The Morning Line: Garfield's Secret E-Files...
Suddenly, Garfield has conspicuously acquired yet higher proficiency at the keyboard. If he can actually send nasty emails, who knows what else this kitty is capable of?
If we were able to hack into the Arbuckle files, what might we find? Let us imagine how Garfield might spend his screen time.
1. 9:02 a.m. -- Google "Cat Fancy." Search for pictures of self.
2. 9:20 a.m. -- Google syndicate site. Search for glam pictures of self.
3. Noon -- Nap.
4. 3:08 p.m. -- Post embarrassing videos of Jon sleeping/waking/talking/merely-being-alive.
5. 5:15 p.m. -- Search for "pasta porn" -- a.k.a., "cheesy" closeup photos of lasagna noodles.
6. 8:45 p.m -- E-mail Jim Davis to inquire about late royalties check.
7. 9 p.m. -- "Sleep."
PRICKLY CITY: To borrow from Lloyd Bentsen: "Scott Stantis, sir -- We have watched Bill Maher. We have interviewed Bill Maher. We have met Bill Maher backstage. You, sir, are no Bill Maher."
BALDO: We wholeheartedly applaud the effort to educate people about famous figures of Latino descent. Which makes it all the more unfortunate that in a piece of educational outreach, the name of "Lynda" Carter is misspelled.
| September 23, 2008; 6:00 AM ET
Categories: The Morning Line
Save & Share: Previous: The E-Mailbag: Which Comic Would YOU Drop? Vote Now.
Next: The E-Mailbag: Tell Us Which Comic You'd Like to Drop.
Posted by: EricS | September 23, 2008 9:19 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: MSchafer | September 23, 2008 9:28 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: f2 | September 23, 2008 9:33 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: Dead Comics Society | September 23, 2008 11:06 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: Sam | September 23, 2008 3:03 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: David | September 24, 2008 3:46 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Comic Riffs | September 24, 2008 4:59 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.