Best signs spotted at the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear
- I support Barack "Who's Sane" Obama
- I don't think we'd ever poop at a rally.
- Patriotism is using your inside voice.
- Masturbation cures hysteria
- Sane people for fear of bears
- Bring back Crystal Pepsi
- Down with this sort of thing!
- Hurry up, I've got a sitter.
- THIS FONT IS BIG.
- Gay marriage will extinguish the sun.
- I'm Xena-phobic
- Socialism: putting your kids through school since the late 19th century.
- Pudgy white men know best (Deuteronomy 22:10)
- Hyperbole is the greatest threat of all time!!!
- My taxes aren't as high as I am!
- Less rhetoric, more cowbell.
- I am against picketing, but I don't know how to show it!
- Restore Santa!
- The hand of the free market touched me in a bad place.
- The Rent Is Too Damn High.
| October 31, 2010; 4:03 PM ET
Categories: Petri, Top Lists | Tags: Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, rally
Save & Share: Previous: Peace Trains, Crazy Trains, Love Trains and automobiles at Stewart rally
Next: Mulligans: Aqua Buddha soaks Conway; Michael Steele forgets all about $15 million; tweeting Iran's twit
Posted by: divtune | October 31, 2010 7:24 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Falmouth1 | November 1, 2010 7:39 AM | Report abuse