many friends!!! | February 29, 2008 1:47 PM

Open your eyes and read. Do the research the internet has all the answers? Please do your research.
Obama has an ad that plays some of his Rally in Youngstown please listen to it.
"My White House" I thought it was the peoples White House. He also says something about not taking money from Lobbyists. Where is he getting so much money.

Though Obama has returned thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from registered federal lobbyists since he declared his candidacy in February, his presidential campaign has maintained ties with lobbyists and lobbying firms to help raise some of the $58.9 million he collected through the first six months of 2007. Obama has raised more than $1.4 million from members of law and consultancy firms led by partners who are lobbyists, The Los Angeles Times reported last week. And The Hill, a Washington newspaper, reported earlier this year that Obama's campaign had reached out to lobbyists' networks to use their contacts to help build his fund-raising base.
This activity, along with Obama's past contributions from lobbyists and PACs, has drawn fire from opposing campaigns. Some political analysts say Obama, by casting himself as an uncorrupted good-government crusader, has set himself up for charges of hypocrisy.

Posted by: susie | February 29, 2008 10:47 PM

Sometimes we don't see the forest for the trees.

We are being asked to beleive that Senator Clinton is more experienced and therefore better qualified to lead this country goinig forward.
When I really look beyond what I'm being told through evening soundbites, I see that her campaign began with much more money than Senator Obamas; yet his campaign has been managed more efficiently than hers. That shows an ability to manage and organize people, funds, and strategy.
I could assume that the mistakes made were on behalf of her campaign manager; but doing this would require me to take into account the two candidates abilities to choose the people for the task.
She also had name recognition.
I think democrats are being asked to believe that one candidate has the voters interest at heart more than the other.
Senator Clinton left her name on the Ballot in Michigan and wants those votes as well as the votes in Florida to be counted in her favor.
She insists the Superdelagates votes should be factored regardless of the will of the people.
Then there's the funds donated by special interest groups. It stands to reason that some candidates have some huge favors to fulfill Senator Clinton and her 131 million dollar Pre-Super-Tuesday warchest.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 4, 2008 4:15 PM

one of the most precious thing i ever had but i had to give her out cos of my working conditions you can contact me via email on t.banks72@yahoo.com

Posted by: tony banks | May 1, 2008 7:40 AM

Bulldog This is an AKC champion bred girl she is stunning and beautiful , she has such a stunning personality she will make anyone a wonderful pet. Please feel free to contact me
t.banks72@yahoo.com