Obama's Top Ten List
(The Obama campaign posted the clip on YouTube.)
In the same spirit, the Republican National Committee has released its "Top Ten Reasons Barack Obama Isn't Ready to be Commander-in-Chief":
10. Thinks our enemies will be peaceful if only we invite them over for coffee.
9. Yes? No? Present.
8. $1.52 gas? Vote to suspend the gas tax. $4 gas? Support the gas tax.
7. MoveOn.Org & Howard Dean = Obama's "New Politics"
6. Chairman of the Senate Foreign Affairs Subcommittee in name only.
5. Guns are something voters "cling" to because they're bitter.
4. Religion is something voters "cling" to because they're bitter.
3. Withdraw from Iraq now, but return if al Qaeda in Iraq takes hold in Iraq.
2. "Friendly" with unrepentant terrorists like Bill Ayers.
1. Would rather eat a waffle than answer tough questions.
-- Ed O'Keefe
Please email us to report offensive comments.
Posted by: VB | May 2, 2008 10:31 AM
Posted by: Anonymous | May 3, 2008 8:23 PM
Posted by: Martha | May 3, 2008 10:57 PM
Posted by: Babs | May 3, 2008 11:10 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.