For Halloween, the twelve things that frighten us the most
- Public speaking
- Speaking publicly about flying
- Katherine Chloe Cahoon
- Being called late at night by Virginia Thomas
- Being robocalled later at night by Sandra Day O'Connor, after you've hung up on Virginia Thomas and gone to bed.
- Accidentally dying when your Facebook status is something stupid related to cats.
- Making an It Gets Better video and having people comment on it, saying "This has actually made me feel worse about what the future holds."
- Bed intruders
- RABID GOATS!
- Losing the general election.
- Misplacing the general election somewhere you won't be able to remember later.
- Going to the polls to write in Lisa Murkowski, and forgetting how to spell it.
- Going to the polls to write in Lisa Murkowski and accidentally spelling it M-I-L-L-E-R.
- Learning your Facebook friends are actually catfish. (Still have not seen this movie, but I am assuming this is what the twist is!)
- Mama Grizzlies
- Confusing phoenix imagery from new Kanye West video for "Runaway."
- Sen. Christine O'Donnell
| October 29, 2010; 4:45 PM ET
Categories: Petri, Top Lists, Worst Things Ever | Tags: scary, spooky
Save & Share: Previous: Missing Links: Clinton-Gingrich Adultery Assoc; Christine O'Donnell's Halloween costume
Next: Peace Trains, Crazy Trains, Love Trains and automobiles at Stewart rally
Posted by: divtune | October 31, 2010 8:31 PM | Report abuse