Carly Fiorina: 'Every speech should begin with a shot of tequila'
At the Hispanic 100 Lifetime Achievement Dinner this Friday, Carly Fiorina said every speech should begin with a shot of tequila. Meg Whitman agreed with her.
Here's the clip:
Actually, here are some speeches I don't believe should begin with a shot of tequila.
- The Gettysburg Address
"Four-score and seven years ago -- Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."
- The State of the Union, even if the Union is in really excellent shape.
- That Winston Churchill speech about fighting people on the land, and on the beaches, and never surrendering.
- I Have A Dream speech
"I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."
- George Washington's First Inaugural Address
- Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You speech
- Pericles' Funeral Oration